It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe vs.Obama: 3-1-12 @ 3 e.s.t-Live! (Get your OWN copy of report!) Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Well, I figured that I am one of the dreaded ATSers that have on more than one occassion brought up the issue of the President and his "interesting" Birth Certificate... issue.

MARCH 1, 2012 @ 3:00 the official and ONLY law enforcement conducted investigation into the issues surrounding the Obama Birth Certificate. I saw this article today that indicates you can sign up to get your very own FREE copy of the report. I can't wait to read it...

What does law say about Obama's eligibility?

Watch live as results of months-long Cold Case Posse investigation revealed

A challenge to Barack Obama’s occupancy of the Oval Office was thrown out because “the voters ruled” on his eligibility in the 2008 election. Another was tossed when Obama didn’t even bother to show up to refute the evidence. And cases have been rejected by the U.S. Supreme Court because the justices are “avoiding” the issue. But this week, for the first time, the results of a formal law enforcement investigation into Obama’s eligibility will be released.

WND TV will live-stream the news conference scheduled by Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Ariz., Thursday at 1 p.m. Mountain Time in Phoenix, or 3 p.m. Eastern. Arpaio previously has indicated there might be a “shock” in the report.

Arpaio constituted a special five-member law enforcement posse last year to investigate allegations brought by members of the Surprise, Ariz., Tea Party that the Obama birth certificate released to the public by the White House on April 27 might be a forgery. The posse, assembled under the authority of Arpaio’s office, is made up of three former law enforcement officers and two retired attorneys with law enforcement experience. Members have been examining evidence since September concerning Obama’s eligibility to be president under Article 2, Section 1 of the Constitution, which requires a president to be a natural-born citizen.

Arpaio previously told WND that when he launched his Cold Case Posse it was with the possibility that he would clear Obama.

Source: www.wnd.com...
Link to sign up for the Email copy of report: www.wnd.com...

SO, any predicitons? Mine...

That there is insufficient evedence to bring about any crimianl charges.
There is not sufficient evidence to deny Obama the chance to register for the POTUS race in AZ.
It will be announced that due to unlawful denials of records or the unlawful access to the needed records were denided and a court case will ensure.

Thoughts. See you tomorrow!!!!
edit on 2/28/2012 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Hmmm. The O supporters are either still in bed....

Or maybe, afraid of what this report will contain?

It will be interesting to see what kind of MSM coverage the story gets.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Not an "O supporter", here.

Personally, I just don't care what this guy has to say. I bet he has nothing to say. He is a publicity hound looking for his 15 minutes of fame.

If he had ANYTHING, he would have released the info immediately, rather than make announcement after announcement about when he will talk about his findings....

There MIGHT be a shock? Come on, even the people who believe he is not the legal pres shouldn't be shocked by yet another report that can't find any reason to suggest that he can't be president legally.

Yet, those of us who do believe he is the president,may just be shocked when we see people still pushing and saying the same old crap. "There must be something to get him on! Never mind what the law has found time and again, he can't be president!!"

Mark my words, nothing will come of this report....Because there is nothing in it that could get Obama in trouble at all.

Bank on it.

edit on 28-2-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
What's with the BBB? (big belly brigade) Sorry, couldn't resist...

My prediction? Nothing to see here, move along.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Is Donald Trump and Orly Taitz going to be there???

How many times are birthers going to fall for the same thing over and over...build their hopes up...and then nothing comes out of it.

His "shock" is going to be something stupid...almost as stupid as a Sheriff looking into the elgibility of a President.

No one is commenting because no one cares...it's old and worn out...and over.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72 SO, any predicitons? Mine...

That there will beTechnical difficulties so strong it will dwarf the Ron Paul type.

I would suggest non paid off media parties roll actual film mechanically because I predict a man made EMP pulse that will fry everything electronic device in a 70 foot circle and damage other electronics within a quarter mile.
The film rollers had better have a backup plan because the American SS (Secret Service) will attempt to confiscate all copies of the 'evidence'.

The powers who put the man in place have spent too much to let their secrets be exposed.

I have to admit I would like to know what they have tried so hard to hide about the man.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
Link to sign up for the Email copy of report: www.wnd.com...

The most interesting bit about this oh-so-tired nonsense is that WND wants your email addy and zip code to send you a copy of a doc when in the past they always just post it?

I clicked on the tiny print "Privacy Policy" link under the email request and got a web error

I wonder what WND does with a list of email addys and zip codes of folks that are still birthers?

I'd bet donuts to dollars they will sell the list lickety split to Orly Taitz's for-profit enterprise as well as other ultra-conservative orgs.

I would give them my email addy just to find out what kind of spam I get, but I hate spam.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I liken being president to getting your butt paddled in gradeschool. You take your 4-8 licks and then move on down the road and hope history doesn't see you as an asshole.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Arpaio started up his birther crusade just as soon as it was announced that the Dept of Justice was going to bring charges against him (the DoJ had been looking into him since Bush's first term). Supposedly he was originally hoping to intimidate Obama, et al., into dropping their prosecution. It hasn't worked. Earlier this month Arpaio very pointedly ignored a subpoena from Orly Taitz to show up with his "evidence" at that Georgia hearing - you heard about Obama ignoring a subpoena but I'll bet you weren't told about Arpaio ignoring one to the same hearing.

Arpaio's "investigation" consisted of a number of junkets to Hawaii - o yeah, it's an ugly job but somebody's got to do it - to prove to himself what was already set forth in Hawaiian public law: Nobody is allowed to ramble through the Dept of Health's birth records archives. From all appearances, Arpaio has come up with nothing new, just a rehash of already discredited birther nonsense.

Very recently Arpaio has changed his tune. Now it's "Obama will owe me a favor" -- apparently because Arpaio's evidence will prove conclusively that Obama was born in Hawaii, as we already knew.

The smart money bets on Arpaio coming up with nothing new and nothing decisive.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Perhaps but I think it is best to get your own copy of the investigation so you can see where they went (if it is a good investigative report).

I think most of this is becuase Joe does his job as he is suppose to, and NOT by bowing to Political Correctness.

Let's hope so anyway.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Is anyone gonna mention that March 1st is Thursday, not tomorrow?

Leap year this year, so tomorrow is February 29. Sorry y'all.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I see the thread OP is now on the Drudge Report, middle top row.

Well, time will tell. Just under 24 hours to go....

Going to be CRAZY.

(and yes, I forgot about it being leap year and I have been off sick so I lost the days.. my bad... BUT, I won't miss tomorrow)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I've got my extra bag of popcorn. Sheriff Joe should be on the look out for any rogue drones flying in and around his press conference.

new topics

top topics

join