It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya: Hundreds massacred in KUFRA by Nato mercenaries

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I hope out of these 9 pages of comments someones decided to check the source of the source on this article.

Dont get your "news" from sites like counterpsyops they are twisting it to get traffic on their website. if you checked the source at federal news radio you would quickly realise it mentiones nothing of nato doing this, but 2 tribes fighting eachother.

cmon this is ATS dont spew this garbage around.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by A-Dub

I hope out of these 9 pages of comments someones decided to check the source of the source on this article.

Six or seven pages ago. Here's what the OP claimed:

Libya: Hundreds massacred in KUFRA by Nato mercenaries
Federal News Radio reports that hundreds of black skinned Libyans have been slaughtered in the southern town of Kufra, while NATO Mercenaries continued celebrating the occupation of Libya alongside NATO masters.

This is the second Dark Skinned Libyan Tribe that has face genocide since NATO began its occupation through Mercenary forces, hundreds of defenceless civilians fled the scenes of massacre while Western leaders praised the horror subjected against Libyans.

counterpsyops.com...

Here's what Federal News Radio actually said:

Libyan town slipping into chaos

Hundreds of people have been killed since last week in clashes between rival tribes over control of territory in Libya. Libya's ruling National Transitional Council has not been able to pull the country together since a U.S. military and NATO led operation help to topple the dictator Muammar Gaddafi last October. Violence broke out late last week in the remote city of Al Kufra and has continued since. The challenge --policing the country's thinly populated desert.

www.federalnewsradio.com...

When his deception was exposed, the OP went ballistic. He and his sock puppets are now banned.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

When you think about it , I dont think NATO ever wanted control over these regions , I just think they want them to decend into chaos and tribal warfare again , as it makes it easier to deal with than , some leader who has the power to do things , who doesnt align to western policy , doesnt play ball !

Afghanistan has went back into tribal chaos, iraq religious chaos , Libya tribal chaos.

Hey as long as they are killing each other they arent trying to kill westerners or trying to blow up planes / buildings

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Now that the Armenian Holocaust is recognized, we should also start to recognize the current black holocaust that's taking place in Libya. Our leaders don't want to bring attention to it, in case they are given the blame

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by alienorgy

We could have taken Libya is we wanted.

The real reason we are in LIBYA is because of the leaders

To bad Russia would not step in.

Do you think it is ok if the US brings in the military in Florida and starts shooting all the black and hispanicks.

I would expect the un to step up and do something about it. Invade.

If neccessary.

Would it happen NO.

We do not kill our civilians like that. If we do they are taken out for a reason.

Now how about libya siria if anyone had some testicular fortitude they would step up.

Buty what does russia and everyone else do they threaten us to not interfere.

Then I say have at it.

but don't come crawling back to the USA like you always do.

We need money, we need aid.

Well so doesn't our elderyly and our own people.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocky Black
reply to post by alienorgy

The real reason we are in LIBYA is because of the leaders

This is correct, because Gaddafi wouldn't sell cut-price oil, instead he insisted on sharing the profits with his people. He had to be taken out.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

I agree, we need to focus on the starving people in our country. Forget the world, it is only plundered on our behalf, yet we get zero for the trouble.

I am just curious, are you guys saying that the massacre didn't happen? or that the ones doing the massacre aren't funded/ supported by NATO? I don't get it. Besides the original source, I see it was confirmed already by more than that source to have happened, been done by the NTC, which are absolutely backed by NATO. I also looked it up and have come to the conclusion that this many independent sources can't all be making this up.

you could imply that NATO didn't sanction it, but it certainly happened and it was done with NATO support via the NTC. They even had air strikes in Kufra by NATO aircraft.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
It seems a little fishy to me that NATO would send air craft to bomb supposed loyalist without confirming that were in fact deserving of air strikes. The ground forces calling them in could not have been anything but supposed rebels since NATO aircraft only answered to their strikes, not like random tribes asking for a bomb here or a bomb there.

It is very irresponsible to just kill people because you were asked to, more so when hundreds are killed. Its negligence when one bomb kills a person or a group. It shows intent when hundreds die. Its mass murder of civilians no matter how you want to label it.

This is the danger of sending guns and training individuals you have no guarantee will do what they say. I have learned that the rebels didn't even have a central leadership or even a main goal. There were more than one group of them. How in the world did NATO justify sending all that military support to what could have been criminals, or worse terrorists.

Who exactly where they defending, since in this one example they were just killing their age old enemies, which were civilians too who just happen to be black. It must have cost a fortune too.

wow.

edit on 29-2-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

That's great.

None of this proves your exposition.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

The topic of Syria was brought up several times, so I was giving my 2 cents. I was not calling you a mouth piece, nor was I replying to something you said. I specifically responded to 3 different members, that all had the same view.

The following is my opinion, noting more, and nothing less.

If the US had not fought ANY wars since ww2, the world and members here would not be so quick to denounce US intervention in Syria.

Although there is a ton of western hate here on ATS, more so that I am accustom to seeing. So when I made the blanket statement about ATS, I was out of line. It is specific members, that I feel, would feel differently about going in and stopping the slaughter in Syria.

Who are we arming? Nobody yet.... Who should we arm? We should arm those who have decided a revolution is worth their lives.

I apologize if I offended you in any way... Maybe I am just completely brainwashed, and the liveleaks video's are all staged with actors..... OR maybe a people are being slaughtered, because the west has it's hands tied by the world. It is my belief that there is a collection of Syrians that want change. When they decided to rally together, they were slaughtered. NOW, they are pushing for regime change. I do not see a problem with helping them get what they want.
edit on 29-2-2012 by ScarletWitch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

If we were in there doing anything Russia would be up our ass .Syria is Russia and Irans little puppet. They are the ones supplying troops to massacre there on people that are rising up against their own goverment.

You can only torture and oppress the people for so long then the stirke out with everything the got. This is the life of the palistinian. Until all the greedy people came in and stole the billions of aid they recieved and stockpiled it abroad.

I recall not to long ago the Bush gave billions of aid around the time Arafat died. Where did all the money go one must ask.

They stole it all.

And what do the people get. They are told to blame the isrealis. No wonder why they are so pissed.

This is the same thing going on in LIBYA. Yes there may be some arm soldiers from the us on the ground.

The only reason they are their is to guard the arsenal only. If it is goigng to be plundered and sold off to the black market.

The us will go in and take it out. MARK THOSE WORDS.

I think Hillary was talking about this last week.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by theubermensch

No offense but AND DO WHAT...? Nothing peaceful will ever work or change minds, if all you mean is lets replace our elected officials than the fault there lies with the inability to elect the director of the Intelligence agencies, Military Generals..etc...

Don't get me wrong, I agree merc's are a disgrace to those of us that server with honor. However to be honest to the forum, if they offered me 350k+ plus tax free I would have to think about it.

But usually Merc's don't have much allegiance...other than to money...and adrenaline rushes...

Sniper

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Wrong thread. Sorry.
edit on 29-2-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

LOL first of all your response is a little late, if you read the entire thread you will see the points I make. Secondly, there is no difference between the two. One might look a little different than the other but they are both Black.

Go and ask any north african arab what they identify as and they certanly won't say white, they will say black therefore you make NO sense.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

except you have proven anything while I provided several sources.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Can't prove what isn't happening.

Can't have sources that say nothing is happening.

Sources say things are happening.

I question the validity of yours.
edit on 1-3-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

The Libyan Transitional National Council (TNC) regime installed by the US-NATO intervention in Libya last year is responsible for ongoing atrocities, particularly against black-skinned Libyans, detainees and other alleged supporters of the previous Gaddafi government. One of the most recent incidents occurred on February 6 at a former naval base in the Janzour district of the capital, Tripoli. The base is being used as an internal refugee camp for about 1,500 predominantly dark-skinned former residents of the town of Tawergha. The camp inhabitants told Reuters that militiamen from the coastal city of Misrata arrived, searched the camp and attempted to remove several young men. When the unarmed refugees protested, the militia opened fire, killing at least five people. Female camp resident Huda Bel-Eid told Reuters: “Around 15 of them started shooting us. All the women escaped but the young men stayed. My brother was there and I went to help him because he was shot in the head and neck, then they shot me (in the leg).” A woman and an elderly man were confirmed dead at a morgue in Tripoli, both with gunshot wounds to the chest. A resident of Janzour told Reuters: “We found two bodies of black people who had been shot on the beach. We told the police, and they have taken them now.” Former Tawergha residents marched through Janzour later that day in protest, but were again fired upon. According to the “Libya S.O.S.” blog, two Tawerghan children, Mohammad Attia Saleh and Freih Abdel Moula, were among those killed. The report puts the number of dead throughout the day at 12, with 31 wounded. The reprisals against the Tawerghan population are only the latest revelations of war crimes committed by the US and NATO proxy forces. Amnesty International and Doctors Without Borders have recently published statements protesting against the systematic abuse and torture of prisoners in detention centers controlled by the TNC and tribes. The town of Tawergha, whose residents were predominantly dark-skinned on account of its history as a slave trading post, is now a smoldering ghost town. Last August, militias from Misrata—located 50 kilometres east of Tawergha—backed by US-NATO airstrikes, sought to wipe the town off the map. The brigades looted and set fire to homes and public buildings, declaring that more than 30,000 residents had to leave and could never return. A Misrata commander asserted that Tawergha “no longer exists.” At the same time, the Wall Street Journal reported: “Nearly four-fifths of residents of Misrata’s Ghoushi neighborhood were Tawergha natives. Now they are gone or in hiding, fearing revenge attacks by Misratans, amid reports of bounties for their capture.” The destruction of Tawergha is ongoing. Reuters last week quoted Human Rights Watch director Peter Bouckaert as saying: “Every time we visit the area, we have witnessed rebels looting and burning homes.” Last year, the Misrata brigades openly stated that the terror against the Tawerghan population was a collective punishment for some residents’ participation in the attacks on Misrata by Gaddafi’s army. The TNC government—composed of disparate regional and tribal militias, former officials in the regime of Moammar Gaddafi, Islamists and CIA assets—made clear its approval of these crimes. The TNC’s then prime minister, Mahmoud Jibril, declared in September, well after the mass reprisals were underway: “Regarding Tawergha, my own viewpoint is that nobody has the right to interfere in this matter except the people of Misrata.” An estimated 29,000 Tawerghans are now living in squalid refugee camps throughout the country—19,000 near the eastern city of Benghazi alone. Ahmed Ali Farhat, originally from Tawergha and now living in a camp in Benghazi, told Reuters: “People fled from Tawergha to all over Libya, but they are still being harassed, especially by roaming Misrata rebels who pursue them.” Farhat said a group of Tawerghan refugees were beaten by Misrata tribesmen in Benghazi on January 30. “Another group of eight Tawergha people were caught in Sirte. One was stamped to death.” Tawergha residents have reported disappearances of arrested family members and friends. Throughout the war, the TNC repeatedly made unfounded claims that Gaddafi was using “African mercenaries” against Libyans, appealing to the most backward layers in an attempt to stir racist sentiments against dark-skinned African migrant workers, who make up roughly one-fifth of the Libyan population.

www.africaglobalvillage.com...
www.zambianwatchdog.com...

Except that mass murder against blacks is happening and you are denying it despite evidence by African union.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Using the sources I question to back what I question...Makes me question even more.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join