It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you saw a alien on the side of the road what would you do?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
In the following order 1. Shat my pants. 2. Wreck my truck. As I have wrecked my truck, I cannot create an outcome as I do not know if I'm dead or not.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
Anyone ever wonder what it would feel like to have sex with aliens? Just askin....not like I would go to the extreme like Katie Perry style

just thought of that movie splice....

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

If you saw a alien on the side of the road what would you do?

run it over.....

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I would be a neighbor (per sermon on the mount) to the alien.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I would take a picture/video with it, and post it on ATS. And im assuming it speaks english since it asked me for help. I would then interrogate it and get all the info i can about it's species and how they get here, locate its ship, kill the creature and fly away, in its ship.... that would be a good day

*Just read a post that made me think, if it was a female, i might try n have sex with it, could be fun.......
edit on 2-3-2012 by dayve because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2012 by dayve because: Typo

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
HIT HIM

Aliens are worth 500 points

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
Now if the alien was shorter, female and blonde and hot, I'd ask her where her ship was so that I could really help her. If she didn't have a ship, well then I would have to take her home and pretend she's my cousin or girlfriend I picked up at the bar. That is if she can blend in with society. Then we could have all kinds of alien hybrid babies and I could meet up with all her other hot alien girl friends. I'm assuming all these alien females would be more logical and peaceful than many typical Earthlings.

you mean like this?
[

edit on 3-3-2012 by DARREN1976 because: re-arranging....

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Ask him/her why he/she crossed the road?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I want to meet her

I think if there are other beings and looking like us. Pleiadeans are one of these.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Bump bump....
Hit reverse.
Bump bump....
Hit drive.
Bump bump....I'm out of here.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
My curiosity would definately get the better of me, as we humans are a curious lot to a fault! if things go well then they go well, it could be the chance to learn something new, and you know what they say, any knowledge is good knowledge, even if it is bad, and if it was just a case of it wanting to "EAT MY FACE" then obviously i would have a good tear up with it, as i am always up for a good scrap, a good bout of fisticuffs every now and then has a real de-stressing effect on me, seriuosly, its like a requirement for me otherwise i get very stroppy, so if it wanted to rumble, then it would definately be a means to an end for me dont you all think?

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join