It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you saw a alien on the side of the road what would you do?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Perfect example of 1 universal CREATED energy version-SERPENTIS helping another universal CREATED energy version -FROG

Its in the energy to assist so ?????

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
It's in the energy that snake eat frog when snake's stomach growls....

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mwood

well being that the alien is literally a "illegal alien" i would love to see what he puts down as his address,phone number, ethnicity and financial income when he tries to apply for medicare also he's probably going to look like this if he's a reptilian (for those of you who don't know what it looks like)

alien pic

alien pic 2

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mwood

well being that the alien is literally a "illegal alien" i would love to see what he puts down as his address,phone number, ethnicity and financial income when he tries to apply for medicare also he's probably going to look like this if he's a reptilian (for those of you who don't know what it looks like)

edit on 28-2-2012 by Teriq because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
If it was female i would have sexual relations with it before clinton gets his mitts on it and produce myself some god children, with hollywood being like it is i could retire in a few days.

Second solution regardless of size name him "paul" and put him in my pocket and we would go on magical adventures.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
It's in the energy that snake eat frog when snake's stomach growls....

I hear ya, could be snake is just keeping lunch close or could be the effect of SHOCK to both species sorta like if something from outside the universe came into Existence and shocked ALL* interior inhabiting species. ALL* interior inhabitants who can interact WILL come to an understanding that they ALL* are in danger if no cooperation is in play. So they come to LOGICAL answer to work together as did serpentis and frog. 1 does think the frog can sense the vibrations of fear off of the serpentis.. good point though

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

I know its wounded, but I think I would do to this wounded alien what this 3yr old would do to a monster... Yep, that's what I would do...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
i'd say

'have you ever taken out a loan in the past 6 years with payment protection insurance that you
neither wanted,were pressed into or just didn't know about?'

top dream/wish scenario would be

'listen, how about me assisting you and in return you whistle up a sports model, scoot me
down to the south americas where we both can partake in that apparently wonderful
higher waska thing, i'll get the tunes and the gigs.'

regards f.
edit on 28-2-2012 by fakedirt because: huh huh huh

edit on 28-2-2012 by fakedirt because: '

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I'd call 911 and tell the operator that there is a huge bloody alien on the side of the road.

The 911 operator would say "is it dead?"

Then I'd say "Wait a sec... BANG."

"Yes."

edit on 28-2-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I will take him in my home and then make a thread on ATS "How to provide home medical care on a wounded alien"

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
I will take him in my home and then make a thread on ATS "How to provide home medical care on a wounded alien"

Pics or it didn't happen but they're fake anyway so don't bother!

Video = CGI so don't bother.

I would help and let it get on its way.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Call ONI ask for the senior officer then ask him for a clearance .I say there is a "stray" iguanna apparently wounded.Id give him/her the coordinates.
Rumor has it the alien blood is highly pathenogenic.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3velutionR3quired
If it was female i would have sexual relations with it before clinton gets his mitts on it and produce myself some god children, with hollywood being like it is i could retire in a few days.

Second solution regardless of size name him "paul" and put him in my pocket and we would go on magical adventures.

have sex with a reptilian... their could be teeth inside of its vagina.... also dong that would depend on how reptilian it looks... I thought reptiles lay eggs and then male fertilized them externally or something like fish do? Do even think about doing that it would have to be 95% humanoid with her simply having scaly skin and a working everything else. Then again I would never randomly sex an reptilian female. I may catch hyper herpes or super aids... I wouldn't know how many dudes it banged. For all I know it could be an escaped sex slave from Jabba's Palace or something.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx2112
reply to post by Teriq

I know its wounded, but I think I would do to this wounded alien what this 3yr old would do to a monster... Yep, that's what I would do...

I would kick his ask too

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I would let it drive my car, but call my car my spaceship, so he can try and get home. Until he crashes into a tree ofcourse, then probably take it to a hospital.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I'd freak out, badly. Then it'd probably take about 5-10 mins to get my head together, and I'd hope to then :

Ask him/her where they were heading and how I can help get them there basically. Even if the dude/dudess was evil I'd just hope that I could get them back to their group and leave him/her with them because they'd clearly be the only ones with the ability to patch the alien up.

But yeah, I'd be wondering, if I take this alien back to it's group or its hideout, will I get killed if they're evil? Or will they show some respect for doing this and allow me to live? I guess if they made snacks out of me I at least got my proof before dying.

That's what I'd like to do, but would probably just freak out, try and drag it closer to it's hideout/fellow aliens, wish it the best of luck and then run like mad. (or just run like mad, but I really don't think I could accept myself for a long time if I chose that option.)

And to be honest, I wouldn't want to take any pics. If I did they'd only be "debunked" by people that didn't know and/or couldn't accept the truth as MI5, MI6 or whoever the hell tracked me down. Would just be kind of content finally knowing.

And I'd probably turn into a majorly pompous dork on here giving skeptics some serious stick for quite a while.

edit on 28-2-2012 by robhines because: typo

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

It is a reptillian, well, from members here I have learned that the reptilian ones are evil shape shifters. Its a trap, run away.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelknives52

Originally posted by R3velutionR3quired

have sex with a reptilian... their could be teeth inside of its vagina.... also dong that would depend on how reptilian it looks... I thought reptiles lay eggs and then male fertilized them externally or something like fish do? Do even think about doing that it would have to be 95% humanoid with her simply having scaly skin and a working everything else. Then again I would never randomly sex an reptilian female. I may catch hyper herpes or super aids... I wouldn't know how many dudes it banged. For all I know it could be an escaped sex slave from Jabba's Palace or something.

They come to visit and everybody just rapes them. How unfreindly.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

I'd give you a shake and wake you up.............................................

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I would so pull over and see what he/she is up to. Maybe Mr. Alien wants a Pepsi? a cig? maybe a smokey treat. Or maybe the little guy is tired and just needs a back rub. haha

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join