It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wonderful advise, it will really help to give you peace...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

You can deny the true faith and deny prophecy but interesting and sad

Hey, I listen to Jesus. He's the one who purchased me with a great price.

edit on 8-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

God gave the authority
to interpret Scripture to the RCC, she decided the Canon.

God gave the authority? How do you know this?

"SHE" decided the canon? Who is "she"?

The RCC is headed and organized and disseminated by....

wait, how many MEN? How many perverts? Self-anointed spokesmen of God?

Answer: more than 500.

Any women there? Nope. Cuz, ya know: NO WOMEN NEED APPLY.

edit on 8-3-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
This is a help for everyone, no matter your belief. And read at the link the message from St. Thomas Aquinas given on March 7th.

www.holylove.org...

March 7, 2012

"I am your Jesus, born Incarnate."

"I have come to once again reassure you and guide you concerning the future...

"You cannot add one moment to your life through worry or from stockpiling commodities. The time of your judgment is already written in the Book of Life. Prepare your hearts in Holy Love first; then you will be led."
-------------------------

God isn't silent. I hope some reading the above believe. The messages from Heaven help you understand the times, strengthen your faith and prepare you for what is coming...temporally and spiritually.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I shared the link in the OP.

www.holylove.org... see ~ latest message

So many people do not believe, the Blessed Mother implores everyone
to believe.

March 10, 2012
Public

Blessed Mother says: "Praise be to Jesus."

"Today I have come to tell you that the heart of the world is the modern day Nineveh. Sadly, the Nineveh today is in more danger than the Nineveh of old. I say this, for there is so much more evil in the world today, and so many more souls to surrender to their conversion and to repent. Also, these days, God does not give a timeline of the visitation of His Justice as in the old days when the city of Nineveh was given forty days to repent."

"You cannot physically walk into the heart of the world such as Jonah walked through Nineveh. So, I am asking, make this Message known wherever possible. Offer every prayer and sacrifice for the conversion of today's Nineveh".....

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

"I have come to advise and direct the faithful."

Dear Mary,

Thanks and all that, but I'm actually concerned with what advice and direction your Son Jesus gives.

Thanks,

NuT

My advice to Mary is to stop speaking to the living because Yahweh has forbidden the living to speak to the dead. She seems to like tempting people to disobey God which means...that thing ain't Mary because she was an Apostle and she wouldn't be disobeying God much less tempting others to do so.

Some people are fascinated with talking to nephilim ghosts.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
NOTurTypical and colbe, you are both people I admire. I hope your discussion brings light and not anger, I really wish the best for you both.

I'm not sure, but could it be that colbe accepts the idea that the Catholic church has the power to make binding declarations (The "binding and loosing" principle.), and that NOTurTypical doesn't? If that's the case, you are both exploring a very old discussion and I hope that good comes from it. Whether it does or not, remember that you are still Christian brother and sister, and love each other.

Charles, the Roman Catholic Church has no more power than any other person on this planet to decide anything. The "Church of Christ" is not a physical organization or institution, it is a spiritual brotherhood. When the words "What is bound on earth is bound in heaven, and what is loosed on earth is loosed in heaven" comes into play, it is referring to the Apostles and others of Christ's believers, it has nothing to do with a corrupt organization that pretends to be holy while it witholds justice by protecting the priests/nuns who commit crimes and spends no uncertain amount of money to cover up said crimes.

A church that has fallen into apostacy does not have Yahweh's ear and the proof of this is the homosexuality, pedophilia and alcoholism that pervades the church. They do their damnedest to break every edict of the Council of Jerusalem and do it with gladness.

They changed the sabbath from saturday to sunday, they changed christian holidays from the jewish feastdays they were originally set to, to the pagan festivals. They added Christ's birthday as being December 25th (Nimrod's birthday)when he was born in the hebrew month of Tishri which falls between sept. 15 and oct. 15 when the shepherds were still living in the fields with their flocks and it was still warm. They gave us the pagan Saturnalia and changed the name to Christmas. They changed the Passover Feast to Easter to celebrate the babylonian goddess Ishtar (Eashter).

I trust that False Melchizidek about as far as i can throw him. When you go to make claims on who has God's ear, look at their works. Jesus said to know false disciples and false prophets by the fruits of their labors which means "actions speak louder than words".

edit on 13-3-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

We would all be better off if we lost the desire for human respect, it's
fickle, it's not constant like God's love.

A great example of why you and your ilk should and must be opposed at every turn.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
deadly double post

edit on 13-3-2012 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join