It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya: Hundreds massacred in KUFRA by Nato mercenaries

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by casenately

we can expect the same in Syria.

Got it. You don't give a [deleted] about the Nigerians, or even Libyans. Your goal is to blacken the reputation of NATO, in the event that they intervene in Syria. Thought so. Lucky for you I don't care either way about the menage a trois between the Alawites, Sunnis and Shi'ites. Enjoy your own little bloodbath.

PS: Maybe if the imams taught conflict resolution instead of jihad, there would be less Muslim on Muslim violence in the world.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

exactly like I said you would. talk about my intentions or your opinion and do not address ANY of my posts.

Unfortunately, you have made the mistake of trying to get rid of me. I am not supporting profiteers. In fact, I believe that we should have left Libya to take care of itself, just as we should allow Syria to work out its own problems. I would much prefer that this be done peacefully, but that is not the way of Islam. The tribal violence in the south has nothing to do with NATO. It has happened before, and Qadaffi dealt with it by sending around helicopter gunships. I assume that you believe that anonymous death from above is somehow preferable to the boots on the ground approach the provisional government is using.

Posting rabid stories from a Qadaffi loyalist website isn't impressing anyone.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

that doesn't even make sense.

What part doesn't make sense? Syria is engaged on an all out offensive to manipulate public opinion. What better way than to perpetrate "NATO war crime" stories?

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
reply to post by DJW001

Moammar Gadhafi was one of the most righteous and valiant men I've ever read about. He was killed for trying to do the right thing, in the best interest of his country.

Who are the real terrorist my friend?
Do you really think this was a humanitarian effort?

See my friend,,,,,,the problem is you, me, farrakhan,duke,,,,,jesus,,,hitler,,,,,and others that think like us are living in lalal land for the mentally ill.

We are the criminals. Don't you understand this.

Ghaddafi was dangerous and evil.

I dont know how anyone can possibly have the nerve to put their people and their country first. What a evil bastard.
He even went further and gave them free homes,free healthcare, free education,a share of the opil profits, money to newlyweds,,,money for people to buy and farm land to feed the people.

He was a damn monster. What dont you get about it? He had to be killed.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

yes but how does that show MY intent? you attack me saying I blacken some garbage statement or other.

How does that make sense or show my INTENT.

I am sorry I will not tolerate a lazy troll. at least work at it if you want to derail this thread. I put too many hours into this to just have an asinine comment that doesn't even follow logic take it into reverso land.

edit on 28-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by alienorgy

watch out, someone might take the word THE out of your argument and say you are blacking the heart of NATO.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Kadahffi was killed for the same reason as Kennedy and Lincoln
he was minting debt free money

the atrocities are to further guarentee control by bankers who wish to debt enslave the peeps.
enslave the peeps not just there, but here there and everywhere.

I understand many of the alCIAduh rebels have just like they did after the left Iraq and went to Libya to fight for NATO, have now moved on to Syria, where they again have been found to be destablizing the current government for NATO in order to prep the way for another western banker installed dictator...

just like wesly clark's list

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I don't give a crap. I am here for truth , not popularity.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

He was a damn monster. What dont you get about it? He had to be killed.

Where did I say he was evil? Where have I said I approved of Sarko's electioneering? You are battling a strawman here. All I did was point out that the OP was based on a blatant lie.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I don't give a crap. I am here for truth , not popularity.

Than apologize for posting a link to a false story in your OP.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

no, no
that´s the point you didn't say anything. you just talked about intent.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

no since the other sources confirmed that. but since you said you REFUSE to read them I guess its retarded to try and explain isht to you.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join