It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome Timelapse Video of Night Sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Hey folks! I just came across this video and thought I would share it here as it really is quite remarkable. If you love watching the night skies, this is for you.

This snip is taken from HERE. You can also watch the video there as well

Think you've seen the night sky? Not like this. Photographer Randy Halverson took months (when the weather was clear) to shoot the stars overhead of the White River in central South Dakota, Arches National Park in Utah, Canyon of the Ancients area of Colorado, and Madison, Wisconsin. He put it all together in a time-lapse video set to music by the out-of-this-world composer Bear McCreary, who wrote the moody soundtracks to "Battlestar Galactica" and "The Walking Dead."

Or you can watch it here. I highly suggest watching it in full screen as it is also featured in HD as well.
Enjoy

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

for you!!! This video is taken on the top of Mt. Everest (Nepal) shows most beautiful night sky ever!!! It's most beautiful night sky video I have ever seen.

Here is link:

Hope you will like it!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BookofKnowledge

I would have loved to have seen it, but your link didnt work... I'll see if I can find it. Thanks for trying to share at least

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Why doesn't my night sky look like that

I remember the blackout in parts of the USA when I was like 12. I saw so many shooting stars that night

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 28-2-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Fantastic. I fell into a trance watching that. I'm a huge fan of timelapse.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Sorry!!! I am not sure why it did not worked...

www.youtube.com...

This is direct link

Am i doing correct? Clicking on VID: Youtube and Adding number BBl6lk9bUc8. Or I need to enter something else?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BookofKnowledge

Yes, that should have worked for you... lets see...

Perhaps you just missed one number you wanted to paste, it happens! Nice little video btw

edit on 29/2/12 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join