It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you saw a alien on the side of the road what would you do?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

I thought of that already. The only thing is, they should realize, many people would help. They should realize, we're love by nature, it takes alot to bend people out of shape, mainly their outrageous policies. They should realize, that what they are doing will not lead to the consequences, karmic consequences, big asteroid strikes, for the majority are not like them and need to be constantly bullied, lied to and manipulated to be kept in fear states.

I like telling tptb who we really are and why their plans will fall apart in the end.

Due to the way most humans are.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I am both nauseated and disgusted after reading this post.

It's tragic that there are humans out there who have this type of mind set.

No wonder why human beings are so hostile and malicious towards each other.

I hope that one day you realize compassion for other beings, besides yourself.
edit on 29-2-2012 by Quyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teriq
and by alien I'm talking about a 10 ft tall reptilian that was wounded, it was on a long desolate road with trees all around and it pleaded to you for aid. would you help it or run/drive away.

IMO opinion i would sarcastically walk up to it and say you landed in the wrong country(USA) to get free aid

reload

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Quyll

Umm...yea you should be nauseated lol. You want to help an alien?!??! Crazy...

OK i have no problem helping humans AT ALL. But ALIENS, which are reallly DEMONS in disguise are from hell, and follow satan, is where i draw the line. hence why i said i would hit that mofo

Also why i said that is because i heard a podcast from a retired colonel that has seen these "aliens"...(demons -_-) and he said that when they come to earth in the VERY NEAR FUTURE, like in this year, they will pretend to have a "war" among themselves, pretend that the "good" ones among themselves win the "war", end WW3, and make up some lie to persuade earth that the raptured christians were holding people back, and that after they're gone, the aliens arrive to turn the humans who wish to go with them into "ascended beings", "fourth dimension" type BS.

But when they take you to their ship they will literally (snip) eat you. I'm not lying. They will eat you. They are called sumerian gods. This is their plan. And i think after they leve then the antichrist, a.k.a satan in obama's body will arrive. Belive it or not, if your not raptured, you will witness this happen with your own eyes......

.......UNLESS YOUR STUPID/NAIVE, AND DECIDE TO BELIEVE THE ASCENDED BEINGS BS, DECIDE TO GO TO THEIR SHIP, AND GET EATEN ALIVE.
they get their power from blood. literally. i didnt belive this (snip) either till i heard thispodcast. so seriously. give it a listen.

LINK FOR WHERE I FOUND ALL THIS OUT. ::
www.blogtalkradio.com...
I'M NOT MAKIN THIS STUFF UP. fast forward to about 73mins in. i think thats where the colonel gets on.

I LITERALLY LAUGHED AT YOU BTW WHEN YOU SAID YOU WERE NAUSEATED. YOU'RE NAUSEATED!?!? EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU ON HERE THAT WOULD WILLINGLY HELP A DEMON, BUT REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT GOD IS REAL NAUSEATE ME. LOL. SRRY
edit on 29-2-2012 by WatcherMan because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 29-2-2012 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teriq
and by alien I'm talking about a 10 ft tall reptilian that was wounded, it was on a long desolate road with trees all around and it pleaded to you for aid. would you help it or run/drive away.

IMO opinion i would sarcastically walk up to it and say you landed in the wrong country(USA) to get free aid

Of course, I would set my tripod, adjust my camera for best exposure, then proceed to take a video of the entire thing until it was over, since that would, of course, be the ultimate proof....

Oh wait! no, I would get the heck out of there, then call local police.

-rrr

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I read the shark story and I was gullible too. I kept thinking that it's just not possible. I told my mom to look it up and she found out it was a hoax....and then she made fun of me for believing it.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I'd skin it and make a belt and pair of Alien Skin boots, the only ones on the planet!

Ladies will love the exotic look and feel.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatcherMan
reply to post by Quyll

But when they take you to their ship they will literally (snip) eat you. I'm not lying. They will eat you. They are called sumerian gods. This is their plan. And i think after they leve then the antichrist, a.k.a satan in obama's body will arrive. Belive it or not, if your not raptured, you will witness this happen with your own eyes......

that is some interesting data you share there. So you feel the ANNUNAKI will return and the ANNUNAKI will eliminate/rapture only Christians even though Judaisim - Christianity - Islam are ALL LORD ENLIL influenced religions??? And then they will request some from EA*RTH to leave with them and those they gather or ascend as you say they will devour and leave the rest of the planet for NATAS.

Thats some deep stuff and 1 has no control over your will I just feel its deep and not how sure of the accuracy. Why would they not just take a massive amount of humans ascenders and others for food? Again I am not saying your wrong about the vampire talks you share or correct I am just trying to understand your mind.

Also if you got stranded or hurt on another planet you wouldnt like for some form of compassion from their natives?

Thanks for sharing
edit on 2/29/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
nano nano

then healed him with my drinking finger

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I found the story!!!!!

www.squidoo.com...

Love is the force behind everything. There are some baddies, but far more aren't in the cosmos and animals are a part of the Source Field.

That is the most bizarre story I have read in awhile. thanks for that.
Not sure if its true mind you..just showing a guy touching a shark..you can see that on shark week. But taken at face value, I can't help but wonder if hunger will eventually override the shark's bff meter.

Guy has guts also, jumping in the water to save a great white. I think at best I would try to shake it loose...seems like a darwin award to jump in the ocean to try and help a great white shark frankly.

I think your cat is telling the crows "hey, I got a magic bean in my pocket..come close and I will show you"..followed by a proud hunter kitty 2 minutes later should said crow listen to her

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeNF
Reply to post by Teriq

If it was female, I'd probably ask to have sex with it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
HIGH FIVE HIM!!!!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I would take a fuzzy picture and post it on ATS, and expect comments like...if i had 1 dollar for every pixel in that picture..

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by WatcherMan

Here is a fun trick
change your words in your posting from aliens to blacks and humans to whites
you have given the classic racist/bigot response.

Do you think your god has room in heaven for people filled with such hate?

Anyhow, ya...back in the day, early men seen new races they were not exposed to before as some manifestation of either gods or devils.
Glad to see you have decided not to evolve your mindset.

Incidentally, you don't have to believe everything you read or hear on the internet..people tend to make stuff up. But how is this for a spin..maybe the colonial you read is actually the demon that is spreading lies in order to stir hate within your soul...
Judge a tree by the fruit it bears.
Consider your stance and actions...it is full of hate and violence..is that the signs of a merciful god? I think not. more like the actions of someone decieved by demons.

Anyhow, cool story bro.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
If I saw a alien on the side of the road what would I do?

I would assume the 10 foot reptillian is in fact demonic in origin and keep on truck'in.

All these people who say they would "assist" this creature are suspect, IMO. How many homeless in their own town do they stop and offer assistance? None? Then why would you have anything to do with a repugnant creature such as a 10 foot reptillian?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I already have 12 reptiles living with me, so another one wouldnt hurt lol

So yeah i would help out, depending how similar they are to our earth reptiles i have the right medicine to clean any bad wounds :-)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Umm no, sorry if it was confusing. I meant that they will tell us that the raptured christians were holding us back from being ascended. Just listen to the podcast. it explains it all.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

ahaha. i didnt read your post but i just wantd to say that when millions of poeple dissappear in the next couple of months,,, ---(very high possibility of it being this month)--- don't belive the bs they tell you. It was the rapture, Just dont go on the ships please. And also don't take the implanted microchip that obama will force on the world. you will see what i mean by next year, if your not raptured.

and please, listen to the podcast, "bro"

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
A reptilian eh? Okay .. i'd finish him off and have him for dinner. Alligator is really good. So I imagine a reptilian alien might be good. Probably tastes like chicken.
Seriously though ... I'd finish him off and then take the body to the nearest TV station and get the pictures out as fast as possible. At the same time i'd take some body tissue samples and put them someplace safe so I could get them to people other than the government later on ..

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

Exactly dude. if you wouldn't help a homeless person, but you would help an alien your basically a hypocrite. stop with all the help out other beings BS people. It WILL get you killed. But seriously,...are you guys that desperate for a purpose in life that you would rather help an alien....and to those who want to have sex with it lol, are you that desperate for some vagina!?!? dam people!!. this whole site is BS lol. It's funny because the slogan is deny ignorance but this site along with GLP is hoarding ignorant people

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join