It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wonderful advise, it will really help to give you peace...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
~ look to the right, for the complete message, it's brief, under "latest message" ~ www.holylove.org...

You do God's will, when you be love in the present moment, no matter
the circumstance.

February 26, 2012
Public

Blessed Mother says: "Praise be to Jesus."

"I have come to advise and direct the faithful."

"Dear children, in every present moment you must be prepared in humility to disregard the opinions of others. If your heart is convicted in Holy Love, and you are living accordingly, you must not let the opinions of others affect your faith."...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Even the incorruptible "opinions" of Jesus and His Apostles?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
OMG never heard that before, I am converted!!

Hail aquaman!!

Whew, thought it was all just words, but ... now I know better.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Dear colbe,

Thanks for the reminder. It's so easy and comfortable to change one's opinions to fit in with the crowd around you. It is important to search for the Truth, find it, and hold on.

It's important to be humble, but I think it's also important to realize the greatest prize is at stake, an eternal soul. That should not be gambled away for some brief approval of the crowd.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Dear colbe,

Thanks for the reminder. It's so easy and comfortable to change one's opinions to fit in with the crowd around you. It is important to search for the Truth, find it, and hold on.

It's important to be humble, but I think it's also important to realize the greatest prize is at stake, an eternal soul. That should not be gambled away for some brief approval of the crowd.

With respect,
Charles1952

Thank you Charles, I like the way you say things....

We would all be better off if we lost the desire for human respect, it's
fickle, it's not constant like God's love.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1nOne
reply to post by colbe

Can't wait to see where this goes...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I didn't really expect peace or wonderful advice but you know everyone has something to say and everyone has their agendas whether they admit them or not.

If someone takes the time to TRY and offer me some peace - I am going over there and star that person.

in fact...
I think I do feel a little more peaceful.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

You do God's will, when you be love in the present moment, no matter
the circumstance.

Hey colbs,
you realize that Buddhism is all about staying in the present moment, attending to the present moment, and being aware of the gift of life and spirit. Right?

This is another excellent link-back to the theory that Jesus and John the Baptist both taught the Eastern mystical traditions.
Be mindful. Be kind.
Very Buddhist.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Dear wildtimes,

It's funny you should bring Buddhism up. I'm in a group with five other people, and one is Buddhist. We have all talked for hours about lots of things. When he (Gordon G., the Buddhist) joined, he told us that he was dying from a brain tumor and had less than a year to live. He turned down chemotherapy and radiation because he wanted to enjoy each moment as it came to him, preferably sailing on lakes.

A wonderful guy, everyone thinks highly of his spirit and his outlook on life. About 4 hours ago, his wife came into the group's meeting place to announce that Gordon G. had taken a sudden turn, couldn't get out of bed, and his death is expected in days.

We were crushed and will remember him. I, in my prayers. Yeah, I wish he was Christian, but I know he found some truth that made a large difference in his life. I would expect that same truth to be found in most, if not all, religions. Some religions may have more of the truth, or a clearer view of the truth, but the truth is there and God will be merciful to us as we try to find even more truth in this life.

If you, or anyone you know, prays, I'm sure those prayers would be gratefully recieved,

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

"I have come to advise and direct the faithful."

Dear Mary,

Thanks and all that, but I'm actually concerned with what advice and direction your Son Jesus gives.

Thanks,

NuT

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Well, apparently we need Mary to tell us what Jesus wants from us. Listening to the guidance and leading of the Holy Spirit was good and okay for only the first 2,000 years of Christianity. Now we need Mary to direct us and tell us everything Jesus wants us to know that was left out of the gospels and Revelation.

One of these other links "Mary" was basically saying we need her to intercede for us with her Son Jesus. Like all of a sudden we cannot go directly to Him in prayer ourselves?

edit on 29-2-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

reply to post by colbe

Well, apparently we need Mary to tell us what Jesus wants from us. Listening to the guidance and leading of the Holy Spirit was good and okay for only the first 2,000 years of Christianity. Now we need Mary to direct us and tell us everything Jesus wants us to know that was left out of the gospels and Revelation.

One of these other links "Mary" was basically saying we need her to intercede for us with her Son Jesus. Like all of a sudden we cannot go directly to Him in prayer ourselves?

Erm.... is this the Mary that is the mother of Jesus?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mister_Bit

reply to post by colbe

Erm.... is this the Mary that is the mother of Jesus?

Yes it is! What tipped you off that I was talking about her?

It was that "her Son Jesus" part wasn't it?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Ah ok, I just wondered, what with her being dead for thousands of years, bit odd to have a blog, telling us what her equally dead son says... y'know... I wonder where she bought her computer?

I apologise for being so silly.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

2000 years of the Church, of the faith which is Roman Catholicism.
For you, you're incorrect on the years, saying 2000 years. Protestantism didn't happen until 1517.

And sadly Protestants reject Mary. Catholics do not. Mary can't appear to Protestants (less an exception) until after the Great Warning because you all preach heresies not of God. Quit following men, Martin Luther came up with the heresy of "Bible Alone." The goof, he first rejects the authority of the Church and then makes her book, the Bible, his authority.

You are correct, we can go directly to Jesus with our prayers. He likes
though, when we honor His mother, turning to her for help. He wants everyone to love her as much as He does.

We can do both.

Jesus' desire, that you to accept the fullness of Truth and His Grace NTT.

God bless you,

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
typo ~ TAKING OUT THE "to"

"Jesus' desire, that you accept the fullness of Truth and His Grace NTT."

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

You are correct, we can go directly to Jesus with our prayers.

Thanks for being honest, we don't need Mary to intercede for us to Christ, we can just talk to Him directly.

He likes
though, when we honor His mother, turning to her for help.

What chapter and verse of scripture does Jesus says He "likes it"?

We can do both.

I don't think so, you don't need Mary to trust and love Jesus. He's our Living Savior, Mary is still dead.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

reply to post by colbe

You are correct, we can go directly to Jesus with our prayers.

Thanks for being honest, we don't need Mary to intercede for us to Christ, we can just talk to Him directly.

He likes
though, when we honor His mother, turning to her for help.

What chapter and verse of scripture does Jesus says He "likes it"?

Why do you request "chapter and verse?" Where does it say in the Bible, the Bible is our authority and where is the verse in Scripture that says all of God's revelation is in the written Word? Why do you follow Martin Luther is my question, this is his heresy. Catholics have been waiting for "chapter and verse" for Sola Scriptura since 1517.

I'll be nice NOTurT, you won't reply to the question I ask...but I will yours. In Jesus' response to, how do you attain eternal life? Jesus reminded them of the 10 Commandments. One of them is HONOR and obey your parents. Jesus gave humanity His mother from the Cross in His words to John. Mary is your mother too. Besides, it's logic, do you not think Our Lord more than "like", He would love and be very pleased if you honored and became close to His mother? You can speak to her in prayer, don't believe the anti-Mary nonsense.

We can do both.

I don't think so, you don't need Mary to trust and love Jesus. He's our Living Savior, Mary is still dead.

Uh oh, not the 7th Day Adventist belief of "soul sleep." One wild belief that there are no saints in Heaven! 7th Day Adventists are not Christian. God is capable, He would take His beloved mother to Heaven. Enoch and Elijah are there, you accept they are there but God has left Mary here. No. Explain the miraculous healings granted by God to prayers offered to Mary and various saints in Heaven for these healings?

Mark 10:19 Thou knowest the commandments: Do not commit adultery, do not kill, do not steal, bear not false witness, do no fraud, honour thy father and mother.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Why do you request "chapter and verse?"

You just said Jesus 'likes" for us to love His Mother as much as He did. Where did Jesus actually say that?

Where does it say in the Bible, the Bible is our authority and where is the verse in Scripture that says all of God's revelation is in the written Word?

Bible is our authority: 2 Timothy 3:16

Why do you follow Martin Luther is my question, this is his heresy.

I don't follow Martin Luther anymore than I follow Irenaeus, Polycarp, Charles Spurgeon, et cetra. Martin Luther laced up his Nikes the same way I do. I follow Jesus, He died for me, not Martin Luther or Mary. It's all about Jesus, He shed His blood for me, not Mary, not Martin Luther.

Catholics have been waiting for "chapter and verse" for Sola Scriptura since 1517.

2 Timothy 3:16

I'll be nice NOTurT, you won't reply to the question I ask...but I will yours.

I just re-read your last post and can't find any questions.

In Jesus' response to, how do you attain eternal life? Jesus reminded them of the 10 Commandments.
One of them is HONOR and obey your parents.

I do honor and obey my parents. 1. Mary isn't my mother. 2. HONOR doesn't meant "pray to", if it does do you pray to your mom and dad?

Jesus gave humanity His mother from the Cross in His words to John.

Bullcrap, Jesus gave his mother to John. He gave her to John because His half-brothers James and Judas were not Christians at that point in time. Now you're outright lying about what Jesus did and said. Nowhere does it say He gave His mother to "humanity".

Mary is your mother too.

No she isn't. The Bible says Eve is the "mother of all living". Mary is a sinner saved by grace just like you and I.

Besides, it's logic, do you not think Our Lord more than "like", He would love and be very pleased if you honored and became close to His mother?

I can do that when I meet her.

You can speak to her in prayer, don't believe the anti-Mary nonsense.

We're strictly forbidden from speaking to the dead. What are you talking about? We pray to our Living Savior because He is risen, He is alive today still.

Uh oh, not the 7th Day Adventist belief of "soul sleep."

No, definitely not a believer or teacher of "soul sleep". To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.

One wild belief that there are no saints in Heaven!

Huh? The only people in heaven are the saints and the angels. A saint isn't a sinless person, a saint is a person separated for a purpose for God. A saint merely is a sinner saved by grace. And God makes saints, not the church.

God is capable, He would take His beloved mother to Heaven. Enoch and Elijah are there, you accept they are there but God has left Mary here. No.

I accept Elijah and Enoch are there because the Bible specifically says that they are. It doesn't say the same thing about Mary, you're making that up.

Mark 10:19 Thou knowest the commandments: Do not commit adultery, do not kill, do not steal, bear not false witness, do no fraud, honour thy father and mother.

1. Mary isn't my mother.
2. Honor doesn't = pray to.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

. . . I follow Jesus, He died for me . . .

You should show respect for Jesus by not putting the name, Jesus, right next to profanity, in the same sentence.
It does not look like you have any respect for anything sacred, including the name of God.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join