It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What makes YOU feel like a man?

page: 3
6
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biliverdin

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
As for myself, waking up to the sound of cranes and helicopters as I step out onto the rig floor with the smell of the sea air all around me. ***sniiiiiffffff*** oh yeah.



I have to say, I do always find it a little odd, that to feel 'manly', some men have to be in the middle of nowhere surrounded by nothing but other men.

It's days like this that I sincerely wish that homosexuality was a choice. Seriously, lesbians have it made.


Ummmm, no homo for me buddy. Iz love women but most of my life Ive worked in male dominated industries. Automechanics, Auto racing, and now oilfield. I dont think its the surrounded by men part, I think its the absence of naggy, needy, pansy a$$ women. Now Im not saying men are incabable of those actions, because I've certainly met a few, Im just sayin my lines of work were areas where men could be men, and didnt have to worry about hurting anyones wittle feelings.






posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Starting the day with my manly coffee mug:

Putting on the tool belt for some home carpentry repairs.
Diagnosing and repairing my car engine.
Belching so loud the dog runs for cover!

Cracking open a beer and watching a UFC event.
Not shaving for a few days.
Catching a giant lunker bass.
Defending someone that is being unfairly picked on.
Killing a roach in nothing but boxers and crocs...< grunts and beats chest >



posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
Ummmm, no homo for me buddy. Iz love women but most of my life Ive worked in male dominated industries. Automechanics, Auto racing, and now oilfield. I dont think its the surrounded by men part, I think its the absence of naggy, needy, pansy a$$ women. Now Im not saying men are incabable of those actions, because I've certainly met a few, Im just sayin my lines of work were areas where men could be men, and didnt have to worry about hurting anyones wittle feelings.



The two-dimensional women that accompany you on your five knuckle shuffle don't really count as actual women, but you do get what you pay for.



posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   


but you do get what you pay for.
reply to post by Biliverdin
 

Yeah, wives seem to be a particularly poor bargain.

With the money I spent on the last one, I could have rented a lot of hookers.

ETA: And you don't have to beat hookers, their pimp takes care of that for you.


edit on 29-2-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy


but you do get what you pay for.
reply to post by Biliverdin
 

Yeah, wives seem to be a particularly poor bargain.

With the money I spent on the last one, I could have rented a lot of hookers.

ETA: And you don't have to beat hookers, their pimp takes care of that for you.



I repeat. Lesbians HAVE IT MADE!

I'm getting out the needle and thread and sewing mine up.



posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan
 


I am a woman and what makes me feel like a man is
plucking those pesky hairs off my upper lip!



posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Biliverdin
 




I repeat. Lesbians HAVE IT MADE! I'm getting out the needle and thread and sewing mine up.


Transsexual lesbian hookers really have it made!

After they get those reassignment surgery fees paid off they really, really have it made.
edit on 29-2-2012 by butcherguy because: Figured I better stick that 'sewing' quote in there.



posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour
 


A battery operated friend does just as well and doesn't
raid your fridge for beer and food!
This thread is getting a wee deep for mama



posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan
 


Another thing that makes me feel "manly"

is the loaded .357 by my bed and I know how to use it.



posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by Vandalour
 


A battery operated friend does just as well and doesn't
raid your fridge for beer and food!
This thread is getting a wee deep for mama
They don't roll over and snore after you're finished with them either.

They aren't difficult to turn on after you're with them for ten years, like men are.



posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan
 


Naggy,needy,pansy tush women...you forgot whining,money spenders.
If you were my husband,ohhhh,peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for
you.

And the jelly would not be my homemade either
store bought for you!



posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by Talltexxxan
 


Naggy,needy,pansy tush women...you forgot whining,money spenders.
If you were my husband,ohhhh,peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for
you.

And the jelly would not be my homemade either
store bought for you!


Oh noooooz not store bought jelly!!!

Another thing that makes me feel like a (lucky) man is coming home from a hard days labors and having a 5 star meal ready that my stunningly beautiful wife made. She is wonderful and I tell her EVERYDAY. So



new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join