It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you saw a alien on the side of the road what would you do?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teriq
and by alien I'm talking about a 10 ft tall reptilian that was wounded, it was on a long desolate road with trees all around and it pleaded to you for aid. would you help it or run/drive away.

IMO opinion i would sarcastically walk up to it and say you landed in the wrong country(USA) to get free aid

If you see an alien its because he let you see him, or you are a true abductee and you see them directly before the abduction. In the early days there were family members who saw the aliens abducting their family.

Another problem, is that if you saw an alien outside your window and decided to get dressed, and run out of the house because you knew that he planned to abduct you, most likely the group of aliens on the UFO (inivisble at this point) will cause you to run to where they want you to run because at that distance they can control your mind. Aliens are so secret that not many even know the true color of their skin - white like a marshmallow.
edit on 28-2-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

Depending on what road it was it may not survive the indigenous life.

I obviously wouldn't stop for a 10 ft reptile, that's not how I imagine myself biting the dust. This is how people die in horror movies, we know this.
edit on 28-2-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by WatcherMan

Thanks for actully being honest! So rare these days lol!
. Somehow I don't think I'd be offering the reptillian a ride!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
If it was psychic...its always very strange the first time they get in your head. Takes a little getting use to

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

If I were in France or Italy and was wounded and in dire need of help...and I asked someone for aid...I would hate for them to refuse me.

So why on earth would I deny aid to a wounded creature begging for my assistance? It's pure ignorance to simply walk away...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
If I saw an Alien on the side of the road:

I'd say "hola! Saludo Senior, papers please!"

oh, you mean an interpalenetary alien like we was when we stepped on the moon.
I'd say "Hey man can you fix MY starship?"
edit on 28-2-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
i would hope i could overcome my fears and be able to offer some assistance and hopefully help in some kind of way just as if the tables were turned i would hope something/someone would do the same for me should i ever be in that same position

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelknives52

michaelknives52
I just wrote that to be silly ..He would probley have me for a snack before i even got him home

peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teriq
and by alien I'm talking about a 10 ft tall reptilian that was wounded, it was on a long desolate road with trees all around and it pleaded to you for aid. would you help it or run/drive away.

IMO opinion i would sarcastically walk up to it and say you landed in the wrong country(USA) to get free aid

WHAT?!?!? Are you serious?!?

He landed in the right country for free aid.

Hell, we give Free medical care, food stamps, cash benefits and free education to millions of aliens everyday in this country.

ha ha, wrong country to come to for free aid..... what rock you been living under dude????

Oh, and by the way. Your all dead because it wasn't an alien it was a Komodo dragon and it just ate you....

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

I'd ask him if he needs a "lift"...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Hey Dude! I got a flatrate phone you can phone home

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I'd help any wounded creature on the side of the road (especially a sentient one). However, unless I have a truck he's not going anywhere. A 10ft tall person can't fit in my car....

I wouldn't call anyone either, if you take him to the hospital the government would soon be there to bag him and take him away to unknown ends, never to be seen alive again (while everyone who saw him would be threatened and monitored). It's just not a good situation.

SO if I had a truck with a bed on it I'd take him to my home to recuperate. I'd also try to understand him to know what his injuries/ailments are specifically and what would be needed for it. If I were in a car (most likely the case) then I'd call someone who's trustworthy and who does have a truck to come over.
edit on 28-2-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ThreeNF

yea and a...l probed him with the stuff that we have here on earth right...?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
if i saw a real alien on the side of the road..this is what i would do..first pull over..lol..2nd..i would not approach him what so ever..i would stay at a distance and talk with him.....aliens are very skittish and will run or attack....after talking to him i would in baby steps carefully approach him.....then i would go from ther...now to be honest with you if you were to see a alien that is wounded chances are hes out cold or almost gone(dead)..so i wouldnt have to worry much about that.......

If he is just sitting there i would do as above...now just to let you know...aliens will run and signal for help if they can...so chances are you wouldn't see a injured alien on the side of the road unless he is out cold or taking his last breath or is already gone.then at that point i would try to drag him into my car..and take him some where where he should be or buried him my self...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

what would you do if you are a frog and a scorpion asks you to climb your back and have you cross the river and hence escape the fire that would kill both yourself and the scorpion?

now, part of your question can't be answered until we agree upon some attributes of our poor alien?
do we agree that basically these being are dangerous? intelligent? Willingly killing human beans?
If this is what we agree it would be pretty stupid to stop and help, unless you aim for an act of euthanasia (we must hurry up and write about that topic until that moron Santorum tells us we can't anymore)
if this isn't totally what we agree upon, other mechanisms come to play. In such a case I feel a lot for the comment made by someone else: I'd rather die knowing I tried to help a suffering being, as a consequence of trying to help than to stay alive knowing i didn't help.

isn't it great, these hypothetical things? They allow us to imagine how wonderful we are (while chances are high that in case of such an event we'll be driven by our biological programming and just run over that reptilian)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
reply to post by ThreeNF

yea and a...l probed him with the stuff that we have here on earth right...?

Oh yea hes definitely getting a probing for mankind. It will be for "scientific research". I might have to stop, turn on some Barry White and get busy. Here on Earth, we will probe you back. We don't believe any of that hippy crap like live and let live, it's probe and get probed.

On second though, no... no I would just drive by, that sounds almost as traumatic as getting probed. Funny though, I bet it might make the morning news.
edit on 28-2-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Take a picture and / or a shot with a camcorder or camera.
Follow him at a distance and do not touch him.

Does anyone remember the case of Varginha (if it was true) and what happened to some privates?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
i'd tell him to get in and bring him home. i'd let him work in the fields for food and shelter. i'd lie to my neighbours and tell them he's from Norwegian. we'd be best friends and on my death bed i'd tell him that his monstrous green eyes are what kept me going for so long

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I would tell it to get off this rock ASAP!
& can i go with you.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I think I would call up some USAF and ask for some "shut-up" money. Then go public with the receipt and any pics I might have taken.

Pwned.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join