It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya: Hundreds massacred in KUFRA by Nato mercenaries

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
reply to post by Jace26

Non white people being paid and told to kill people by others far removed from the situation. They target ALL black or brown people since they are eliminating them based on race/ tribe. They use all sides to kill all sides for a profit.

Get it, I know you do, racist remarks are either
1 a sign of ignorance, or
2 a sign of trolling

anything of relevance or are you just happy to see thousands die and the bill for that be passed to your country?

What evidence is there to suggest they are being paid by NATO to murder a bunch of dark skinned villagers?
Besides the ones killing them are themselves black.

Its no secret that Arabs in North Africa (not all but some) view themselves higher than darker skinned people. Just look at Sudan where they are murdering all the black men and raping their women to breed the black out of them. A bit ironic when they are black themselves.

Where did I say a racist remark? Please explain that part because all I said is its not technically genocide since they're all black.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

reply to post by alienorgy

its genocide because the BLACK people are being killed until there are none left. When you kill an entire people based on race, its genocide.........

Yes but look at my first post, its not technical genocide since the ones killing them off are black themselves.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26

reply to post by Jace26

Non white people being paid and told to kill people by others far removed from the situation. They target ALL black or brown people since they are eliminating them based on race/ tribe. They use all sides to kill all sides for a profit.

Get it, I know you do, racist remarks are either
1 a sign of ignorance, or
2 a sign of trolling

anything of relevance or are you just happy to see thousands die and the bill for that be passed to your country?

What evidence is there to suggest they are being paid by NATO to murder a bunch of dark skinned villagers?
Besides the ones killing them are themselves black.

Its no secret that Arabs in North Africa (not all but some) view themselves higher than darker skinned people. Just look at Sudan where they are murdering all the black men and raping their women to breed the black out of them. A bit ironic when they are black themselves.

Where did I say a racist remark? Please explain that part because all I said is its not technically genocide since they're all black.

you didnt say anything racist.

OP's agenda has become clear now.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

its genocide because the BLACK people are being killed until there are none left. When you kill an entire people based on race, its genocide.........

Yes but look at my first post, its not technical genocide since the ones killing them off are black themselves.

Genocide can occur within race.
According to the UN definition of genocide:

Article II describes two elements of the crime of genocide:

1) the mental element, meaning the "intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such", and

2) the physical element which includes five acts described in sections a, b, c, d and e. A crime must include both elements to be called "genocide."

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Thankyou Alienorgy at least you understand my viewpoint.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka

Genocide can occur within race.
According to the UN definition of genocide:

Article II describes two elements of the crime of genocide:

1) the mental element, meaning the "intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such", and

2) the physical element which includes five acts described in sections a, b, c, d and e. A crime must include both elements to be called "genocide."

Strangely enough I have to say I also agree with you, but I think this is an example of cultural genocide because like I said earlier the people doing the killing ARE black themselves.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

depends on how technical u want to get,,,,,could be or it couldnt be really. Look at the tutsi's and hutus. Both black, yet ruled a genocide because of small differences in culture.

edit on 28-2-2012 by alienorgy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
"Syria: Foreign mercenaries and weapons spread violence and terror"
By
Jerry Dandridge
– February 12, 2012 – Posted in: International

Iraqi jihadists alongside Libyan thugs in Syria

During the bomb attacks in the Syrian city of Aleppo on Friday, at least 28 people were killed and over 200 people were injured. This was another act of terrorism, no question. The attacks in Aleppo were directed against institutions of state security, military and civilian buildings.

Following the attacks, there were some strange reports and confessions. There were some reports that the so-called “Free Syrian Army” (FSA) claimed responsibility for the acts of terrorism in the Syrian city Aleppo. Some parts of this questionable “Free Syrian Army” claimed responsibility for these bombings in Aleppo.

BBC Arabic broadcasted an interview with an allegedly fighter of this “Free Syrian Army” (FSA) on Friday morning. This mercenary announced acts of terrorism in Syria and mentioned that the “Free Syrian Army” (FSA) will never say in advance where these bombings and the acts of terrorism will take place.

This fighter of the dubious “Free Syrian Army” also claimed that this bombing in Aleppo has been announced by the “Free Syrian Army” in advance. Also the French channel France24 had a source of the “Free Syrian Army” (FSA), which claimed responsibility for the bombings in the Syrian city of Aleppo. We should mention that France24 seems to have a very “direct” and “good” connection to this (in the West overrated and falsely sold) “army”.

www.syrianews.cc...

Ok, again, this is being done with our taxes, Turkeys support, NATO, CIA and CO. among others. There is no way this is being "missed" by journalists in the USA, UK, etc.

They are being fed bad Intel or they are retarded, or both.
State sponsored terrorism leads to retaliatory terrorism in our native nations. Now I would expect Syrian terrorist in the US in the next 10 years thanks to this little death for cash scheme our leaders are involved in.

Nice huh, it will make 9/11 look like a walk in the park. Are you not yet convinced?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienorgy

depends on how technical u want to get,,,,,could be or it couldnt be really. Look at the tutsi's and hutus. Both black, yet ruled a genocide because of small differences in culture.

But like the other guy said, the Hutsi's and the Tutsi's were a CULTURAL genocide not a racial genocide since they are both black.
Its kind of the same depiction we are seeing with Libya, except MANY more people died in the Congo.
edit on 28-2-2012 by Jace26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
to everyone derailing this thread,

please provide facts, sources, EFFORT

don't attack me or say I have an agenda.

I will not address any posts that are off topic. Saying the OP has an agenda while not providing this thread with anything of substance marks you as a troll or a shill.

Please follow the T&C of this site.

Unless you are being paid to be here. Then expect me to "participate" in all threads you make or post in the future. You only motivate me.

edit on 28-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Meanwhile, even Western newspapers and some known heads of Iraq confirmed that Iraqi jihadists are also fighting in Syria against the Syrian security forces and army. Not to mention that these Iraqi jihadists are also a threat for every member of a different religion or ethnic group. These Iraqi jihadists sure have joined the Libyan armed rebels and the other armed groups of criminals, religious extremists and (foreign) mercenaries.At this point we should consider the Syrian poet Adonis (Adunis / Ali Ahmad Said Asbar) who has dissociated himself from the so-called Syrian opposition. The famous Syrian poet Adonis (Adunis) also said, that he doesn`t support revolutions, which are coming out of mosques.

The 82-year old poet also stated that the information that a lot of Syrian generals and soldiers have deserted and joined the “Free Syrian Army” (FSA) is just “propaganda”. He, as Adonis said in a new interview, doesn`t support radical Islamists and his doubts about the so-called “Arab Spring” are enormous now.

The new information about Iraqi jihadists in Syria are not scattered by the Syrian government. This fact was already confirmed by the Iraqi government and some U.S. officials. Also the U.S. newspaper group McClatchy has already confirmed the existence of Iraqi jihadists in Syria, who are fighting against the government

www.syrianews.cc...

so they are cool if they kill our enemies. hypocrisy much?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
UN reports tensions in Libyan town after deadly ethnic clashes
English.news.cn 2012-02-28 05:42:06

news.xinhuanet.com/english/world/2012-02/28/c_122762402.htm

(...)

At least 113 people from the Toubu tribe and another 23 from the Zwai tribe have been killed sine clashes erupted on Feb. 12, reports said.

(...)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

In addition, there is a fairly brisk smuggling of weapons over the Syrian-Iraqi borders. The weapons are from the collections of the long war in Iraq and are now being taken by smugglers on both sides to Syria in order to distribute them to the opposition forces, Libyan and Iraqi mercenaries and jihadists in Syria. As the deputy Iraqi interior minister stated, the prices of weapons increased in recent times.

According to these statements and findings, that were confirmed by the Iraqi deputy interior minister, the U.S. newspaper group McClatchy believes that the acts of terrorism on Friday in Aleppo and in the end of last year in the Syrian capital Damascus were implemented by the Iraqi branch of al-Qaeda – and that Ayman al-Zawahiri has given the order for these acts of terror in Syria.

The Iraqi wing of the known terror-organization al-Qaeda (which sometimes works hand in hand with e.g. CIA) seems to more and more use the chaos and violence in Syria to expand its influence in the neighboring country. Of course, they could help the “Free Syrian Army” (FSA) at first. Birds of a feather flock together. There is a not to be underestimated radical-Islamistic motivation behind the “Free Syrian Army”.

www.syrianews.cc...

guess who already paid for those weapons, and guess who is organizing the smuggling. Us and Our forces is who.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

to everyone derailing this thread,

please provide facts, sources, EFFORT

don't attack me or say I have an agenda.

I will not address any posts that are off topic. Saying the OP has an agenda while not providing this thread with anything of substance marks you as a troll or a shill.

Please follow the T&C of this site.

Unless you are being paid to be here. Then expect me to "participate" in all threads you make or post in the future. You only motivate me.

The thread isn't going off topic.

You stated that genocide against darkskinned Libyans is occurring and a discussion has taken place to determine whether it really is a genocide or not. Hardly off topic, if you didn't want to discuss don't post.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

According to the findings from the United States and confirmations from Iraq, it is increasingly clear, that armed gangs are threatening Syrian civilians in Syria. Not to mention that these armed gangs are responsible for a lot of acts of sabotage and terrorism already. They also harass civilians; they kill civilians, and rape women.

A small part of their weapons came from the collections of the Syrian army, a portion (how much is hard to say) is smuggled out of Iraq and are a part of western-Israeli weapons that have somehow found their way to Syria.

By the further arming and funding of the opposition forces (and the other also dubious forces) in Syria, the West and some Gulf States are not contributing to solve the situation within Syria peacefully. They are further responsible for the increasing escalation of the situation in Syria and the high level of violence against Syrian civilians. This support of “opposition forces” with money and weapons by foreign governments is no democratic method to solve such a situation in Syria. It is also against any international law.

www.syrianews.cc...

this speaks for itself. I really have nothing but disgust to add. So I´ll just reserve that for my liver.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

'Genocide' in Syrian city continues as army moves in

Large Sunni neighbourhoods, that have been the target of the heaviest rocket and mortar bombardment by Alawite-led forces loyal to Assad, remained without electricity and water and basic supplies were running low, activists in Homs said.

mg.co.za...

I don't trust who is really doing the bombing. Like when NATO forces bombed Libya and actually killed more civilians than the "bad guys"

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
So this is what we can expect to see in SYRIA in a few months,

after LIBYA.

Then, in IRAN by next year?

When will this ruthless American rogue tyrant cease?

USA needs to be taken out!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

no dude,

we need to change leadership. Thank you but my country is not the problem. It's bad leadership that every western country can be ashamed of.

I don't like America bashing either.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

we need to change leadership. Thank you but my country is not the problem. It's bad leadership that every western country can be ashamed of.

I don't like America bashing either.

Bad leadership, how many presidents are we talking about?

The current adminstration?

Or Nixon from like 40 years ago? and since then?

I dont like America massacreing and genociding the world. Bashing America, well, nobody's dying from that.

Well, since JFK was killed, we haven't even had a president-elect. So yeah, you're right, bad leadership. We are not a DEMOCRACY yet we are deliverying democracy all over the world according most recently, to Nixon, Bush, Bush Jr, and Barry admins.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

So the same thing that happened in Libya is happening in Syria. We see "freedom fighters killing specific racial populations.

We all know that race war is the easiest way to motivate people to kill and kill on a large scale.
Then the "saviors" come in and install the world bank. nice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join