It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya: Hundreds massacred in KUFRA by Nato mercenaries

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This looks more like tribal warfare to me rather than some huge plot involving Nato mercenaries. These tribes have fought each other for hundreds of years. Ghadafi was able to keep the peace between them now that he's gone they're back to settling old scores.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScarletWitch
reply to post by freethis

Do you mean, giving a group a way to protect themselves?

I joined this site for the diversity in thought. This site is nothing more than a blame the west propaganda tool.

How many more Syrians need to die, simply because some folks are too dim to differentiate between Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria?

IF the US hadn't fought a war since WW2, you mouth pieces, would be spewing a different view... Pathetic!

Ok, so maybe you would be kind enough to "enlighten" us and clarify a few points...

We did a good thing "arming" these groups to protect themselves? Who exactly are they protecting themselves from?

How do you differentiate between Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria, and maybe you could throw in Lybia too since that is what this thread is actually about.

You find no diversity of thought here on ATS, we're all West haters? I know I certainly don't hate the West, quite the opposite in fact, that's why I speak up when I think the integrity of my country is being compromised by a select few that do not have our people and the world's people, best interests at heart.

Finally, please explain what "pathetic" words us mouth pieces would be saying had we not had any wars since WW2, apparently I am too "dim" to follow your brilliant logic here?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
reply to post by alienorgy

its genocide because the BLACK people are being killed until there are none left. When you kill an entire people based on race, its genocide.........

If your statement is true, then no genocide was commited against the Jews by Hitler. The Jews are of Semetic origin and I don't think he went after all Semites, did he? I believe he used physical traits, surnames, and geneology to determine who he would exterminate.

Also, they called what happened in Rwanda genocide, but that was black on black.

I think the term genocide needs to be clarified.

Here's an interesting link: What is Genocide?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately

Libya: Hundreds massacred in KUFRA by Nato mercenaries

counterpsyops.com

Federal News Radio reports that hundreds of black skinned Libyans have been slaughtered in the southern town of Kufra, while NATO Mercenaries continued celebrating the occupation of Libya alongside NATO masters.

This is the second Dark Skinned Libyan Tribe that has face genocide since NATO began its occupation through Mercenary forces, hundreds of defenceless civilians fled the scenes of massacre while Western leaders praised the horror subjected against Libyans.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Help me out here. "NATO MERCENARIES".

Unrecognized soldiers of war doing the bidding (for a price) of a recognized organization. Specifically, NATO.

First, where is the proof that NATO is paying these folks?
Second, where are the NATO orders directing them to commit these acts?
Third, what is the reason for such orders? (If they exist).

Just wondering.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
There is absolutely no news on this.

I highly doubt its legitimacy

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by casenately

I'm not going to deny there was any kind of massacre, but to blame NATO & UN without actual proof that the ones who did it are in fact working for NATO, then I gotto say, stop being a drama queen..!!

How do we know they are not from a enemy sect or tribe, getting revenge for some internal matter.. Oh yeah, just blame the UN because they happen to be nearby....

Your vids and articles are all one sided and show no real evidence that NATO troops are involved..

I just see Lybians killing other Lybians here, which is why NATO has to go in...

Show me the real evidence or stfu.

edit on 2/29/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
NATO is an alliance created to take over the world by force. It was all dreamed up and collectively crafted over the last few thousand years by a secret society which now dominates everything. It is up to the good people to multiply and make great changes in the minds around you. If we could all do this then we would all benefit when in the next century we inhabit mars and build space outposts throughout the solar system. Freedom and teamwork would accomplish this remember that electricity came from freedom.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I didnt hear this on Fox it must be BS!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
i hope someone actually bombs america, this is just so fukin stupid that nato is getting away with genocide

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

LIFG had been doing this since the Ghaddafi war as the blacks were pro-ghadaffi.

LIFG is NATO's ally in terms of ground forces.

www.reunionblackfamily.com...< br /> www.zambianwatchdog.com...

edit on 29-2-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Zwai tribe is backed by NTC. NTC is backed by NATO with weapons and training. Toubu tribe (mostly black) are not regime supporters. They are simply viewed as racially inferior and outsiders. Tribal warfare has no business fighting with NATO weapons and training.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

more illegitimate sources.

Can I get legitimate ones?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

zambian watch dog is a zambian source and much closer to Libya also.So like whats the issue? Reuters editors don't cover it because of pressure from above.But local african,russian media,indian,pakistani media are covering it.Mostly the african media.

mathaba.net...
humanrightsinvestigations.org...
www.indymedia.org.uk...
www.africaglobalvillage.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

If Reuters isn't covering it, its not because of pressure, it's because it's not happening.

They certainly didn't bend to pressure during the Putin protests, nor Occupy.
edit on 29-2-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

really ,please stop that BS. Did you know CIA and US govt have considerable control over media.Today I came to know about this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The allegations in the zambian source are from the African union and several videos are there on liveleak about executions of blacks by LIFG.

Having worked in KPMG I know how easy it is to make media bend to political and corporate pressure.
Secondly Putin is enemy of the Rothschild and Occupy is a movement created by Soros.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Oh sure.

Because the CIA manipulated the media at the height of the cold war and Cuban Missile Crisis, therefore all of media up until now, a generation alter, is now under US control.

And I guess The church still has inquisitions, the French still colonize everyone, and the Japanese still believe in divine right.

Yes. Stop this BS indeed.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

yes you stop the BS indeed.NSA is surveying like the KGB.There are drones being used for spying.Then we have the horrendous NDAA . So like continue fooling like the rest of the sheep.operation fast and furious did not happen. 9/11 could be done by box cutters blah blah.

www.africaglobalvillage.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
hahaha I thought NATO already did commit genocide when they bombed libya to get gaddafi !

there is your proof , we all sat and watched on tv as NATO decided to get gaddafi and kill him.

If anything this is more proof that Iran needs to get a nuke so they dont get killed like gaddafi , saddam.

The west asked them to disarm , they didnt , the west cried at them to disarm they didnt , they begged and pleaded to disarm , they did , then they killed them !

no wonder they call it a deterrant , because its to deter the west from plundering and killing your country !

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

hahaha I thought NATO already did commit genocide when they bombed libya to get gaddafi !

Please look up the definition of the word "genocide" before you use it.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Ok sorry I will replace genocide , with one of the following , maybe you would prefer to use
"mass murdered"
"homocidal rampage"
"brutally murdered"

but if no of those are fine , it's ok , we can just call it "humanitarian aid " instead

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join