It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you saw a alien on the side of the road what would you do?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SteffieJo

Link the proven hoax part to me please. As I have never seen that part of this. This was relayed in a speech by a famous remote viewer, and its implication is that we don't understand much about sharks and this world.

Actually I found it: www.hoax-slayer.com...

And would need more research on the man himself since very odd story to have circulated as a hoax.

The researcher in the photo is nuts then, one picture showed his arm actually passing by the mouth. Not a wise thing to do.
edit on 29-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
If I saw a alien on the side of the road what would I do?

I would assume the 10 foot reptillian is in fact demonic in origin and keep on truck'in.

All these people who say they would "assist" this creature are suspect, IMO. How many homeless in their own town do they stop and offer assistance? None? Then why would you have anything to do with a repugnant creature such as a 10 foot reptillian?

I would like to profess my dismay at your belief system.
1. If it looks different or has a different religion let it die?
2. Only local people deserve help?
3. Reptiles are repugnant and not beautiful creatures?
Since this is a comedic thread, lets all attack eachother.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Honestly i would probably take a pic and drive off. I don't pick up hitchhikers, I usually don't help homeless. and these are my people. I can say i would prolly be afraid of something that was different.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I would perform the best 1st aid possible. Ask it what I can do to help. That's really about it. Feed it and help.it that's it.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blairc56
Honestly i would probably take a pic and drive off. I don't pick up hitchhikers, I usually don't help homeless. and these are my people. I can say i would prolly be afraid of something that was different.

I watched a video of a man standing on the beach as a tsunami hit him. That would be me, Everybody else runs for the hills while I investigate.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

I would definitely get it on video and take pictures. Then I would call for help, enough people to tie it up take it home try and help it ask it all the questions I could. If it was hostile I would just call every news station here so the secret would be out. I

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
well if its a ten foot tall reptillian i would call crocodile dundee or chuck norris but i would still keep it at gun point, just sayin

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
If I saw anything close to a so called Alien thingy...Ie.. martian.. not of this world... Yeah Id be running and praying profusely...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
If I saw a alien on the side of the road what would I do?

I would assume the 10 foot reptillian is in fact demonic in origin and keep on truck'in.

All these people who say they would "assist" this creature are suspect, IMO. How many homeless in their own town do they stop and offer assistance? None? Then why would you have anything to do with a repugnant creature such as a 10 foot reptillian?

It was injured and asking for help.

A better comparison would be, how many injured homeless people who are directly asking them for help in their own town would the stop and offer assistance. Likely all of them.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I would offer it a ciggerette and teach it how to the recite the verse that has saved so many lives:

"Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there"

Then I would draw my 1911 automatic and ask it, "well do you feel lucky....punk?"

After plugging it a couple times, I would speed off while laughing maniacally knowing that none of the members of this website would ever believe anything that just occurred. Even had I taken pictures, slides, photographs, and sat with a chisel and piece of granite and scultped the whole damn debacle.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I would be listed in Wikipedia under "First person ever eaten by an alien".

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
OMFG i have givin homless men money and i have bein homless do to a drug prablem in my early to late twentys now im 31 but anyways there are people who help the homless who really want help but some of those bums you see and i say some are burnt toast they cant be helped have any of you had to sleep in a tennis court to wake up to people playing tennis it is the most demoralizing thing i have ever experienced so before you go saying would you help the homeless i bet not search your own soul guy !!! WTFWYD that means " what the f**k would you do " for a homeless man or woman who is seeking help or just some change for a beer
edit on 29-2-2012 by McC556 because: my spelling sucks lol

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

If you see someone who you can help, most people do help. But most people do not have the resources to take one home with them. That takes local organization.

Also, there was a person who I felt able to help a little, and you would be amazed at how strong their pride is too, and how much he wanted to contribute. Quickly distanced himself form charity and started washing windows of vehicles and helping unload trucks and just trying to get a job.

Now that isn't to say that people doing important, nonstop work like childraising would, or anyone handicapped or too old. There is always a need for a healthy, above the poverty line support level for all people. But one way to help the homeless, aside from procuring, rent or lodging, and security and funds, which should always be in place in every society or its not even fit to be called civil or a society, then those who can't contribute or already are, in their own way, would be safe.

But, for the problem with transient men, (and women) who you can't risk the life of your family to take home,and I was asked to take someone home, he kept askign over and over, but also said that at 7 am the shelter place opened up, and it was only 2 hours until then, and no I couldn't let him sleep in my car, like he asked, that would mean if the car disappeared, no way the insurance cover it. And I';m poor too, just not homeless. Nor would I risk our safety with anyone in our home, children.

So I got him coffee and munchies, and he had to wait for a couple hours.

Really big questions eh.

For people who are able bodied, they want to contribute, they want to make money and have their own homes, even some with alcohol problems would prefer to join the in crowd of workers who drink after work, most of them, and the ones that can't are mentally disabled as far I'm concerned and thus need support anyway.

So organizations locally that would match rooms in safer like non family church run boarding houses, and also, match up employment and help with small businesses, ie pressure washing windows, yard work, dry walling, roofing,any number of businesses in the area, would be a good place to start.

And of course doing what you can.
edit on 29-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
ask him if he needed a ride and where did he want to go!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

I try to aid any creature in need; even the human ones who seem not particularly deserving. We are all children of the Creator.

I would though be pretty scared, shocked, incredulous....

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I think i would help him/her if my life is not threatened.
But before i part with him I'd give him something i can break in two parts,
give him half and keep the other part in case he wants to, you know
send me back the elevator

And if a ten foot tall alien just want a lift well, i have a Hundai Accent so...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Taking 400 steriods and beat the crap out of it, take it home...
Take it to Obama, make him kiss it, then of course..

Make it bring prices down on everything!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatcherMan
reply to post by SaturnFX

ahaha. i didnt read your post but i just wantd to say

Actually, I stopped reading there.

Why would I read a post by someone whom does not show me the same respect

Cheers..enjoy your delusions

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

lol brummie jokes. if i found a giant reptilian alien, id take it up wolves v albion and make it destroy the albion fans lol

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarsky
reply to post by Teriq

I try to aid any creature in need; even the human ones who seem not particularly deserving. We are all children of the Creator.

I would though be pretty scared, shocked, incredulous....

[color=cyan]
NAMASTE*******

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join