It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you saw a alien on the side of the road what would you do?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Cautiously lend aid. And very open to the Spirit inside for direction. Not sure about heading to the hospital, may be best if he was well enough and could communicate and maybe his people would come if he could somehow get closer to a mountain or base or something.

Maybe native elders, instead of hospitals.
edit on 28-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

Report it to the Italian authorities. They seem to have good recent experience in handling issues like this. lol!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teriq
and by alien I'm talking about a 10 ft tall reptilian that was wounded, it was on a long desolate road with trees all around and it pleaded to you for aid. would you help it or run/drive away.

IMO opinion i would sarcastically walk up to it and say you landed in the wrong country(USA) to get free aid

Amazingly simplistic, yet truthful and sad at the same time. KUDOS

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
If it was just laying there, I would take a video of it and post it up on youtube right away. I'd take pictures of it right away and file them along with the video in a "safe haven" so it couldn't be confiscated.

If it was alive, I would do the same as above.

Afterwards, call in local newspaper reporters (not local authorities) to quickly report the findings to get it into media right away.
edit on 28-2-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: speling

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Cautiously lend aid. And very open to the Spirit inside for direction. Not sure about heading to the hospital, may be best if he was well enough and could communicate and maybe his people would come if he could somehow get closer to a mountain or base or something.

Maybe native elders, instead of hospitals.
edit on 28-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Hospital? Are you crazy????

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Anyone ever wonder what it would feel like to have sex with aliens? Just askin....not like I would go to the extreme like Katie Perry style

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Giant lizard alien!hmmm

Just hope my Audi A8 is large and strong enough to keep "ME" safe.

I sure as hell wouldn't let it ride in my car. How would i know that i am not on its menu?

For the safety of the thing, i dont think i would report my find to any one. We humans wouldn't be very friendly to such a discovery.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I would administer what aid I could and try to gather as much information as possible from the being.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Probably just about crash my car.
Im guessing if there was an alien on the side of the road, it would be showing its self for a reason. I would attempt communication if I had the guts or grab cell phone and record.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I would eat it, because I like lizard meat.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I'd probably be too scared to do anything but speed away from it.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
On a humorous note, the first thing I'd do is offer it these:

On a serious note, I don't know how I would react with all the adrenaline running through my system, but I would stop to check things out. I don't think I would be inclined to harm it, unless I felt threatened or in danger.
Who knows for sure how we would handle it, cuz obviously a 10 foot reptilian would throw us off of our rational thought processes.

spec
edit on 28-2-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
if i found him in Arizona i will ask him if he has a green card ........and if he does i wiil tell MR.sheriff Arpaio,so he can find a way to doport him and make him somebody elses problem......

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
If I were driving and I saw a 10 foot reptiliod on the side of the road injured. yes I'd go with my gut feeling. but if I did decide to help it I would keep my fire extinguisher from my trunk very close by. That stuff is very,very cold when it comes out (because it's been compressed) an I would blast it with it if it got a little rambunctious. It's a reptile and it's cold blooded. so the cold of the fire extinguisher would literally suck it's energy away dealing with the havoc it would reek on it's metabolism. Also I would do a thorough "patdown" on the being to make sure it wasn't armed.

Then I would take it home and call the most trusted doctor or vet I can find or know. one who could keep things quiet. the police and the attention from a major hospital will probably get it killed. Also, I would attempt to communicate with it to see if there is some way to summon help from one of his kind.

Then I'd guard it as best as possible. until help arrived in some form. Maybe I'll strike up a friendship with this reptiliod (theres no evidence that they are dangerous or mean spirited other than hearsay on the internet) imagine that. friends with an alien race. what if you need help and you are stuck on the side of the road. who you gunna call? the alien you helped out earlier. when the highway patrol shows up to assist you you can just say. appreciate the help officer but my friends have got this one covered. then a UFO will come down from out of nowhere and a bunch of ten foot tall dragon looking things walk out of it and some beam hits your car and it's working perfectly due to their alien magic. the reptoids high five you say something in their language that only you understand cause they taught their language to you. turns out its a joke about the cop or whatever. the cop faints and you drive off. but not before enjoying moment to drink alien beer with your space buddies and then drive away.

Or even better imagine your the nerd from high school you go to the reunion and find the old classmates are a bunch of dicks still, and your like "screw all yall I don't need you I got cooler friends anyways!" as they laugh at you while you storm out of the gymnasium (or wherever the reunion is being held) only to be shut up when you say "my rides here! later losers!" and some UFO pops up out of nowhere, you high five your ten foot tall alien buddy and the door to the spaceship shuts and you zip out of there to someplace much cooler. the rest of the reunion people simply faint in shock. but just then as you are about to leave you see the one girl who was cool with you in high school. they made fun of her too but now she's hot and you swoop her up to, and then get married later or something.

see there are lots of benefits to befriending gaweebgwap or whatever his name was on the side of the highway that one night. bet the other person who simply drove by is kicking themselves now.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

If you saw a alien on the side of the road what would you do?

Scream like Flanders?

Seriously though, I would pull over. I mean it's not like speeding up would save me, if this entity wants to kill me

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Perhaps help....but then there is the issue of interplanetary germs, viruses, and whatnot. Tough call. More than likely I'd help it, nurse it back to health, then throw it in the back yard with the other stray critters.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I'd approach with caution. First sign of hostility and it's getting knifed in a non-lethal area. Unless it turns out he's fine and he full on attacks, then he's got a fight on his hands. Think Gorn vs Kirk. And I'm Kirk.

But if he legit needed help. I'd help him. Wouldn't even take photos or anything. I'd just help the damn thing so he can "git off'a mah planet."
edit on 2/28/12 by Echo3Foxtrot because: purple bean gater farts in a rum tumble boob joint

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This question is more suited for residents of Arizona, New Mexico, California, and Texas.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Kill it, and then take it to the nearest university and find the first exobiologist i could find and document it the autopsy and DNA tests.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I would help and offer him the backseat for a ride to the next hospital, and hope he/she is still fit for telepathic contact or understands any of the languages I speak

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join