It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What makes YOU feel like a man?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I have to go with standing on the shore of a calm lake and pulling out a nice trout. Taking it back to the family, cutting it up and grilling it. Unfortunately that is about as primal as it gets for me but I do enjoy it.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I'd have to say the fact that I look like a mountain man. LOL Long hair and a big beard.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I have to go with standing on the shore of a calm lake and pulling out a nice trout. Taking it back to the family, cutting it up and grilling it.
reply to post by underduck

I was all good with the thought of 'pulling out my trout'....

but that whole cutting it up and grilling it thing was too much for me.

edit on 28-2-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan

Originally posted by jerryznv

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by jerryznv

Everyone is gone...I am home alone...so passing a little gas on the couch without holding back!

Come on.

A real man tries to hold them in til someone is around to fart at.

Well piss...there goes my manhood!

One little mistake and I am without hope...jeez!

Thats it, hand over your man card.
*shame shame*

Wait...wait...I call time out!

My dog is home and I call farting at him...that should count!

Give my man card back!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Ok ... you got me. Thats pretty good.
I still stand by my answer.
edit on 28-2-2012 by underduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

What makes YOU feel like a man?

When I lift heavy things.. drinking cold beer with other manly men..
Making females have orgasmz

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Doesn't count.

Dogs like the smell of farts. Goes against the whole premise.

Sorry.

ETA: IF, big if, you can make the dog pass out through the action of your fart, then it counts...big time. (I did this once, but the dog was a puss, IMO)
edit on 28-2-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Everyone is gone...I am home alone...so passing a little gas on the couch without holding back!

Come on.

A real man tries to hold them in til someone is around to fart at.

Well piss...there goes my manhood!

One little mistake and I am without hope...jeez!

Thats it, hand over your man card.
*shame shame*

Wait...wait...I call time out!

Give my man card back!

I offically declare man card re-instated
With the condition of now you must not shave for 2 weeks to re activate man card

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I feel most like a man after I've done my biological duty with a woman and left her rapt. Makes me want to walk outside naked. Secretly hoping the neighbors will be outside, understand what happened, and cheer wildly.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I hunt, fish, do manly things like repair cars, machinery, fly; but the thing that really makes me feel like a man is giving the women I love multiple orgasms and expecting nothing in return.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I feel like a man when standing in the top fuel pit lane of a NHRA event. They fire-up the top fuel car for warm-up and I just stand there watching the green fog of raw nitromethane as it approaches they on-looking crowd. Everybody runs away covering their nose and mouth with eyes watering. I stand steady as the cloud of raw racing fuel envelopes me. You may see a tear role down my cheek, but dont get confused. The tear isnt from the searing pain of nitromethane entering my mucus membranes its from me singing the 'National Anthem' in my head.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightFlight
I hunt, fish, do manly things like repair cars, machinery, fly; but the thing that really makes me feel like a man is giving the women I love multiple orgasms and expecting nothing in return.

Afterward you proudly say," You...are......welcome"
and then step out side for a smoke with a look on your face of James Bond.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
My penis is what makes me feel like a dude. Being a man, however is totally different.

- I feel like a man every time I lose my temper say something I don't mean.
- I feel like a man every time I catch myself looking at a woman that isn't my wife and realize I can't help it.
- I feel like a man every time I look at my developing beer gut and can't seem to care enough to lose it.
- I feel like a man every time I cheer at wanton acts of violence in a movie even though I would hate for things like that to happen to my family.

Feeling like a man is simply looking through the stained goggles that came with your dude-suit. Some goggles are a bit dirtier than others but they aren't anything to be proud of. The cleaner the filters are on dude-suits and chick-suits, the more you realize that it's just a suit.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
pink spandex and nipple tassles

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123

whatever boats your float, you manly man.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
Whatever, so wiggle it.

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle....................

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Another thing that makes me feel manly is when my wife wakes me up in the middle of the night and thinks she heard a noise downstairs. I grab the tactical 12 gauge by the bed and as I'm walking down the stairs I do the 'one hand pump' and in the darkness I say " I hope you've made your peace with God, because you about to meet him."

Even though I've never been on the receiving end of a home break-in, its not unlikley where I live.
For those that think its not manly to bring my gun. When it comes to the protection of my family, I pull no punches, end of story.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Testosterone.

(and being a grandad).

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Leaving the seat up and openly farting

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

As for myself, waking up to the sound of cranes and helicopters as I step out onto the rig floor with the smell of the sea air all around me. ***sniiiiiffffff*** oh yeah.

I have to say, I do always find it a little odd, that to feel 'manly', some men have to be in the middle of nowhere surrounded by nothing but other men.

It's days like this that I sincerely wish that homosexuality was a choice. Seriously, lesbians have it made.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join