It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Professor John. T. Grant - Wright Patterson AFB - The Alien Interview

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by thedrunkhacker

Mate, you are the one coming in here claiming its not a hoax.

Well then, provide some evidence to support your claims. You just say "the evidence is there, go look for it", but alas, that is not how it works. Put a post together with some evidence, something tangible, and lets us decide then.

vvv

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Mate, you are the one coming in here claiming its not a hoax.

Well then, provide some evidence to support your claims. You just say "the evidence is there, go look for it", but alas, that is not how it works. Put a post together with some evidence, something tangible, and lets us decide then.

vvv

I have provided 'Victor' and his means. If anything I've provided is a fake then it's a lie. Everything is true. The very nature of this does not equate to "prove this". think about it.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
here's the man

www.freeimagehosting.net...
edit on 28-2-2012 by thedrunkhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
You can find his resume and his email address here. No mention of aliens.

If you believe the story to be true maybe you should invite him here, drunkhacker!

The picture you have provided shows him drinking booze from a bottle in brown paper bag!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
You can find his resume and his email address here. No mention of aliens.

If you believe the story to be true maybe you should invite him here, drunkhacker!

The picture you have provided shows him drinking booze from a bottle in brown paper bag!

Correct he was with Chris and Reg Hindmarsh - so what. It is Alaska my Geo's tell me.

You invite him! more the point you prove any of my original statement wrong - surely he wont. AAAnyway have knowledge my intention has worked - some real peep with real skills are onto this.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedrunkhacker

You invite him! more the point you prove any of my original statement wrong - surely he wont.

The onus is on you to back up your claim with evidence.

You have made the statements about the man - at least do him the courtesy of informing him of what you are saying about him in a public forum.

You could also provide a valid source of the information you have presented in the op.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

You invite him! more the point you prove any of my original statement wrong - surely he wont.

The onus is on you to back up your claim with evidence.

You have made the statements about the man - at least do him the courtesy of informing him of what you are saying about him in a public forum.

You could also provide a valid source of the information you have presented in the op.

I respect your statement - be assured he is informed.

If I am correct how would you propose I do it? Everything has been thought of and covered. Just research my original thread.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

If I am correct how would you propose I do it?

Provide a link to the origin of your information.

Everything has been thought of and covered. Just research my original thread.

If everything has been thought of and covered why do we need to start researching?

Just provide us with the information, verifiable data and evidence.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

If I am correct how would you propose I do it?

Provide a link to the origin of your information.

Everything has been thought of and covered. Just research my original thread.

If everything has been thought of and covered why do we need to start researching?

Just provide us with the information, verifiable data and evidence.

Yes an email link will solve all proof problems, it will solve the problem in a flash. For f shake it is not on the net I assure you. A big part of my point. Sometimes it really is the real world my friend.

all information is provided do u want drivers Lic or soc. sec. # - I don't have, it IS verifyable data and I expect it all to be found 100% but not on the internet. Think about it?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

... it IS verifyable data and I expect it all to be found 100% but not on the internet. Think about it?

I have thought about it but I don't understand what you are saying.

The "alien interview" is on the Internet.

"Victor" is on the Internet.

John T. Grant's email link and phone number are on the Internet at the bottom of this page

You ask us to research it but then say it's not on the Internet.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

... it IS verifyable data and I expect it all to be found 100% but not on the internet. Think about it?

John T. Grant's email link and phone number are on the Internet at the bottom of this page

Correct. Exactly correct.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Correct. Exactly correct.

What is not on the net is that this guy worked at WPA, leaked the tapes, used his brothers to do it. Plus ALL other facts which will be found perhaps long from now.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

What is not on the net is that this guy worked at WPA, leaked the tapes, used his brothers to do it. Plus ALL other facts which will be found perhaps long from now.

So how did you come by the information and why do you believe it to be true?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

So how did you come by the information and why do you believe it to be true?

Nope.

Just research this guy beyond the net aka Google. It is ALL REAL. Including the tapes btw!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Just research this guy beyond the net aka Google. It is ALL REAL. Including the tapes btw!

Err.. OK, how do you expect us to do that? Spell out exactly the where-abouts in obtaining such information. First you say it's not on the Net, then you say for us to Google it..Errr.. What?

Why if this is accurate information are you being so elusive to supply help? How do you know that the Brothers help leak it out?

Why are you wanting this information to come out with regards to this gentleman? Is there something else that we should know about him?

Finally, have you been a member of ATS before under a different name?

edit on 2/28/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous

Err.. OK, how do you expect us to do that? Spell out exactly the where-abouts in obtaining such information. First you say it's not on the Net, then you say for us to Google it..Errr.. What?

Yes welcome to the real world gen Y - without google....err [SNIP]
edit on 28-2-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous

Why if this is accurate information are you being so elusive to supply help? How do you know that the Brothers help leak it out?

edit on 2/28/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

I expect people to research beyond a google search. Look I pretty much know they've won but have and still do believe in us all.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Look I believe the smarter people do not need to hear this but - IF if if and if how would they hide? Would they shoot 1st maybe? Maybe not ? MAYBE they cut careers?

Check ALL facts in opening thread/post I dunno but go beyond the govt' internet right?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
last i heard it was 2010 he was lecturing (special and free) at a Uni in either Budapes or Prague - hunt people this is important. Believe it was Prague but can tell you his fav. city in Europe is Budapest ( i know right??? WTF)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Pass on to Anon? Where? So anything anonymous is authentic? Is that how Anon works? I didn't know that. How did you get this?

I've read this several times and I still can't make sense of it. What does:
He did have a favor called about his wife Susan who fell into an icy river and died shortly after telling friends she was taking their only child and moving away. The time he has invested in his Son is extraordinary.

What favor? Was she taking their child and moving away? What the heck are you imparting here?

How is he doing lectures if he's always kept his identity secret? Does he get up on stage like the Unknown Comic wearing a bag over his head?
I always felt Victor might've been Bob Dean. Only so Bob Dean didn't take anymore chances disclosing more than he should to the public. NOT, in attempt to fool us but rather another way to tell what he knows without jeopardizing himself. I might be wrong. It's just a theory.

edit on 28-2-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join