It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Fulford: U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner arrested

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Kester

Thanks for the tip, this is my first post. I would have made a full thread but I have 19 more posts to make and I don't want to make frivolous ones just to achieve that goal.

So the important question, what do you think about the impostor? Am I looney or what? Facial details off, as well as a radically new look in a short amount of time. And the voice in the second video. That damn voice. The accent is different, the pacing is different. He appears nervous on camera, this is a pro journalist for decades who has interviewed some of the world's top people. Heck, Benjamin wasn't even nervous when he interviewed David Rockefeller!

He would not be so nervous.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Scilon

This is a recent appearance.

This one tells us something about the man sitting opposite Benjamin. Watch from 2 minutes.

This tells us more and perhaps suggests Michael Jackson was doing something massive and had to have his reputation destroyed in a sting.
www.japantimes.co.jp...

I've seen Chodoin Daikaku described as leader of the Japan Revolution Party to which I have, perhaps rashly, extended my support.

The whole thing is bound to be slightly stress inducing. Also thinking in Japanese and translating your thoughts into English before speaking causes problems with presentation. This is a common problem for English speakers living in Japan. The Japanese language works in a very different way so it isn't as simple as translating words, you have to translate though patterns as well. If he's doing more Japanese speaking than before it will affect the way he speaks.

Someone said to me once, "You can only believe what you experience".

I won't back anything 100% but I for one welcome our new Yakuza/Ninja Freedom Army overlords while retaining my right to self determination.

Just realised I've already posted most of this here. Sorry. Very busy. Mods, please remove if necessary.
edit on 13-3-2012 by Kester because: apology for duplication

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Scilon

This is where to find the latest Fulford stuff with subtitles.
(This is a link to a specific channel, not just youtube).
www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-3-2012 by Kester because: addition

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Kester

I just wondered if you might know why I'm not seeing any english subtitles on the vid's at the link you provided.

Thanks in advance

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ukWolf

Click cc bottom right of screen. Some of his earlier stuff has subtitles on the screen. He is obviously spending a lot of his spare time on this for us. I guess the method he's using now is quicker.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Kester

OK, worked perfectly that time many thanks again.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Commenting on the replacement of Fulford with a double.

"Meet the boss - same as the old boss"

For whatever the writer was preaching throughout the song he ends by saying...nothing has changed.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join