page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Libya: Hundreds massacred in KUFRA by Nato mercenaries

counterpsyops.com

Federal News Radio reports that hundreds of black skinned Libyans have been slaughtered in the southern town of Kufra, while NATO Mercenaries continued celebrating the occupation of Libya alongside NATO masters.

This is the second Dark Skinned Libyan Tribe that has face genocide since NATO began its occupation through Mercenary forces, hundreds of defenceless civilians fled the scenes of massacre while Western leaders praised the horror subjected against Libyans.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I think it is time we take a real look into NATO´s role in Syria. The mercenary armies of the world answer to no one and usually are not even subject to law or trial as we have seen in Iraq.

The ability to circumvent International law using mercenary forces is in direct violation of the very spirit of international law concerning armed conflict since they are paid by formal governments to intercede for them.

counterpsyops.com

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I couldnt agree more. We all have an obligation in the West to hold our leaders responsible. Its time we stopped nodding our heads at their insulting bs excuses and explanations.
edit on 28-2-2012 by theubermensch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
here is some more from that link.

I found these vids interesting. They really outline the truth in-between the lines.

The Dark Skinned Toubu tribe of Kufra has been surrounded by NATO Mercenaries and they are being bombarded with heavy weapons as we speak. At least 20 people have been massacred in 2 days of fighting, NATO regime has sent more weapons and Mercenaries in an attempt to wipe out the Tribe.

A witness named Turki Tobawi spoke to reporters saying “the government sent reinforcements to Zwai. Its plan is to exterminate the Toubu tribe”.

Fighting has also been reported in different districts of Tripoli, including the surrounding areas of the Airport. Witnesses report hearing a loud explosion near NATO Mercenary headquarters in Misrata, some claim that the headquarters have been blown up, others are not sure.

edit on 28-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
NATO scum should be nuked. This is bloody genocide by NATO

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by casenately

To be honest as a white person, they all look black to me even the lighter ones, so how is this genocide??

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Britain and its NATO allies have launched a propaganda campaign based on blatant lies by alleged human rights activists and a network of duplicity and deception to ignite a war on Syria.

The London-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, which has been the main source of these blatant lies, receives all its reports via phone and YouTube videos from inside Syria, none of which could be verified or authenticated independently or officially, it has been revealed.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights is also working in close coordination with both US-funded NGOs and British Foreign Secretary William Hague.

As far as the UN Human Right Council’s report about the situation in Syria is concerned, it has recently been revealed that the report entitled Syrian “crimes against humanity” was actually co-authored by Karen Koning AbuZayd, a director of the US Washington-based corporate think-tank, ‘Middle East Policy Council’, that includes Exxon men, CIA agents, US military and government representatives, and even the president of the US-Qatar Business Council, which includes amongst its membership, Al-Jazeera, Chevron, Exxon, munitions manufacturer Raytheon, and Boeing.

While critics claim this is due to the Syrian government’s lack of cooperation with the UN, it is more likely that the UN itself, with a proven track record of doing so in Iraq, the Ivory Coast, and most recently Libya, is merely complicit in providing “window dressing” for Wall Street and London’s otherwise naked military conquests.

While it is verified that the NGOs it works in tandem with are U.S-funded, the Observatory itself fails to publish where its money comes from or the backgrounds of those that constitute its membership.

Meanwhile, it has already been confirmed that NATO-backed Libyan militias are on their way to Syria to oversee the “Free Syria Army,” led by Abdul Belhaj.

It also has already been revealed that weapons are freely flowing over Syrian borders from foreign supporters including Turkey, the Israeli regime and even as far as Libya.

With all this evidence it is hard to believe that the UN missed this. Weapons leave a trail of evidence since you have to manufacture them and then ship them, tons of paper trail.

Think tanks like "Middle East Policy Council" should be outlawed since the information they provide is not fact based more so than opinion or interest based. These entities are shaping public policy and opinion as well as giving our leaders council on world affairs. If I had enough money I would just pay them to just report the truth, but since I don't they report lies.

The UN knows this, but they are a bunch of thieving "expletive"

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

when you understand the definition of genocide we can continue.

Are you serious? You really can't understand this? O.....K...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
"Iranian Engineers taken as hostages by NATO supported Turkey based Free Syria Army terrorist group "

I don't get it, what the hell did these technicians do?

They are Iranian so, they must die?

How can NATO allow Turkey to host terrorism that kills and abducts people from 2 countries? It seems like Turkey is now the new launching site for state sponsored terrorism.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
CIA-NATO Front Group Drafts “Humanitarian Aid” for Syria
Friday, February 24, 2012
Kurt Nimmo

An effort to impose the sort of “humanitarian aid” on Syria that ultimately killed around 30,000 people in Libya is underway in Tunisia.

CNN reports that “world powers” – corrupt states belonging to the Arab League and ultimately members of the European Union – are “mapping out a plan to deliver humanitarian aid” in Syria under the banner of “Friends of Syria

On Thursday, Secretary of State Clinton gave her blessing to a move to arm the Syrian opposition. CNN attempted to soften the deadly impact of Clinton’s move to initiate a fresh round of terror and murder by stating that “the opposition will find willing sources to supply them with munitions to counter the Syrian government onslaught blamed for thousands of deaths.”

“There will be increasingly capable opposition forces,” Clinton hinted. “They will from somewhere, somehow, find the means to defend themselves as well as begin offensive measures.”

The latest “Arab Spring” effort to impose a new political order in Syria arrives after months of corporate media coverage portraying the al-Assad regime as murderous while ignoring reports of CIA and NATO snipers killing civilians.

landdestroyer.blogspot.com...

So Mrs. Clinton is now little miss freedom talking about supplying ammunitions and logistics to terrorists trying to overthrow a sovereign nation. The CIA, our loyal countrymen are sniping civilians, you know people holding kids, old people, teenagers. The more shocking the more outrage.

Somewhere, somehow.....is this magic, or are our taxes being spent on killing thousands of people instead of on us?

Thank you CIA and Mrs. clinton and NATO, may you burn in hell. First for the deaths of thousands of people, second for stealing my money.

This is the same sort of aid that Iran gets isht for when the help HAMAS. At least SOME of that aid goes to helping the homeless that had their homes destroyed by Israeli forces in Lebanon.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Here's a report from the field by an AP journalist:

An Associated Press reporter who was in Kufra during the clashes saw at least 160 houses demolished by rockets in one neighborhood. Families gathered inside a school seeking shelter, but even that came under shelling.

Shops were closed for days, and no one could walk in the street. If one tribe took over one square, the other tribe opened fire and drove it out.

During that time the powerful Arab tribe of al-Zwia clashed with the African Tabu tribe near Kufra, a border area where Libya, Chad and Sudan meet. The region is a hub for the smuggling of African migrants, goods and drugs.

www.washingtonpost.com... Ah98AeR_story.html

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

The UN and Libyan humanitarian partners continue to provide assistance to Kufra residents, supplying food, medicines, mattresses, blankets and hygiene kits. The mission said more supplies will arrive soon from existing stocks in the country and elsewhere.

allafrica.com...

I'll hazard a guess that their protection force likely came under fire resulting in a convenient story to spin as propaganda.. Never take a thinly sourced news story at face value.
(Still looking for a verifiable originating source other than a internet radio station).

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by casenately

Libya: Hundreds massacred in KUFRA by Nato mercenaries

counterpsyops.com

Federal News Radio reports that hundreds of black skinned Libyans have been slaughtered in the southern town of Kufra, while NATO Mercenaries continued celebrating the occupation of Libya alongside NATO masters.

This is the second Dark Skinned Libyan Tribe that has face genocide since NATO began its occupation through Mercenary forces, hundreds of defenceless civilians fled the scenes of massacre while Western leaders praised the horror subjected against Libyans.

People like you are obviously anti-American and support terrorists.

What the hell is wrong with you.

We are only there spreading democracy and freedom.

We are liberating them,,,,,

of their wealth and resources of course.

Sorry, I couldn't help it. I agree with you wholeheartedly. Im still amazed that people , our people are so easily led into believing they are doing the right thing.

I can only hope and pray to God that the people will awaken from their slumber to see what is being done to them,to innocents and in their name under the falsehood of patriotism and freedom.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

An Arab League report issued earlier this month revealed that the Free Syria Army and other “armed opposition groups” are currently engaged in killing civilians and police and conducting terrorist attacks targeting innocent civilians.

In January, it was reported that MI6, the CIA, and British SAS are in Syria working with the Free Syrian Army and the Syrian National Council to overthrow the al-Assad regime. The Free Syrian Army is widely recognized as a creation of NATO. It is comprised largely of militants from the Muslim Brotherhood – itself an asset of British intelligence – and is funded, supported, and armed by the United States, Israel, and Turkey.

Former FBI interpreter and whistle blower Sibel Edmunds, former CIA officer Philip Giraldi, and a handful of others have reported on the U.S.-NATO-CIA campaign to undermine al-Assad and violently depose his regime, but this information had been routinely ignored by the establishment media.

Again CIA, MOSSAD, and now Trukey are doing violent terrorism in a foreign land. I bet Turkey is just selling out to get the Radar portion of BMD system.

It can be confirmed here with an email from STRATFOR,
EMAIL

Then the new plan came from Obama in 2009. Obama's plan didn't have
the radar in Czech Republic anymore. Obama's team said that Czech
Republic wasn't a "priority" for their administration and that other
countries were more important to put the radar in-Romania, Turkey,
Lithuania or others. Problem is that Romania says they have the deal,
but they haven't had confirmation from the US on this. Turkey also
thinks it has the deal, but it doesn't have confirmation either. No
one knows who is getting the radar portion of the system. Everyone
wants it.

So we are selling a sophisticated defense system our taxes paid for to foreign countries for a profit since they have to pay for their portion, and on top of that we make them kill or host the killing of thousands.

landdestroyer.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

reply to post by Jace26

Of course I know what genocide is.

But to me this is just lighter black people killing other darker black people, so its not genocide because they're all black.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26

reply to post by Jace26

Of course I know what genocide is.

But to me this is just lighter black people killing other darker black people, so its not genocide because they're all black.

strangely enough,,,,,,,,,,,,you make sense

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

Non white people being paid and told to kill people by others far removed from the situation. They target ALL black or brown people since they are eliminating them based on race/ tribe. They use all sides to kill all sides for a profit.

Get it, I know you do, racist remarks are either
1 a sign of ignorance, or
2 a sign of trolling

anything of relevance or are you just happy to see thousands die and the bill for that be passed to your country?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by alienorgy

its genocide because the BLACK people are being killed until there are none left. When you kill an entire people based on race, its genocide.........

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

reply to post by Jace26

Non white people being paid and told to kill people by others far removed from the situation. They target ALL black or brown people since they are eliminating them based on race/ tribe. They use all sides to kill all sides for a profit.

Get it, I know you do, racist remarks are either
1 a sign of ignorance, or
2 a sign of trolling

anything of relevance or are you just happy to see thousands die and the bill for that be passed to your country?

strangely enough,,,,,,,,,you make sense also

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

reply to post by alienorgy

its genocide because the BLACK people are being killed until there are none left. When you kill an entire people based on race, its genocide.........

I know what genocide is.

But, what he said also made sense,,,,,,,,,,,strange as it was,,,,,,it did make sense

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join