It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS RECAP 26: Anonymous Alien Moon Technology

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Peru has been hiding advanced technology from thousands of years ago. Did we find proof that NASA has been lying? Alien Moon Base, New Chinese orbiter, Haox? Why does Ron Paul do such a good job of owning people? Rick Santorum gets a heavy dose of it at the Arizona Republican Debate and is he now on Ron Paul's side? Wouldn't it be nice to have all your debt wiped clean. Anonymous is up to it again hacking into the greek ministry and threatening to do some good, do you believe it? Catch me on Twitter and enjoy the recap!

Thread Evidence Of Advanced Technology Thousands Of Years Ago In Peru

Response Member SpaceG0at Response

Video Stone Quarry process Video 4 wire saw extracting blue savoy marble

Thread Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter 2012

Response Member Zaniwoop Response

Response Member Soylent Green is People Response

Thread Question to Ron Paul: "Why did you come out with an ad calling Rick Santorum fake?"

Video Paul Calls Santorum fake during CNN Arizona debate

Video Dr. Ron Paul - No taxpayer money for planned parenthood

Thread BREAKING NEWS! Anonymous hacks greek ministry! Threatens to whip away all citizen debt
edit on 12-6-2015 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Update: Since this video was first made, the Chang'e thread has been moved to [HOAX]

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Ron Paul owns everyone, nothing new there, and Anonymous is getting old, they're not doing anything worth watching n/e more in my opinion. Get some nuke codes and call the shots if you got it like that.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Another great one Bryan! It could just be me (I'm not that long awake and this is a nice way to start my day) but this video seemed to be a bit jerky and have some jpeg artifacts or blockiness in it that I didn't notice in the previous Recaps.. Anyone else get that effect in the latest one?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd
Ron Paul owns everyone, nothing new there, and Anonymous is getting old, they're not doing anything worth watching n/e more in my opinion. Get some nuke codes and call the shots if you got it like that.

regards to Ron Paul: he is a grand-master at what he does, and he is seemingly fighting for the good guys. PRAY he keeps owning every nitwit out there.

regards to Anon: If you want something "worth watching" tune on big brother. IMO, Anon (are) doing what they can with what they have and doing so while keeping Anonymous. They are poking at the comfort zone of the elite. It takes guts, skills, dedication. I doubt their intention is to make Nuke codes public for fun just to prove they can do it. They are fighting for destabilization of the status-quo, not to entice free for all mayhem..

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Hm, this Anonymous thing gets anoying. This provokes internet controll hardliners to the best.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Nice recap as usual !

@ 1:39 your face is morphing, Brian...

Reptilian, anyone ??

Sorry...couldn't resist !

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
best recap so far =) well chosen threads and no mocking/stupid jokes - keep that style =)

♥ ATS_Recap !
edit on 28-2-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTopSecret.com
Peru has been hiding advanced technology from thousands of years ago. Did we find proof that NASA has been lying? Alien Moon Base, New Chinese orbiter, Haox? Why does Ron Paul do such a good job of owning people? Rick Santorum gets a heavy dose of it at the Arizona Republican Debate and is he now on Ron Paul's side? Wouldn't it be nice to have all your debt wiped clean. Anonymous is up to it again hacking into the greek ministry and threatening to do some good, do you believe it? Catch me on Twitter and enjoy the recap!

(click to open player in new window)

Thread Evidence Of Advanced Technology Thousands Of Years Ago In Peru

Response Member SpaceG0at Response

Video Stone Quarry process Video 4 wire saw extracting blue savoy marble

Thread Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter 2012

Response Member Zaniwoop Response

Response Member Soylent Green is People Response

Thread Question to Ron Paul: "Why did you come out with an ad calling Rick Santorum fake?"

Video Paul Calls Santorum fake during CNN Arizona debate

Video Dr. Ron Paul - No taxpayer money for planned parenthood

Thread BREAKING NEWS! Anonymous hacks greek ministry! Threatens to whip away all citizen debt

Thank you for the post, I'll have to check it out. But I too believe that many of the ruins that have been built where done with advanced technology and our leaders in govt., history, and academia is doing everything they can to keep it quashed.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Great that the video showed the comparison between the old-old structures in Peru, their precision and size and the newer ones actually built by the incas.

Liked the recap!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
You guys spelled Hoax wrong. Or you did it intentionally? Just pointing that out, nice video, as always

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

sux that you feel this way..come on man! Is it a ATS Recap hangover? or did someone pee in your cheerio's this morning?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

good catch...it may mean something
but most likely a typo..I need to get my fingers chk'd out -ha

Happy Weekend!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Love your effort on ats recap. I just don't get it. We all know what the top topics are.

I have ideas, if you are interested.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I have a follow up question. Where did you come from? You haven't been a member for long. . .

You don't post on the board. You have no started threads. Why should we take you seriously?

Im not hating, I'm just curious as to who you are, and how you got this position. As many members are.
edit on 3-3-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

ETA. This is not a post trying to get me banned. I'm just asking a question that I know a lot of ATS members want to know.

I can't fault you for building your resume!
edit on 3-3-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Hey Brian. . .do us all a favor. Post a thread on YOUR biggest conspiracy.

I hope it doesnt start with "Yo. . its me. Brian"

I don't want to be banned. .. but nobody knows who you are. Yo man. . .this be brian with ats recap. . .paging phage to take over my job.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join