It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you saw a alien on the side of the road what would you do?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

I said or meant probably no hospitals. If he could speak or telepathically communicate, then possibly he would have a location in mind to take him. If not, then native elders would be where I would seek for info or help, with him on backseat, might be very hard, you don't know what 10 feet is like, really big. If I was driving by in my 3 ton truck, sounds more like the opening of the thread. Considering his size may even have to turn him in to get help, but I would try to get help to him from them.

Also no point in photos. The MIB would take them.
edit on 28-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Since what you describe is an evil Watcher, IE the same that came with Satan he is not going to need your help for anything.

Having said that I would swerve and hit it, then turn around and run it over again just to make sure it was dead. Then I would take pictures, maybe put a beer can in his hand. I would then send them to FB, everyone I know and toss it it in the back of my truck. I would then call the media and the local Fish and Game office to have them verify it. They have just as much power as the FBI but they are nice real people and not arseholes.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Tell em to jump in the back !! Along the way I would apologize for the filthy condition of our planet,

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Tell em to jump in the back !! Along the way I would apologize for the filthy condition of our planet,

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

The first thing I would do is attempt to photograph this if I could and if I had a camera. Then, yes, I would attempt to aid the creature. It is an intelligent creature and there really is a moral imperative to aid it.
I am wondering if this is an actual incident or is it a "what if"?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

Do your best to judge if its evil or not (Allegedly not all reptilians are) and take it from there.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by R3velutionR3quired

You must be very very small to think in terms of only virgins... you miss.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by baalbuster
I'd introduce him to my good friend mary jane

edit on 28-2-2012 by baalbuster because: (no reason given)

Redddd reeedddd wineeeeeeee...

Very good question if the individual is on his own without any apparent transportation device or anything he's likely a fugitive... Everyone here on earth has cellphones now pretty much... Look how cellphones shrunk in the last 10 years...Next step is likely physical integration it'll all come down to this down the road anyways... So I do not believe ultra advance races wouldn't have a communication device/emergency beacon or anything very much... So I probably wouldn't stop...

UNLESS he seem hungover then I'd have to show compassion to a brother walking up random ditches with a huge headache in the middle ain't fun I'm talking from repetitive experience here lol...
edit on 28-2-2012 by _R4t_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teriq
and by alien I'm talking about a 10 ft tall reptilian that was wounded, it was on a long desolate road with trees all around and it pleaded to you for aid. would you help it or run/drive away.

IMO opinion i would sarcastically walk up to it and say you landed in the wrong country(USA) to get free aid

Silly thread question. If you had such an experience, why would you think you are dealing with an alien, in this case alien as in ET?

Anyone that came upon such a creature would have to have balls of steel to even consider approaching the creature, wounded or not. And what makes you think it would plead for help in english? And if you really thought that you were dealing with an alien/ET, wouldn't you look around for a "saucer" and maybe think it was a setup to "abduct" you?

Let's get real. A reptilian? C'mon!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
None of you guys are worried about biohazard?
Can easily pick up exotic disease and spread to kill of rest of Earth species

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

Ask if he or she needed a lift then ask about their planet. Then take photos in that exact order.

Then leave the alien off to wherever it was headed,

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Originally posted by Teriq
and by alien I'm talking about a 10 ft tall reptilian that was wounded, it was on a long desolate road with trees all around and it pleaded to you for aid. would you help it or run/drive away.

IMO opinion i would sarcastically walk up to it and say you landed in the wrong country(USA) to get free aid

Silly thread question. If you had such an experience, why would you think you are dealing with an alien, in this case alien as in ET?

Anyone that came upon such a creature would have to have balls of steel to even consider approaching the creature, wounded or not. And what makes you think it would plead for help in english? And if you really thought that you were dealing with an alien/ET, wouldn't you look around for a "saucer" and maybe think it was a setup to "abduct" you?

Let's get real. A reptilian? C'mon!

Well you know man the more I think about it the more I think I'd be worried of my own government actions if they'd find out more than the alien himself... I mean whats he going to do anyways eat you or kill you??? I'd rather die quick than feast on meat sandwiches at Gitmo...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by Teriq

Ask if he or she needed a lift then ask about their planet. Then take photos in that exact order.

Then leave the alien off to wherever it was headed,

I sure hope your not sporting a Yaris cuz you'll have to tie it up on the roof of the car deer style.... lol

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture

Well once he's INTO our atmosphere I guess the safest thing to do is try to help him get out of it... The longer he linger the worst would be the damages so for mankind yeah I guess I'd take a leap...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Stop, shoot it, eat it.

Help out of course...but not before making sure I had something blunt handy in case it required my brains or something to help it get better.
But, not sure how I could help frankly. a hospital wouldn't be a good place, they first off wouldn't be fit to work on alien anatomy. Second, they would more than likely just call a government agency and have it experimented on.
So actually, a local vet may be more approprate considering they have experience working with different types of anatomy...and there is a better chance of it not becoming some government experiment before it has a fighting chance at least.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture

At that point, its a bit late..so, it is wise to then get samples studied so any antidote can be developed asap by noting the resistance the creature has naturally towards whatever the issue is.
If your driving through ground zero, you may already be screwed, and you drove past your only potential for salvation.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
first words out of my mouth would be WTF then i would stare at it for a minute grab gun ,just to be safe , and walk up to it and see what is going on if it needed help i would help but if was a trap guns would be ablazin

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by McC556
first words out of my mouth would be WTF then i would stare at it for a minute grab gun ,just to be safe , and walk up to it and see what is going on if it needed help i would help but if was a trap guns would be ablazin

Not sure if I would trust myself with a gun under those circumstances.
I might have a panic reaction to it speaking or moving in a odd way and shoot it.
Safer to have a knife or something, that way you don't accidently shoot it because its simple alien nature confused you...however if its leaping on you or something, then your protected enough...guns are a bad decision in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

i agree that would be a situation that may result in me discharging my firearm and starting a race war with alians BUT rest asured i have practised gun control and know when to use deadly force and when to holdster my weapon and yes the wrong man or woman having a fire arm is a bad idea

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join