It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Fulford: U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner arrested

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Benjamin Fulford: U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner arrested, questioned and released; Asian negotiations continue

As predicted, the collapse of the Satan-worshipping financial mafia is accelerating. U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner was detained for questioning by New York police on February 24th and was released after giving evidence about many high-level financial criminals, according to New York police sources. “In most cases we have to slap people to get them to talk but in his case we had to slap him to shut him up,” one of the interrogators joked.

Geithner has been released but is accompanied at all times by an armed deputy to make sure he does not leave the country.

source

I posted this in Skunk Works, because I can't find any other links confirming that.

If true, this is Huge. If he talks about Goldman Sachs, the Fed etc. the bubble will not only burst, but the Crash on the Markets will be devastating.

2/16 Geithner lashes out against GOP

2/17 Lehman creditors push for testimony from Geithner

Judge Napolitano making some remarks about Geithner

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Consider the source.

Fulford could be talking about the easter bunny, and still maintain the level of credibility he has on serious subjects. I looked for something to corroborate the accusation but the closest thing I found was that Geithner, *possibly* was due in court for a hearing on the financial sector. But even that was not a verified account, just random postings online.

Edit to add: The only thing related to court testimony that I can find is the request of him appearing at the Lehman matter.

edit on 28-2-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

This afternoon we received a phone call informing us that their were reports Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner was arrested, questioned and released by New York Police February 24, 2012. The caller informed us that they were unable to find a single mention of the “reported” arrest on any of the mainstream media outlets websites.
(added emphasis mine)
From another page on the blog you linked to.

They go so far to say we won't find any mention of this in MSM. Hard to believe when it is just one blog as the source.

But thanks for putting it up, who knows where the story could go?

edit on 28-2-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

They contacted Geithner's office:

Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 4:34 PM
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Request for confirmation or denial of reports Treasury Secretary Geithner’s arrest in NY Feb 24, 2012
I haven’t seen those reports – can you please send?

And then sent them the source of the reports (Fulford):

Despite our timely response to Ms. Wyeth’s request for the reports to be sent her, she did not respond confirming or denying the reports. We find the Treasury Departments inability to comfirm or deny a very straight forward report somewhat disheartening coming from an adminstration which has repeatedly portrayed itself as being the most transparent administration in US history.

If they saw the report from Fulford I doubt they would even address, possibly thinking it's just a prank or a joke.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Here we go, sorry Ben:

Tim Geithner on CNBC News, February 24th 2012, about to head out to the g20 in Mexico.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

S & F...............Very good. Thank you for sharing.

A lot of people on ATS bad mouth Benjamin Fulford, but he seems to bring a lot of information to the surface.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
edit
edit on 28-2-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

And direct link to CNBC video and story:

video.cnbc.com...

Fulford must think people are idiots, I mean how could he think people are this stupid to actually believe this to be true???

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

A lot of people on ATS bad mouth Benjamin Fulford

And for damn good reason!

but he seems to bring a lot of information to the surface.

And makes up stupid lies too...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by boncho

And direct link to CNBC video and story:

video.cnbc.com...

Fulford must think people are idiots, I mean how could he think people are this stupid to actually believe this to be true???

He could have at least picked a day when the guy wasn't making public appearances.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Although it is still premature to give a timetable on further arrests, here is a partial (non-alphabetical) list of people (many who have tried to keep a low profile) who have been informed upon by the recent wave of cabal defectors:
lol... uhhh, Bill Hicks is in that list. Surely they can't mean the dead Bill Hicks. And why is the source of this blog another blog. I hate when I have to crawl through numerous websites to reach the original source. I can't see the full post on Fulford's website because I'm not a member, so I don't know if he wrote that last part.
edit on 28-2-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Delirium tremens...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

i'm a little confused how this video even applies ??

big deal, he made an almost 15 minute appearance on a day he planned to travel back in time.
considering on the East Coast (where this was filmed) there exists another 23 3/4 hours where he was not in the public eye ... and, since he flew to Mexico, you can add another 2 hrs to the mix sooooo, for approximately 25.5 hrs on the date of 2/24/2012, the whereabouts of this man aren't publicly available.

interesting how that clip exonerates him in your mind.
i sure hope you have better reasoning for that opinion than this.

personally, i hope it is true (not that we'll ever be told the truth) but a mysterious and sudden accident would come as no surprise.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by boncho

i'm a little confused how this video even applies ??

big deal, he made an almost 15 minute appearance on a day he planned to travel back in time.
considering on the East Coast (where this was filmed) there exists another 23 3/4 hours where he was not in the public eye ... and, since he flew to Mexico, you can add another 2 hrs to the mix sooooo, for approximately 25.5 hrs on the date of 2/24/2012, the whereabouts of this man aren't publicly available.

interesting how that clip exonerates him in your mind.
i sure hope you have better reasoning for that opinion than this.

personally, i hope it is true (not that we'll ever be told the truth) but a mysterious and sudden accident would come as no surprise.

I guess you missed this part of Fulford's article:

Geithner has been released but is accompanied at all times by an armed deputy to make sure he does not leave the country.

Geithner leaving the country.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Any time I come across a video of Fulford speaking, I always get the impression he's on drugs. His writing comes across that way to me, too. The dude seems like a full-on freak, in my opinion. While I'm sure there are some of these high-profile conspiracy theorists that began with good intentions, there also seems to be a few who simply go off the deep end and wind up coming off like paranoid goofballs.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
Any time I come across a video of Fulford speaking, I always get the impression he's on drugs. His writing comes across that way to me, too. The dude seems like a full-on freak, in my opinion. While I'm sure there are some of these high-profile conspiracy theorists that began with good intentions, there also seems to be a few who simply go off the deep end and wind up coming off like paranoid goofballs.

I agree Fulford definitely seems like one of them. On the surface he seems really credible (if you believe his background). What I think lets him down is his Christian vibe - always talking about the satanic this and that. Now he may be meaning it metaphorically but it makes him sound like some religious nutter and for me really takes down the integrity of his posts.

Has anyone done any analysis on his posts and predictions to find out if anything he has said has happened (apart from the post we are in!)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Whether his report is true or not. Geithner should be arrested and not allowed to leave the country. He commits these fraudulent acts while head of the New York Fed then is rewarded by making him the US Treasurer. Actually I believe he was placed there in order to help cover all of this up. Do not forget this is only the tip of the iceberg of an ever growing scandal. With reports of bankers around the world resigning and in some cases being jailed. There is definitely something big going on. No wonder they are doing everything they can to beat war drums.It is the only way they can hope to divert and control the situation. It a sinking ship with out life boats.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SunWuKong

How about the Trillion Dollar Lawsuit? He spoke of that one years before it happened. And to be honest, i think he speaks the truth. Judging from his body language in his rant videos, he seems to believe what he is saying himslelf, at least. These matters would never be reported in the mainstream media, as they are bought by the same guys on trial here.

Also his background(which you seem to doubt) about working at forbes etc is true, it is not hard to find evidence of this, at least. www.forbes.com...
edit on 28-2-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

and ??? you know what time he arrived back from Mexico ?
do you know what time he was supposedly detained ?
well ok, do you know IF he has been publicly present since the 25th without said guard ??
i haven't seen him lately on any interviews or walking to his car for that matter, have you ??

look, i'm not saying it's true or false, i surely don't know but i do believe you assume far too much.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
back and forth and back and forth .... I cant' follow this ...
What's the bottom line? Did lil' Timmy spend some time in jail or not?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join