It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you saw a alien on the side of the road what would you do?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

1.Get it whatever medical attention I could without drawing too much attention.
2.Arrange for the visitor to meet in person with Linda moulton Howe.
3.Ask it where is the safest area on the earth during this time of current earth changes
4.Do some Fast packing to bug out...
Note:if you know LMH you will know why I would trust her to get the word out.
SnF
**Just wondering..How many of us have a camera with us at all times???I do have another besides my cell

edit on 28-2-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I would stop. take pictures. show a star trek peace sign with my hand. ask how did he get here and how did he get hurt. ask if it want's to be taken to hospital and attention. if yes take him to hospital and say bad men in suits will come and do bad stuff to you. if no ask if i can get off this rotting away world. also ask how does it know english.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I would pick the little ALIEN up in my SCV, Name him PAUL!, get to the closest beach dance around a fire and get some beverages in. If he left by the time I woke up, I would of had the time of my life.

- After all everyone wants their life to be like a movie isn't it so?
edit on 28-2-2012 by SieMa because: Spelling.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

Cant see how id fit it on the back on the bike,but id try

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Looking at most of the replies in this thread...

THIS is why there will NEVER be disclosure

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Time for a BBQ

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Well for all I know it could well be the Marquis of Libeaux in his guise as Pindar the reptilian overlord - on his way
to give ted turner , bill gates and co thier agenda orders for 2012 and beyond ,

so following credo mutwa's advice i'd gut it across the lower abdomen - between the navel and the groin , slowly - let it know its being gutted , then as its about to croak i'd behead the thing .

Remember folks - these things are resposnsible for infdlicting millenia upon millenia of slavery , wars and mind control upon humanity - compassion should not come into it.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
If it was in OZ then its officially roadkill and would be skinned, cooked and served with beer.
mmm tastes like chicken

They all taste like chicken!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
in the event of her being an inherintly evil temptress, i would smash her with my REICH HAMMER, till she bleeds

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

"Is that a rubber suit you are wearing, or are you just in a friendly mood?"

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I just simply could not drive on by. When something like this happens it would be better to become available to help if possible.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Just amazing huh? Remember my encounter on Oak Creek? Violent thoughts never , never crossed my mind. It was humbling to say the least.

I bet if you did a survey of the posts you mention, none of them has ever encountered anything out of this world.

Fear and its chemical components make or break an individuals chance at life and reality.

These same people are probably afraid of people who for whatever reason have become terribly disfigured...

Shame.

It is time for me to flyyy...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This is the funniest thread, you guys crack me up! Seriously, I would not be predjudice against this alien for being a reptilian, as the theory that they are evil is about as racist as you can get. I would render aid but collect some samples of blood and tissue in case I lost the alien. I would sell the samples and profit from the meeting but never incarcerate the alien. Years later I would get together with the alien for a beer and we would laugh about the whole thing. He would hook me up with his sister and we would get married and have little hybrids. But I would catch her cheating on me with her alien doctor and we would divorce. Then my children would eat me.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
What would be REALLY funny is if the alien got lost and found its way to a furry meet!

reply to post by antar

I don't think many are being serious here. No reason to analyze what basically amounts to a rigged question for psychological tells. Not everyone who likes trucks or wants to become a fireman is going to be a serial killer.
edit on 28-2-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

none of them has ever encountered anything out of this world.

ha ha, don't be too sure..LOL
humor is therapy

Imagine if you asked an alien " what if you came across a human on the side of the orbital vector"

alien: I'd stick him out the window on the darkside of the ship and freeze dry him,
then, later when I was in the mood, I'd stick him outside the window on the sun side of the ship
till he is nicely steamed in his own juices, and just evenly cooked...
and then trade him with that cute reptillian down in breathgas supply for some toothweeney

edit on 28-2-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2012 by Danbones because: just be glad we don't talk in telepathic pictures LOL

edit on 28-2-2012 by Danbones because: no pictures...I mean that!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I have had an "experience" i dont know if it was spiritual or alien, but i can say it wasnt from here and it was evil.

My first thought, when i dont know what to do is pull out my REICH HAMMER WHACK THINGS HARD TILL BLOOD HATH DRAWN.

Begin inception music.

But its cool you know im a dieng breed, if you imagine a sex of human, that was very masculine, we were warriors, kings, knights, soldiers and lovers. If we werent breaking things or killing we running around sporting six packs ala 300 and shouting really loud. To epic music of course. We couldnt be satisfied with one woman, so we ran around the world sporting muscle bound bodys, challanged others of our kind for pointless battles that seemed so epic to the females, they rode us till dawn.

We also have no need, for directions or intsructions, we build things because we know how, we get there because we are MAN.

Imagine if some of this race survived, dun dun dun dun dun daahh end inception music.

What would he do if he say an alien or man by the side of the rode, i would ask it if im the most handsome, and dashing prince in all the land. And does he agree to come with me on a quest to take fair maidens virgninatyyys.

If he does not see me as a god, i reach for the hammer, i think you know how this ends, balfaazaar.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
What would be REALLY funny is if the alien got lost and found its way to a furry meet!

reply to post by antar

I don't think many are being serious here. No reason to analyze what basically amounts to a rigged question for psychological tells. Not everyone who likes trucks or wants to become a fireman is going to be a serial killer.
edit on 28-2-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

It's hypothetical, and a great tell. I did meet an alien at a rave, the only place he could blend in. They also like to hang out in Hollywood studios, where they go unoticed.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I'd run it over

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

I would take a very blurry picture using the camera on my phone, then race home, post it on ATS and wonder why nobody believes my story. Afterwards I'd open a bottle of scotch, a pack of emergency slim Jim's and await the alien invasion.
edit on 28-2-2012 by Feltrick because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join