It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS RECAP 26: Anonymous Alien Moon Technology

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
how do you know he wasn't a member before the recaps?

maybe he is hiding his previous member name... ?

but you did make me laugh about the weed/seattle comment and the rocky bit too. LOL the last couple of recaps B has been taking on a new accent... italian mafia/something like that.

you seem a bit extreme with the 'banning' fear

anyway, why don't you get off your soap box and do a video yourself and let everyone else decide.

I think Bryan is doing a good job... better than watching mainstream tv except for the ad at the beginning of each one.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

Thx for the comment....ANON is getting old but still a threat that needs to be taken seriously...sting operation anyone?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

hahaha...yeah, I'm from reptilian blood in the fact that when I get in front of a camera, my body becomes one fluid movement as the water in my body takes over...or it could just be the editor playing tricks on us

Let's drink one for the Reptilians! lol

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

Thanks - yeah we really trying hard to do our best and not offend but offer up the details in a light, informative, fun way while still being edgy ...Glad you enjoyed it...Thanks for watching!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Looks like we got a doubter amongus! First man, I've been doing my best on responding to everyone across the site and social media platforms...I know that's not been good enough as of late so here goes, I'll answer to this post as all the others have been hit w/ violations..

I come from America and no I haven't been a member for too long -Yes, you are correct, I haven't been posting on the board as much as I would like to...My schedule is very demanding and the limited time I am on the website I'm usually reading and researching other member's interesting threads and topics for my own personal satisfaction.

I am making more of a time commitment to this site and responding to the members (including yourself) is one my top priorities in that quest. Hey man, I'm just a regular guy that has a high interest in alternative topics, conspiracies, scandals and somewhat of the paranormal...and I'm mostly out and about collecting facts and denying ignorance (offline in real world, real time) so you can't blame a guy for trying

I have started an intro thread on who I am, where I come from and other details I would like to share with the membership (that I still need to finish & publish) and I have also made an ATS Response video going into my background (that has not yet been made available) so hopefully I will get on that soon before I get abducted..

Thx for being the igniter fuel for my flame..just make sure I can see your post next time - I must have been a deep source of some hatred b/c I see several posts got slashed....

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Hey Thurisaz! Hope all is well on this sinday...oops I mean sunday

Let me clear things up - No, I was not a member before the recaps as codegreenspace is my first and only ATS member name

I wasn't able to see most of amongus' comments...but I do have many voices and can chg it up on the flip of a coin. It's one of my many skill sets

I really enjoy doing these videos, matter of fact I enjoy videos more than blogging....this doesn't mean I don't like to write, it's just that I usually prefer writing a script that can be filmed versus "writing/blogging" my thoughts, responses, etc.

Thanks for watching! I understand that the ads are not liked by many but we wouldn't have all this awesome content to deliver if it wasn't for companies that showed a mini ad at the beginning...ever read the article, "Watch a commercial, Avoid an ATM fee" NYC is testing a concept to replace ads at ATMs versus paying an ATM fee. Is a few seconds of your time worth it to save $2-3 at the ATM? To me it is...but then again I go to my bank so I don't get charged a fee....

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by codegreenspace
reply to post by amongus

Looks like we got a doubter amongus! First man, I've been doing my best on responding to everyone across the site and social media platforms...I know that's not been good enough as of late so here goes, I'll answer to this post as all the others have been hit w/ violations..

I come from America and no I haven't been a member for too long -Yes, you are correct, I haven't been posting on the board as much as I would like to...My schedule is very demanding and the limited time I am on the website I'm usually reading and researching other member's interesting threads and topics for my own personal satisfaction.

I am making more of a time commitment to this site and responding to the members (including yourself) is one my top priorities in that quest. Hey man, I'm just a regular guy that has a high interest in alternative topics, conspiracies, scandals and somewhat of the paranormal...and I'm mostly out and about collecting facts and denying ignorance (offline in real world, real time) so you can't blame a guy for trying

I have started an intro thread on who I am, where I come from and other details I would like to share with the membership (that I still need to finish & publish) and I have also made an ATS Response video going into my background (that has not yet been made available) so hopefully I will get on that soon before I get abducted..

Thx for being the igniter fuel for my flame..just make sure I can see your post next time - I must have been a deep source of some hatred b/c I see several posts got slashed....

Thanks. I look forward to seeing your stated videos. I can't comment anymore on the matter as I will be banned.

Thanks for the effort.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join