It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philly mayor Nutter bowling butt-slap video CENSORED by Faux News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
It looks like Philly Mayor Michael Nutter was having a good time at the bowling alley last summer. On a late night bowling outing, Nutter was caught on video slapping the bottom of a blonde woman as she got up to bowl. The person who shot the video took it to the local Fox affiliate but, before it aired, the Mayor called the news station and had the story killed.

Dan Gross: Mayor talked Fox 29 out of airing bowling-alley spanking video, sources say

MAYOR NUTTER talked Fox 29 out of airing a video that captured him spanking the buttocks of a blonde with whom he drank and bowled at North Bowl (909 N. 2nd), say sources familiar with the situation.

A Fox 29 viewer recorded Nutter and his female companion having a blast about 2 a.m. one day last summer, sources say. We're told the cellphone video is of high-enough quality that you can hear the two butt slaps Nutter delivered to the woman, identified by our sources only as Andrea, as she got up to bowl.

Fox 29 began to work on a story about the mayor's late-night activities and the footage was screened at the station by Nutter's communications director Desiree Peterkin Bell and press secretary Mark McDonald.

Soon after that, we're told, Nutter summoned Fox 29 news director Steve Schwaid to City Hall for a meeting. After the meeting Schwaid informed his news staff that the footage would not run unless he decided that it would.

Philly.com

Now, I don't have anything against Mayor Nutter. I think he's a pretty nice guy but, I would LOVE to see video of him spanking some blonde chick in a bowling alley. Heck, I might even pay to see something like that.

Sure, this may not be hard, breaking news. It may be more suited for the gossip pages but, the way this whole thing went down has me questioning the journalistic integrity of all those involved. I have to wonder whether they would have stifled the story if this had been any other politician out there, especially if that politician had an R in front of their name.

Some folks speculate that Mayor Nutter may have threatened to cut off access to Fox 29. He has a very good relationship with the press and often appears on the Fox morning show and makes himself available for exclusive interviews. He may have threatened to bring that all to an end if the video aired.

You also have to wonder; if a city mayor can have a silly little story like this killed, what kind of power do higher level politicians have over the media and the types of stories we are allowed to hear about on the evening news?

edit on 2/28/12 by FortAnthem because:
_________ extra DIV

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Some folks think Mayor Nutter made a mistake by shutting down this video. They say it could help him connect with the people of Philly.

If Mayor Nutter wants to connect with the citizens of this city — I think we just found the first step. Release the footage, Mayor! Nothing says I’m-just-like-all-of-you like slapping some blonde’s ass while drunk at a bowling alley at 2AM after a couple pitchers of discounted domestic brew. That’s what America was built on. You think you’re gonna identify with the black folks in this city by performing “Rapper’s Delight” again at some bull# charity function? Bro we’ve seen it all before. We know you’re just some rich Finance cat that got into the politics game because it was a convenient means to power. We know this. So you might as well just stop all the “common man” efforts and bond with brothers by sharing what we have in common on some REAL LEVELS — wanting to bang white chicks. I can’t think of a better way to seem like one of the people again. Especially if the broad was thick…wow. You missed out the publicity clip of a lifetime.

Mayor Nutter slaps blonde chick's ass at bowling alley

For those of you who aren't familiar with Mayor Nutter, here is a vid of him speaking at his church about how the youth act and dress these days.

Like I said; he's a decent mayor and a good person but, who wouldn't like to see a vid of their mayor spanking some hot, blonde chick at a bowling alley?

edit on 2/28/12 by FortAnthem because:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

the way this whole thing went down has me questioning the journalistic integrity of all those involved.

You do realize you are talking about FOX right? There are no journalists at FOX and you can forget about integrity. Unless you still believed to this day that FOX was all nice and dandy?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I bet he didn't just randomly slapped some blonde's ass..

I've never heard of him before, but that video was very funny!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The problem is that he can do this because he has political power. What the hell are the rest of us supposed to do when we get caught?

Unjust hierarchies must be set right.

new topics

top topics

join