It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Fulford: U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner arrested

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Bronco and Chad are trolls and the mod should be moderating them and isn't.

They personally attack the personality without giving either a video or discussion to back up their claims.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

I am honestly surprised with the intensity of Fulford bashing this thread is getting!

I take my time to read and enjoy the weekly Fulford 'Global Soap Opera' reports, and while I concur that what he claims does fail to deliver on a more regular basis, it is not all raving lunacy.

First, he has been known to be right, and we will not have to wait a lot longer to understand just how right he is, especially on the mass arrests and Monaco Accords issues, since the famous lawsuit has indeed seen the light of day.

Second, he often reports on whistle blower and insider testimony. I don't think anyone expects him to have a perfect track record, as he is prone to being fed disinformation and will often claim stuff that is difficult to disprove anyway (since it happens behind the curtains and the MSM will not confirm, and if possible will discredit him).

Third, he is likely to mix some of his own views in -like any information analyst will- but I appreciate his idealism, his convictions about a brighter future for humanity and his opinions on how it could all unfold.

Fourth, he is not the representation of a balanced mind, but then again, if he was that person you wouldn't expect him to quit his high profile job at Forbes and start writing an underground conspiracy blog. His heart, though, is IMHO in the right place.

Fifth, I fail to understand the need to destroy the man whenever one of his claims turns into a thread. Wilder claims than this supposed detention (not arrest by the way) are made here on ATS on a daily basis that don't get one tenth the hate. It almost seems that he must be discredited at any cost, whether by mere contradiction or resorting to character assassination.

Finally, his words, views and claims resonate to many of us that seek inner and collective peace and truth, even if they just serve the purpose of making us dream a little grand dream of world liberation and prosperity. And I can't see the wrong in that.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Huh? Troll?

I posted the CNN video that boncho found on YouTube.

I brung evidence.

What did you brung?

Blind faith in a serial liar.

Has Mt Fuji erupted yet?

www.youtube.com...

Has the USA flooded and split in half yet?

kauilapele.wordpress.com...

Seriously, the guy really needs to shut up and stop with the BS.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Alchemist13

Well said.

I personaly think he is a story teller whose credit is unknown, maybe he will be proven right or wrong, who knows...

He makes people dream a little, he and wilcock dream a lot about a better future, they wish us well, we will see about the future, never forgetting to live the present.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Alchemist13

Okay. So Fulford is off limits. Can't talk about his claims or the reason he spits them out. Done.

What problem did you have with the MSM again? Because in your post its okay for people to be wrong, its okay for people to lie or exaggerate deliberately, and its okay for someone to run their own agenda at the expense of public followers.

So fill us in.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This was just put up on another thread by sirruc

Fox News - Geithner Arrested Last Week

maybe someone else will embed here for us, i'm not yet that skilled.
Would like to see someone confirm a date of the interview for us

Other ATS Thread with Original sirric post

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ukWolf

Damn!!!!!

The Video of Geithner is from 2010

Timothy Geithner Facing Charges? The Judge Rules!

see upload date on youtube

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ukWolf

edit on 29-2-2012 by Kester because: mistake

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ukWolf
This was just put up on another thread by sirruc

Fox News - Geithner Arrested Last Week

maybe someone else will embed here for us, i'm not yet that skilled.
Would like to see someone confirm a date of the interview for us

Other ATS Thread with Original sirric post

You mean a story from 2010?

edit on 29-2-2012 by boncho because: Kudos for pointing out your ignorance, I will leave my post up anyways.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Here's a link from another thread,

www.youtube.com...

Not too sure yet how old it is.

Okay, it's from May 2011, it could be construed then that there is some truth in the more recent story, and Geithner won't be asked to stay on in a new Obama administration either.
edit on 29-2-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

www.youtube.com...

Okay, it's from May 2011, it could be construed then that there is some truth in the more recent story, and Geithner won't be asked to stay on in a new Obama administration either.

It's not from May, the original story is from 2010 (possibly earlier?). The report that fox news is quoting in that segment was released in 2009.

Same video, uploaded 2010.

Government report, no longer available.

This was all rehashed in the wake of Fulford's story, in the occupy wallstreet forum.

Way to create things out of nothing.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

www.youtube.com...

It's not from May, the original story is from 2010 (possibly earlier?). The report that fox news is quoting in that segment was released in 2009.

Same video, uploaded 2010.

Government report, no longer available.

This was all rehashed in the wake of Fulford's story, in the occupy wallstreet forum.

Way to create things out of nothing.

The video is originally from fox's own channel, it says May 3rd 2011. The link I posted was info at the time from another thread that was closed.

video.foxnews.com...

So Fox is being Foxy.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Fox uploaded it then, but it's an older story.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by smurfy

Fox uploaded it then, but it's an older story.

I agree, they just don't want it to die in public Consciousness. Obviously the story is a tool to beat Obama over the head with, but no matter, Obama is letting Timothy go. That kind of steals Fox's thunder.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
maybe he is medicated for a condition or sedated for some reason. Whenever my meds are off or wrong, I look just like he does in the vid lol

I hear many calling him crazy. Maybe he is, or maybe that's what they want you to think. I don't know if what he is saying is true or not but the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. What better way to screw with the world but to put the truth in the hands of one who seems incompetent? He makes videos and looks a little off, this IMMEDIATELY makes people disregard what he says. Can you say Cassandra?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
Any time I come across a video of Fulford speaking, I always get the impression he's on drugs. His writing comes across that way to me, too. The dude seems like a full-on freak, in my opinion. While I'm sure there are some of these high-profile conspiracy theorists that began with good intentions, there also seems to be a few who simply go off the deep end and wind up coming off like paranoid goofballs.

He's on coc aine, but then they all use it at that level, journos, politicians, wall street, the lot. David Cameron is believed to be a user too.

In fact he admitted he did it way back before politics, course some see him and Hague on the front bench and wonder....Hague seems to sweat profusely and talk a power of #e, 2 good indicators lol

www.dailymail.co.uk...

quote from article
"Hours after he was confirmed as the overwhelming favourite for Tory leadership, David Cameron tried to end the drugs controversy which has been the only blot on his campaign.

He declared that he had never taken coc aine since he was elected to Parliament."

But yeah Fulfords got some good stuff for sure.

EDIT possible smoking gun on Cameron ?
www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-2-2012 by Maponos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maponos

Originally posted by NightGypsy
Any time I come across a video of Fulford speaking, I always get the impression he's on drugs. His writing comes across that way to me, too. The dude seems like a full-on freak, in my opinion. While I'm sure there are some of these high-profile conspiracy theorists that began with good intentions, there also seems to be a few who simply go off the deep end and wind up coming off like paranoid goofballs.

He's on coc aine, but then they all use it at that level, journos, politicians, wall street, the lot. David Cameron is believed to be a user too.

In fact he admitted he did it way back before politics, course some see him and Hague on the front bench and wonder....Hague seems to sweat profusely and talk a power of #e, 2 good indicators lol

www.dailymail.co.uk...

quote from article
"Hours after he was confirmed as the overwhelming favourite for Tory leadership, David Cameron tried to end the drugs controversy which has been the only blot on his campaign.

He declared that he had never taken coc aine since he was elected to Parliament."

But yeah Fulfords got some good stuff for sure.

EDIT possible smoking gun on Cameron ?
www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-2-2012 by Maponos because: (no reason given)

Osbourne is on something, has been on coke too, the persistant dilated pupils are a giveaway. My guess is that they are both probably on speed as well. However, it does not give a monkey's for the thrust of this thread. If for instance Fulford was proved correct, it could be argued by anyone who wants too, that somehow the drugs have enhanced Fulford's perception, or conversely he actually knows something. Better to stick with what's relevant.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Hellas

This afternoon we received a phone call informing us that their were reports Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner was arrested, questioned and released by New York Police February 24, 2012. The caller informed us that they were unable to find a single mention of the “reported” arrest on any of the mainstream media outlets websites.
(added emphasis mine)
From another page on the blog you linked to.

They go so far to say we won't find any mention of this in MSM. Hard to believe when it is just one blog as the source.

But thanks for putting it up, who knows where the story could go?

edit on 28-2-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

Yea ...they said they couldn't find a mention of it, not that it didn't happen. They never denied he got arrested just that they couldn't find a mention of it.

stay focused on key words.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Better to stick with what's relevant.

Unlike the mass hysteria of this thread? Geithner arrested et al?

Time for sanity perhaps?

Lehman Brothers Holdings and its creditors late Thursday said they want to subpoena Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner to question him under oath over allegations J.P. Morgan Chase illegally siphoned billions of dollars from the collapsing investment bank in the days before it filed for the largest bankruptcy in U.S. history.

Lehman’s official committee of unsecured creditors said Geithner has refused to comply with an Aug. 9, 2011, subpoena, and it wants a court to force Geithner to give a deposition by a March 16 deadline, 2012.

“Despite being a crucial, fact witness on these issues, Secretary Geithner has refused to appear at a deposition in accordance with a valid subpoena issued by the Committee,” the committee’s lawyers said in the filing.

FYI - Geithner was president of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York at the time of the Lehman collapse.

Geithner has a problem. He will not be able to fool lawyers the way he fooled Congress about his tax returns. He will not be able to blame it all on TurboTax software.

They will get him on the witness stand at some point and he will be forced to tell the lawyers what the chain of events was in the biggest bailout in history. If he takes the Fifth Amendment, he will find himself unemployed. If the lid is ever taken off this can of worms, the public will find out about the nature of crony capitalism. With lawyers involved, and billions of dollars at stake, the lid will be taken off.

Over time, the voters’ trust in the existing system will disappear. Then will come a political day of reckoning. It will take an economic crisis to accomplish this, but that crisis is coming.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Geitners detention and arrests, and the reasons behind it have been reported by the MSM... this doesn't belong in this forum... in my opinion as a member.... by closing the Breaking Alternative News thread brought and directing people to this BLOG-sourced thread - in my opinion again - we have erred.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I understand the "attack the source" strategy of engineering sentiment towards the information by exposing the sources weakness.... but in many cases - when a liar tells the truth, it does not make it any less true.

edit on 5-3-2012 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join