It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Fulford: U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner arrested

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by boncho

and ??? you know what time he arrived back from Mexico ?
do you know what time he was supposedly detained ?

As predicted, the collapse of the Satan-worshipping financial mafia is accelerating. U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner was detained for questioning by New York police on February 24th....()....Geithner has been released but is accompanied at all times by an armed deputy to make sure he does not leave the country.

Well he was in Mexico a day later and Fulford claimed he wasn't allowed to leave the country.

well ok, do you know IF he has been publicly present since the 25th without said guard ??
i haven't seen him lately on any interviews or walking to his car for that matter, have you ??

He' s been in Mexico

look, i'm not saying it's true or false, i surely don't know but i do believe you assume far too much.

Really, what assumptions did I make? I simply pointed out the crap that comes out of Fulford's mouth. Not like it's the first time for that to happen to him.
edit on 28-2-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by boncho

and ??? you know what time he arrived back from Mexico ?
do you know what time he was supposedly detained ?

As predicted, the collapse of the Satan-worshipping financial mafia is accelerating. U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner was detained for questioning by New York police on February 24th....()....Geithner has been released but is accompanied at all times by an armed deputy to make sure he does not leave the country.

Well he was in Mexico a day later and Fulford claimed he wasn't allowed to leave the country.

well ok, do you know IF he has been publicly present since the 25th without said guard ??
i haven't seen him lately on any interviews or walking to his car for that matter, have you ??

He' s been in Mexico

look, i'm not saying it's true or false, i surely don't know but i do believe you assume far too much.

Really, what assumptions did I make? I simply pointed out the crap that comes out of Fulford's mouth. Not like it's the first time for that to happen to him.
edit on 28-2-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

so, he was IN Mexico ... what's your point?
he was on official business, not fleeing the country.

perhaps, he had already returned from Mexico before he was officially detained and released.
perhaps, the detention was no more than an hour.
perhaps, they booked him at 11:59 pm
perhaps, the perception of the guards' duty is incorrect.
perhaps, while in Mexico, he was accompanied by a guard (do you know? i don't)

my point is, you cannot assume one public appearance at near dawn is any kind of proof that the accusation is less than accurate. to do so is a stretch at best.

i didn't comment on Fulford and i don't pay attention to his ramblings, so i'm taking this at face value.
maybe it's true, maybe it's not .. seems as though you've not only made up your mind but are willing to offer some awfully weak proof (video) that it must be bullshizzle.

since i don't have access to the facts (was he detained or not), i'm merely pointing out the possibilities and my personal desire for it to be true. is that a problem for you?

edit to add: the photo in your link doesn't help prove anything other than he was there. so?
are you sure there wasn't a guard accompanying him?
edit on 28-2-2012 by Honor93 because: add txt

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
i wish this was true but considering there are thousands upon thousands of independent journalists and so many outlets for media i find it hard to believe local news from new york remained unaware of this, look at rupert murdoch, how even he is flamed for his corrupt actions, then i wonder how one of the men that many people feel are responsible for our financial situation getting interrogated WOULDNT make every headline in the states?
edit on 28-2-2012 by POPtheKlEEN89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Ye Gads!
i sure hope it a true story!
Fullfords a real wing nut, but if youve followed his tales youll see that he comes across as believing his own stuff....any video ive seen he apears to believe what hes saying.....
His rants about being targetted for assassination seem entirely real to him.
wether they are true i cannot say....
all in all i like the guy, but have to await confirmations for his fsr out ramblings at times....well see if hes at all correct in due time.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Yes. There was a guard at the G20 in Mexico to make sure Geithner didn't flee the country.

Fulfords own link states that he was put under guard so he would not "leave the country".

The video and the link set a timeline. On the 24th Geithner was on tv and on the 25th he was in Mexico. Fulford states that one the 24th he was detained and released, and put under guard so he couldn't leave the country. But he did, he went to mexico.

In spite of all this u want to believe the person who claims HAARP cause the Japanese quake, and the same person who says he has an army of 10,000 ninja assassins.

...By all means.

Believe.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I'd be suspect regarding anything Fulford claims
After hearing some of his interviews and reading his writings over the last couple years and then watching them turn out to be ummmmm...somewhat less then accurate.....

Considering his employment credentials and familly connections I'd say my opinion regarding this man's writing is it might well be deliberate disinfo which is also designed to discredit the more reliable sources that present him.

edit on 28-2-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I think the real story behind Fulford is that he came from a strong family with a lot of sway, that helped him through school and eventually helped landed him some high profile jobs, but in the end he was a screw up rebelling against mom and dad.

His war isn't with the "NWO", it's with his parents and the people he thinks are equal to them

The man hasn't been sober in his videos for over five years. He's a burned out junkie that makes money off selling crazy to the gulliabe that will listen.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

The man hasn't been sober in his videos for over five years. He's a burned out junkie that makes money off selling crazy to the gulliabe that will listen.

Pretty sure that is an entirely inacurate description. Do you have any proof for this, or just your personal opinion? He is one of the very few to ever bother getting an interview with David Rockefeller (it is even on youtube), which says alot.

Granted, he covers alot of stuff that no-one else does, but the more one digs in these matters (including the Rockefeller history), the more it all makes sense. If he is just "making everything up" he has done an extraordinary job of studying history, digging for names of higher ups that is not really public celebrities, disseminating their roles and puzzling it all together in an extraordinary fashion. This of course would be harder, alot harder, than actually telling the truth about these matters, if it all is true.

Actually, it makes alot more sense that most of what he says is true, than it does that it would it be made up.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVainPretty sure that is an entirely inacurate description. Do you have any proof for this, or just your personal opinion?

Watch the video, his body language, his jaw movement and his eyelids. The guy is on drugs. I think there was info out there before of his habits but I couldn't find it in a quick search.

He ran away by his own account at 17:

Right? And that if I went to university I would also be brainwashed, so I decided to escape. I went to the Amazon and lived with the Shipibo Indians.

KC: How old were you at that time?

BF: 17.

KC: So you went to the Amazon. You're 17 years old, and you're not going to college. Did your parents have a problem with that?

BF: Well, what could they do? I mean, I physically left and disappeared. So, you know...

Source

He is one of the very few to ever bother getting an interview with David Rockefeller (it is even on youtube), which says alot.

All it says is he used to hold a post at Forbes Asia in the past. I highly doubt Rockefeller would entertain another request now that he knows who Fulford is.

If he is just "making everything up" he has done an extraordinary job of studying history, digging for names of higher ups that is not really public celebrities, disseminating their roles and puzzling it all together in an extraordinary fashion.

He went to school to be a writer. He's good at telling fish stories. I don't understand why people think someone is beyond making stuff up. Twisting in little bits of truth, or basing stories loosely on reality is part of any con being successful.

Actually, it makes alot more sense that most of what he says is true, than it does that it would it be made up.

So you will stand by all the Fulford stories as fact then?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
Any time I come across a video of Fulford speaking, I always get the impression he's on drugs. His writing comes across that way to me, too. The dude seems like a full-on freak, in my opinion. While I'm sure there are some of these high-profile conspiracy theorists that began with good intentions, there also seems to be a few who simply go off the deep end and wind up coming off like paranoid goofballs.

I've thought that myself. He's always "sniffing" and talks like he's drooling.

I don't believe him one bit. The source is a blog linked to a blog?
Come on.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
You never know, I really want this to be true actually.
And the things he is talking about are legit things, the trillion dollar lawsuit is a -real- thing that is happening right now.

You never know when someone is right or wrong, all you can do is use your intuition, your own discretion, if something seems like it may be true, and you feel that it is inside, then it probably is.

Truth is coming from everywhere right now, its interesting, perhaps some of his old stuff was garbage, but it seems that these things are happening now,

I think he might be a little quirky, but when your exposed to that kind of corruption for a long time, one is bound to go mad. Knowing you cant talk. In danger constantly. It would drive someone batty pretty quick. Think of the frustration you feel when you're trying to explain something to someone and they -just dont get it-, i know some of you know what im talking about. I bet he feels it 10x more than that, if his connections are as deep as he says, i would be a little nutty too, knowing theres this huge conspiracy going on, and no one believes you, everyone pays attention to the MSM..

See what i mean?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

hahahaha leave it Buncho...Fulford is probably going to come out and say it was a stunt double...or a hologram

edit on 28-2-2012 by jesiaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Watch the video, his body language, his jaw movement and his eyelids. The guy is on drugs. I think there was info out there before of his habits but I couldn't find it in a quick search.

I guess you haven´t seen anyone really tired and angry then. His life was apparently threatened, for real. He has been shot at six times. I think he looks pretty much as anyone would have done, in the same situation, angry and fearing for his life. If you call that drugs then... i guess you haven´t seen many people on drugs either. I have.
edit on 28-2-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

50 Cent was shot 9 times and looks rather chipper.

In all his videos he has trouble verbalizing words, he looks strung out. It isn't because someone is trying to kill him:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The Fulford story was not wery convincing to mi on the begining.But strenght and nomber of post by "disinfo agents" on thise thteed convincing me that he mey telling truth.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
theintelhub.com...

Interesting update on the Leo Wanta trillions...all part of the same deal???????
Things seem to be definately unravelling for the NWO.......................

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I am sorry but Fulford at best is a crazy man. At worst he is a hoaxer.

We all know it.

Why the heck isn't this thread in hoax?

Either way he is an interesting guy, but if you watch his videos or look up where he has been debunked, he is just another fake.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It's fulford, it's lies.

Fulford is as nutty as squirrels droppings.
edit on 28-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by NeoVain

50 Cent was shot 9 times and looks rather chipper.

In all his videos he has trouble verbalizing words, he looks strung out. It isn't because someone is trying to kill him

uhh did you ever think that he is just losing his effing marbles?

He is a paranoid schizo with no information than you or I have. I would like to say you and I are more enlightened because we live in reality, Not some fake fantasy world of political D&D. He lives in Japan and tells all of us about all of this phony crap that is supposedly happening behind closed doors that he doesn't really have access to.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Tim Geitner arrested? Yeah ok... Although I would love to see it, I would also love to see flying monkeys, but I know that's not going to happen any time soon.
If Fullford is your source, This thread is done. There is no one on the planet with the power to arrest the Secretary of the Treasury of the United States Of America. Ain't going to happen.
Sorry, better try next time. Weak.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join