It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya: Hundreds massacred in KUFRA by Nato mercenaries

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
reply to post by alienorgy

I don't give a crap. I am here for truth , not popularity.

errrrr, ya might be hard pressed to find that here too my friend. Iffen yanno what I mean.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by alienorgy

He was a damn monster. What dont you get about it? He had to be killed.

Where did I say he was evil? Where have I said I approved of Sarko's electioneering? You are battling a strawman here. All I did was point out that the OP was based on a blatant lie.

Can you just understand my entire post was sarcasm aimed at the brain dead zombie sheeple and leave it at that?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by casenately

no since the other sources confirmed that. but since you said you REFUSE to read them I guess its retarded to try and explain isht to you.

In case you haven't noticed, your personal attacks have inspired me to pay more attention to this thread than it merits. I simply do not consider a webpage which issues communiques from the "Libyan Government" to be unbiased.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

nor do you care about the many others I posted. I guess you made up your mind before you came here.

and please stay, you only encourage me as well.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I am glad they have a new home from which to KILL my people. I hope I don't lose anyone I know. But really in my black heart, I am just interested in hurting NATO´s public image.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Casenately, it appears that you recently watched that 60-minute long video about Gaddafi and how he was the "victim." Be careful about articles you post so freely. Many, if not all of them, that I've reviewed in your thread here thus far have come from very biased sources.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
But really..., I am just interested in hurting NATO´s public image.

Case in point.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I think bias is unavoidable. It is good to at least side with the preservation of life.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by freethis

The preservation of life? This thread has people jumping onto the bandwagon and even going so far as to say "bomb NATO." How is that preservation of life?

I understand the issues raised around Syria but there is so much that individuals are taking at face value. One story is told, and before the other side is researched, men and women are already calling for blood.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
i dont think our enemies are hiding in caves in the middle east. our real enemies are nato.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
What UTTER RUBBISH! wow i am absolutely gob-smacked at this crap being spread the only conspiracy here is who is the source of such lies? hmm Iran maybe? maybe a coalition of nations? ohh i wonder who huh

NATO mercenaries tho lol now thats funny s~#

So the protesters are now being called NATO mercenaries then? riiiight, wow ive only just joined but i fear i may become so detached from reality on here i'll start to eventually question my own reality especially when its backed up with desperately clutching at straws storeys & twisted facts,

First they was Protesters, Rats, Rebels, Al Qaeda, NATO mercenaries

Nobody sees the lie being spun? really? come on

Whats your name, Steve no Sam, Keith? nah its stew lol... only joking its Pete.. no but seriously its really Pete yeah right, sure it is Steve

Mercenaries you say? NATO mercenaries? OHHH you mean the ones Gaddafi flew in to kill his own people THAT WAS BLACK from all over Africa... yes he did people, oh yes he bloody well did, his very own pilots told us so, just a FACT

Watch the video deny ignorance
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The entire world can see these crimes and will base their opinions of NATO off of it. Soon there will be a massive uprising against NATO and its masterminds will be primary targets.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Understood this is a heated topic but please address the Topic and not each other.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfTheLight

actually Gaddafi used mostly black mercenaries. That's why the backlash was so successful. The supposed rebels were told to basically incite a race war. Chaos.

Since when is NATO a universal good. are you saying they are incapable of having rouge leadership hell bent on profit and domination? If so I want that formula. It sounds infallible and my country can use some of that. Considering the lies that are now undeniable concerning the perpetual war my people are in, I think it's fitting that the world police and their formal front are aligned in the same venture.

Not for nothing. I see allot of rhetoric, but no facts. as far as I can see the facts speak for themselves.

or are you one of those Iraq did 9/11 liars?
we need people like you speaking the establishments lies for them like we need hair dryers in the shower.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join