It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya: Hundreds massacred in KUFRA by Nato mercenaries

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

There's a BIG difference between Libyan citizens of African appearance and Libyans of Arab appearance!

Jeez

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

In an interview with Amy Goodman on March 2, 2007, U.S. General Wesley Clark (Ret.), explains that the Bush Administration planned to take out 7 countries in 5 years: Iraq, Syria, *Lebanon, Lybia, Somalia, Sudan, Iran
The Plan -- according to U.S. General Wesley Clark (Ret.)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

um,

THANK YOU!!!

but really who cares right, As white people? It makes sense to generalize and let brown people die for whatever reason. Even if the people organizing the killing are then sending support to terrorist organizations killing our own troops.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

TRIPOLI (AFP) – Senior Republican US Senator John McCain said on Wednesday that the world must come to the help of Syrians and stop the “massacre” there as it came to the aid of people of Kosovo and Bosnia.

He also reiterated that Syria’s opposition should be given weapons to defend themselves against President Bashar al-Assad’s forces.

“The world came to the aid of people of Kosovo. The world came to the aid of people of Bosnia. Syrians are being slaughtered and the world should come to the aid of these people,” McCain told a press conference during a visit to Tripoli.

“It is time the massacre is brought to a halt” in Syria, he said.

McCain said it was time to assist the Syrian opposition, which was defending itself from Assad’s forces.

“We should consider every option ranging from sanctuaries to seeing that weapons are brought to the hands of those who are resisting Assad, who are defending themselves,” McCain said, adding that technical and medical help should also be provided to the opposition.

www.vanguardngr.com...

Yes, bring weapons, at a profit of course, like the contras we "helped" through the enterprise yet still managed to make a profit. It's not like the rebels aren't killing, raping, looting, and just generally destroying the country. They are responsible terrorist/ mercenaries. I wonder how much that will cost us in taxes.

We have already established that Al-Qaida is part of the opposition and they know this so, they want to arm the US forces enemies in the ME. Nice huh. To all my country men in the ME, make sure you are not being shot at with American weapons. You know where part of them come from now.

Hey you guys remember Bosnia?

That is a separate thread, but really , the UN F-ed that up big time. It looks like Mr. McCain is either dumb or has been living under a rock. That is the last thing they need.

edit on 28-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by casenately

www.youtube.com...

Hi OP, I applaud your thread, and find it so disturbing how determined so many of our fellow US citizens are to just absolutely refuse to see the truth? The irony is that once "this list" of countries is taken over by FORCE on the backs, blood and what's left of any wealth in the US, these monsters are gonna take us out too!

You have probably already seen the video I posted, but I thought it was very powerful and may add some perseptive to those who still wanna insist this is about different tribes of black people killing each other, this is classic "divide and conquer", these poor people have had thier once peaceful beautiful country devestated, thier leader Gaddafi, and biggest advocate murdered, a new Rothchild central bank imposed ( do you think Libian citizens will still get 0% loans? ) and thier oil fields effectively seized, ya think they might be under some stress and pressure and could lash out?! It's friggin obscene, and we should all be pissed!!!!!
edit on 28-2-2012 by MountainLaurel because: spelling

edit on 28-2-2012 by MountainLaurel because: grammer

edit on 28-2-2012 by MountainLaurel because: spelling

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

“In order to facilitate the action of liberative (sic) forces, ...a special effort should be made to eliminate certain key individuals. ...[to] be accomplished early in the course of the uprising and intervention, ...

Once a political decision has been reached to proceed with internal disturbances in Syria, CIA is prepared, and SIS (MI6) will attempt to mount minor sabotage and coup de main (sic) incidents within Syria, working through contacts with individuals. ...Incidents should not be concentrated in Damascus …

Further : a “necessary degree of fear .. frontier incidents and (staged) border clashes”, would “provide a pretext for intervention... the CIA and SIS [MI6] should use … capabilities in both psychological and action fields to augment tension.” (Joint US-UK leaked Intelligence Document, London and Washington, 1957)

Our objective is to dispel the tide of media lies and government propaganda, which presents the events in Syria as a "peaceful protest movement".

The "protests" did not emanate from internal political cleavages as described by the mainstream media. From the very outset, they were the result of a covert US-NATO intelligence operation geared towards triggering social chaos, with a view to eventually discrediting the Syrian government of Bashar Al Assad and destabilizing Syria as a Nation State.

Since the middle of March 2011, Islamist armed groups --covertly supported by Western and Israeli intelligence-- have conducted terrorist attacks directed against government buildings including acts of arson. Amply documented, trained gunmen and snipers including mercenaries have targeted the police, armed forces as well as innocent civilians. There is ample evidence, as outlined in the Arab League Observer Mission report, that these armed groups of mercenaries are responsible for killing civilians.

While the Syrian government and military bear a heavy burden of responsibility. it is important to underscore the fact that these terrorist acts --including the indiscriminate killing of men, women and children-- are part of a US-NATO-Israeli initiative, which consists is supporting, training and financing "an armed entity" operating inside Syria.

The evidence confirms that foreign intelligence operatives, according to reports, have integrated rebel ranks:

"As the unrest and killings escalate in the troubled Arab state, agents from MI6 and the CIA are already in Syria assessing the situation, a security official has revealed. Special forces are also talking to Syrian dissident soldiers. They want to know about weapons and communications kit rebel forces will need if the Government decides to help.

“MI6 and the CIA are in Syria to infiltrate and get at the truth,” said the well-placed source. “We have SAS and SBS not far away who want to know what is happening and are finding out what kit dissident soldiers need." " Syria will be bloodiest yet, Daily Star). (emphasis added)

The Free Syrian Army (FSA) is a creation of the US and NATO. The objective of this armed insurrection is to trigger the response of the police and armed forces, including the deployment of tanks and armored vehicles with a view to eventually justifying a military intervention, under NATO's "responsibility to protect" mandate.

A NATO-led intervention is on the drawing board. It was drafted prior to the onset of the protest movement in March 2011. According to military and intelligence sources, NATO, Turkey and Saudi Arabia have been discussing "the form this intervention would take".

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

thank you. I appreciate it.

I think this is being overlooked as well. It is basically the reason we are considering Iran.

And yes, we should be VERY PISSED. yet we laugh and see it as logical. OMFG!!!! what is wrong with people?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

According to Milliyet, as cited by IRNA, France has sent its military training forces to Turkey and Lebanon to coach the so-called Free Syrian Army — a group of defectors operating out of Turkey and Lebanon — in an effort to wage war against Syria’s military.

The report added that the French, British, and Turkish authorities “have reached an agreement to send arms into Syria.”

The Turkish daily said that the three have informed the US about training and arming the Syrian opposition.

According to Milliyet, a group of armed rebels are currently stationed in Turkey’s Hatay Province near the border with Syria.

The report comes as an earlier report had revealed that the British and French intelligence agencies have reportedly tasked their agents with contacting Syrian dissidents based in the northern Lebanese town of Tripoli in order to help fuel unrest in Syria.

Reports also said that French intelligence agents have been sent to northern Lebanon and Turkey to build the first contingents of the Free Syrian Army out of the deserters who have fled Syria.

www.joshualandis.com...

Looks like it's a popular thing to depose sovereign nations now a days. I have no care for the Syrian regime but sending mercenaries into a country that are stationed in another to do nothing but kill and destroy cities. Target civilians and just create chaos is not war, its terrorism.

This is turning into an all out F-fest.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Syrian Rebels Likely Behind Aleppo Bombings

Suicide car bombings at two Syrian security facilities Feb. 10 killed at least 28 people and wounded hundreds more, the latest in a string of increasingly sophisticated attacks since November 2011 targeting the Syrian regime's military and police infrastructure. The Syrian government accused "terrorist" rebels of conducting the attack. The Free Syrian Army (FSA) rebels denied any role in the bombings but issued a countercharge that the government itself staged the bombings to undermine the rebels. Despite its denial, the FSA or one of its offshoots most likely conducted the strikes and has denied responsibility in order to avoid being tainted by accusations of terrorism that could alienate potential foreign backers

Analysis

Explosions struck two security facilities Feb. 10 in Aleppo, Syria, severely damaging the Military Security Branch headquarters and a police station in the al-Orkoub area. According to the Syrian Health Ministry, the attacks killed at least 28 individuals, including civilians, and wounded 235 others.

It is likely that FSA soldiers or individuals associated with the FSA were behind the most recent attacks as well as those recorded since November 2011. There are indications that elements within the FSA are receiving at least some training and military support from foreign backers, which likely has played a role in developing the capabilities associated with carrying out IED attacks on government and security facilities.

www.stratfor.com...

how is that for a source. Official STRATFOR

235 WOUNDED!!!!!!!! WTF

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

What kills me is the absolute scope of "conspiracy" within our government? I got to think that anyone in the "loop" The president,senators, congressman, etc. KNOW exactly what's happening? What possible justification could allow them to withold this information from the public? Ron Paul is trying I guess, but when I watched the news after the republican debate last week, he barely gets a snippit of coverage?

The worst part is most attempts I make to discuss this with others is met with incrediable resistance, even from my family and friends? How do you get people to understand that questioning the actions of the government does not make one un-patriotic. Is it all so horrible to comprehend that the only way people can cope is through denial? Heartbroken doesn't even begin to descibe how sad and helpless this makes me feel.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

In Syria, Opposition Struggles To Gain Foreign Support

Despite several efforts to come together, Syria's opposition groups remain fractured. There are two viable groups that the West could work with, the Syrian National Council and the National Coordination Committee, but they have incompatible views on how to oust the regime and neither has the clear support of Syria's protesters. Unless they can overcome their differences, the opposition groups are unlikely to receive the international support they need to overthrow the regime in Damascus

But the reality is that despite extensive efforts to unite, Syria's opposition groups remain fractured. Of the 14 or more opposition groups in the country, only two, the Syrian National Council (SNC) and the National Coordination Committee (NCC), are being considered by the West as feasible groups to work with to bring about democratic change inside Syria. The SNC and NCC were created specifically to represent the protesters and the political opposition movement, while the other groups have their own long-held agendas or have too few members to be practical alternatives.

Officially formed Oct. 2, 2011, the SNC is based in Paris, though it claims to have 18 offices worldwide. The SNC's leadership has established good relations with Western countries over the course of several meetings, and an SNC delegation has even met with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov. Predominantly Sunni, the SNC also counts a small number of Kurds and Christians among its roughly 300-person membership

The NCC was officially formed Sept. 17, 2011, and is based in Damascus. Its leader is long-time opposition figure Haytham Manna, and its membership includes individuals from leftist Syrian parties as well as other traditional members of the Syrian opposition. It does not have any members of the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood in its ranks.

Though the NCC's members were less hard-line than the SNC's members to begin with, that they are recognized by the regime and allowed to operate in the country makes them even more set in their view that dialogue, not force, is the best means toward regime change in Syria. Since the West is concerned about the anarchy that would likely follow regime collapse, some Western countries could come to see the NCC as an attractive alternative to the al Assad regime. However, unlike the SNC, the NCC strongly opposes any foreign military intervention.

Free Syrian Army

The FSA is a loosely organized militant group that reportedly enjoys some support from Syrian protesters. It was formed July 29, 2011, and consists of mostly Sunni army defectors and armed civilians

The FSA claims to have roughly 40,000 fighters, but it is important to understand that the group is not organized with clear top-down communication. Rather, it is a loosely connected grouping of individuals, many of whom have no relationship or communication with the FSA leadership but are united by their anti-regime sentiments.

The opposition factions in Syria are operating under numerous constraints, and given their incompatible principles, it is very unlikely that they will be able to unite and proclaim themselves a viable alternative to the al Assad regime. Not only has the Syrian opposition failed to unite, but further fragmentation is likely, especially if the stalemate with the regime persists.

www.stratfor.com...

so our leadership knows that the groups are splintered and will probably result in a chaotic and violent after math no matter who wins.

They know there is no unified front against the regime. One side wants to talk, the other wants to kill them all and lastly the FSA wants nothing, since it has no leadership. It is a random mercenary army there to create instability and cause havoc. It is nice that our leaders want to give them weapons and training since really they will just stop killing once they....win....no they don't really have a goal.....once they kill them all. yes that's it. once enough people die and their paychecks clear, they will stop. Unless they are al-Qaida, then they return to Iraq, Afghanistan and the such to kill my people.

best case scenario, the opposition wins, then fights each other and we create another terrorist radical Muslim state.

worst case scenario, Russia gets pissed and then we have a formal war on our hands. all the while the enemies we create will grow up in a isht hole we made possible, and then kill our kids and grandkids.

GREAT!!!

there is no win scenario in Syria, like there was not one in Libya. We are making hell on earth. Still not pissed?
do I have to post sad videos of the kids being blown to bits, women being raped and murdered? Do I have to show the before and after pictures of this madness? When do you get vocal? when do you get pissed? When you see babies with their jaws blown off?

Dead kids in the street with rabid dogs eating their corpses?

When?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

hey, hold in there. It is up to the sane world to hold it down.

They will listen when it is their kids dying like this. It will happen eventually. There is no exception. Be still and focus. Never mind how they treat you. Be the true patriot you are deep inside and fight the evil destroying your nation and your world.

Survive and speak the truth. I am with you. We are not alone. The truth is like the sunrise. It is unavoidable. No matter the darkness the night may bring. The light does shine no matter what.

Hold in there, be happy when you can. Be angry when you must. I respect you for your sacrifice. Losing friends and family is a small price if we awaken even just a few people. In the end all shall return if they are worth it.
HOLD IT DOWN

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Well, I guess people get pissed enough when it effects them more directly, and I think that's really the heart of the OWS movement, enough people in the middle class have been devestated financially, maybe enough educated people out of work that now have more time and motivation to seek out alternative news sources, and educate themselves on what's actually happening and organize. The problem as I see it is that in order for any of this to make sense you need to first understand the history and actual root of the problem, and that's complicated, I certainly don't know how to summerize it exactly in a way that doesn't make me seem like a " paranoid conspiracy freak" that believes in secret socities that have been working for 100's of years behind the scenes to bring misery to mankind. I think the Rothchilds, Rockafellers, British monarchy, The Bush Family, and it would seem now the Obama administration are playing some kind of twisted game of "Risk" with the whole world?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Thanks, same to you....The way I see it at this point is if we go down, how ever it may happen, personal integrity and truth will matter in the end.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Sho me the sats or it didn't happen.

We have drones and sats over head.

Listen this is bullony.

If we had that intel we could put it on cnn and have a reason to go in get it.

Show me the prrof I say ....

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
eye witnesses will have to do just like any murder trial
libya360.wordpress.com...

EDIT :for the above skip the vids and go to the written accounts below them

guess you missed the times CNN has been caught lying like when the reported russia had invaded georgia and it turned out to be just the opposite
www.liveleak.com...

the lies were paid for by the american and isreali backed leader of georgia
the guy that l;ater ate his tie on TV

"as seen on TV" applies to ginsu knives and Mickey Mouse...remember that
edit on 28-2-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Just tried to watch the 1st video you posted, it has been banned....maybe you could summerize for us?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

It appears the Account that originally upped the videos at that link is banned (I'll edit to say that)

the links below the vids are pretty clear.

for one thing they detail how alCIAduh as installed by nato is commiting genocide in Libya on among other people, Obama's black brethren.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocky Black

Sho me the sats or it didn't happen.

We have drones and sats over head.

Listen this is bullony.

If we had that intel we could put it on cnn and have a reason to go in get it.

Show me the prrof I say ....

huh?

We are already in . Who do you think unjustly destroyed libya and who do you think is killing people fighting the criminal nato troops?

Wow. people never cease to amaze me.

Lemme guess,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we ar egoing to swoop in and save the day right? Just like in Rwanda and the Sudan?

Sorry, the culprits here are the fictional good guys.

I dont care what color the people being killed. I care they are being killed for the simple reason that they want NATO's nazi criminal azzes off their soil and rightfully so.

It is Libyan soil. Not WESTERN ALLIED SOIL

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
NATO arms a bunch of Al Qeada radicals with high power rifles, RPGs, and SAMS.
Who is the real terrorist?

I can't even fathom the magnitude of the effect intervening in Syria would have, it's just saddening. Millions of innocent people are going to lose their lives. Russia and China are already warning the West not to attack, but i'll be damned if they listen. This really gives more fuel to the conspiratory aspect of the world and TPTB. This isn't a bunch of morons controlling the worlds largest armies. This is a systematic undermining of sovereignty...These are men that appear hellbent on the destruction of the world...These are peoples who delight in seeing a country ravaged by racist genocide. To top it all off the these same people control the media, so it's like it never happened. What type of Orwellian nightmare am I trapped in?

These types of things really narrow the light at the end of the tunnel

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join