It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FIRST RESIGNATION OVER IRAQ IN BUSH ADMINISTRATION

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Bush's top cultural advisor resigns

backgrounds :

www.iraqwar.ru...

www.iraqwar.ru...

[Edited on 17-4-2003 by Mokuhadzushi]

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Its not like the Bush admin was wrong or we are loosing. Everything has gone to plan if not better. It was flawless as it could get in a military sense.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   

WASHINGTON (AP) - Three members of the White House Cultural Property Advisory Committee have resigned to protest the looting of Baghdad's National Museum of Antiquities.

Martin E. Sullivan, Richard S. Lanier and Gary Vikan, each appointed by former President Clinton, said they were disappointed by the U.S. military's failure to protect Iraq's historical artifacts.

Its a shame you article failed to mention they are all a part of a former administration. Mokuhadzushi you have moved from reporting what Aljezera state, to what is presented by the Russian press. Do you have any reports on how much longer the Chechen war will last?

Perhaps you could enlighten us into the use of Heroin based weapons used against Chechen rebels?

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   
If you enlighten us first onto Hydrogen fission

ok ill give you a hint www.digitalf8.com...

[Edited on 17-4-2003 by Mokuhadzushi]

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Mokuhadzushi perhaps I will if you can be more specific beyond your sophmoric response?

My point is that you lack any real credibility.

[Edited on 17-4-2003 by Toltec]

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   
That is something I am aware of Mokuhadzushi, to be honest it has been a long time since I heard of anything else in respect to this issue. But as far as I am certain the project which pertains to the matter was well beyond the stage of research at the time I was told.

Literally a city the size of Baghdad would be a crater and as a result the effects of the fireball and radiation could extent to 20 miles and 80 miles respectively.

Mokuhadzushi lets be clear, the top secret technology the USA has access to would in all probability seem quite alien to you. To be honest cannot take responsibility as to what happens if she is ever attacked again.

That is something I am aware of Mokuhadzushi, to be sincere it has been a long time since I heard of anything else in respect to this issue. But as far as I am certain the project which pertains to the matter was well beyond the stage of research at the time I was told.

Literally a city the size of Baghdad would be a crater and as a result the effects of the fireball and radiation could extent to 20 miles and 80 miles respectively.

Mokuhadzushi lets be clear, the top secret technology the USA has access to would in all probability seem quite alien to you. To be honest cannot take responsibility as to what happens if she is ever attacked again.

That is something I am aware of Mokuhadzushi, to be honest it has been a long time since I heard of anything else in respect to this issue. But as far as I am certain the project which pertains to the matter was well beyond the stage of research at the time I was told.

Mokuhadzushi to be honest am wondering if your parents have given you permision to be online.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 08:15 PM
link   
You just made a fool out of yourself ...

But i dont like serious posts drowning in this personal flames you seem to be fond of starting, so if you agree we can delete the flames ?

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Winner by submission...TOLTEC!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Excuse me Mokuhadzushi I have not made a fool of myself I simply provided information I was made aware of about 19 years ago. The person who provided the information had a Ph.D. in physics and to be honest cannot say who exactly he worked for but it was a prominent University (Caltech????????)

I am simply being honest

Mokuhadzushi you sincerely are pathetic the name of this site is Above Top Secret.com, do you actually believe that at this site. You would not run into someone who has access to more information about what is going on in this country that you do???

I Swear in all that I believe in, that the information I presented in this thread is the truth to the very best of my knowledge. Furthermore I state that the person who provided me with this information had credentials
specifically, in the area of expertise, which (to be certain) makes this information more than simply a valid conjecture, it is a professional opinion presented by an expert in the field.

My advice is that you review what I have posted since my arrival at this site

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Still, i'd like some more info on your new method for hydrogen fission

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Mokuhadzushi My formal background is in Psychology and while I have worked with Nuclear Physicist it is not solely in respect to my formal training. As stated the method is not mine but rather an issue related to US technology which at present is not a matter of public information.

You want my advice Invest in US Steel

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Before we consider fisticuffs, cyber-chums: an interesting review with considerable potential for searches, here:
www.smh.com.au...
I'm not a complete idiot in this field (nobody's perfect); but my experience of looking deeply into it suggests that it is usually the level of the Maths that impedes the making of a clear judgement.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Let's see, neither law nor physics is his strong suit, nor objective information, what could be his forte?

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Thomas, you're caught together with Toltec and even after Estragon kindly hinted

[Edited on 18-4-2003 by Mokuhadzushi]

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 07:27 AM
link   
resigns, so Bush can put in one of his own...?

Yep, that's a statement alright...I bet Bush is just heartbroken...

[sarcasm off]

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Mokuhadzushi was more that happy to entertain your query and responded to you despite the fact the query
was a post in a thread which was the most recent.

Would at this point request a response to my query and would ask that you be honest.

To be sincere it you who is making a fool of himself.

new topics

top topics

join