It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

A Vision of A Beautiful New World

page: 2
21
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Beautiful vid, moving music and message. I quite often imagine, visualize my idea of heaven in physical reality. Population centers are built going upward, not outward. Not the high rise apartments and condos that we know of, but energy efficient self sustainable ones with inbuilt hidden lasers programmed to kill noise/sound, in the walls; with someone practicing his saxaphone, and a neighbor peacefully napping. No rage and fights. High technology used to turn people's waste back into renewables, via quantum physics. No massive lanfills full of non degradable plastic. In the distance, beneath a sky so clear, the stars shine in daytime, runs the hum of liesure, exploration, exercise, play, carnivals, bands, sport, shopping, dining, parties, ferris wheels, hot air baloons, and transportation. ("Saturday, in the park, I think it was the fourth of July...a man playing guitar...singing Italian songs,....would you help him change the world")
No looming WWIII, No looming worlddebt crisis, No looming pandemic, No bad psychic feelings. No shtf.




posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
loved the soundtrack also, Sigur Ros is such beautiful and peaceful music!



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jesiaha
loved the soundtrack also, Sigur Ros is such beautiful and peaceful music!


I completely agree. The song playing in the video is called Hoppípolla, and it means 'jumping into puddles'.
It makes me think back to when I was a kid at school and how whenever it rained, we would all just run around jumping into puddles without a care in the world.

Thanks for sharing the video OP. These messages help to remind us how easy it is to live in a light-hearted manner and to hopefully clear away some shadows in our mind



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
I see honesty, transparency, and correct thinking in all governments. I see an end to disproportionate military spending and an equitable reallocation of funding to humanitarian causes, education, infrastructure, job creation, health-care, and environmental preservation and clean-up.


Nice thread sugarcookie1...I'd settle for just the above. The rest, and more, would naturally follow.

There was a really cool analogy posted on a thread that I made, about Iran not being allowed to flourish, I think it can be extended in many ways to all, we are all failing to flourish.

But while there is life, there is hope



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1
 


I like the message but:

1. I know he could have saved on paper by using BOTH sides.

2. I know he could totally eliminate paper use by just SPEAKING.

The whole problem with human "creativity" is that it usually
results in more damage to the planet than real good.
And the more we do, the worse it gets.
AARRGH!



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RavenSpeaks
reply to post by sugarcookie1
 


I like the message but:

1. I know he could have saved on paper by using BOTH sides.

2. I know he could totally eliminate paper use by just SPEAKING.

The whole problem with human "creativity" is that it usually
results in more damage to the planet than real good.
And the more we do, the worse it gets.
AARRGH!



Valid points. Also, we wouldn't need GMO, and we do currently need GMO, if people weren't so greedy and didn't waste so much, or want foods out of season. And if we had taken care of the land in the first place, and not overused pesticides and herbicides etc etc. It is very easy to point the finger at governments and corporations, and nannying in general, but if people would just look at themselves, their own 'needs' and take responsibility for themselves...well, then we wouldn't have to take so much from the planet or exploit the weak.



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
reply to post by METACOMET
 

Hello METACOMET
Thanks for posting..I'm not sure why he wrote that but its still a beautiful video with a heart warming message..Have a wonderful day..peace,sugarcookie1


Hello sugarcookie


Maybe he wrote it because he means it? Please forgive my cynicism for a moment but when speaking of a more perfect world "the devil is in the details." It just makes me weary that his "web statement" didn't identify freedom as the way we must accomplish these beautiful things. It's easy to tell people what they want to hear. It's easy to be well meaning when there is no understanding. I can give you happiness and world peace by locking you in a cage and plugging you into a pleasure machine coupled with a heavy dose of soma.

I hear his statement and it reminds me that we live in an era of rampant democide. This era has been marked by seemingly well-meaning people who ignore the principle of individual freedom while trying to improve the lot of "mankind in the mass" through some pet formula of their own. Though on its face it sounds warm and fuzzy, it does not equate to benevolence.

The problem is that there are only two ways of coordinating the activities of millions. One is central direction involving the use of coercion and the technique of the army and of the modern totalitarian state. The other is voluntary cooperation of individuals and their emancipation from the arbitrary rule of others. Unfortunately the latter is not given and chance and as a result six times as many people died at the hands of their own governments during the 20th century than in all that century's wars combined.



I have a vision for the future and it is beautiful. And it is unfolding right now, one awakened heart at a time, on schedule, in alignment with the highest good, and perfect in every way...


That is a bold statement but If our goal really is mankind's well being and happiness, we must pursue them through freedom, independence, self reliance, and recognition of the individual as the highest, and independent, power. I would have appreciated if that glaring omission had been recognized, thats all
edit on 28-2-2012 by METACOMET because: fx



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1
 


Here's my vision of a beautiful new world:

Evolution.


edit on CTuesdaypm040458f58America/Chicago28 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
Beautiful vid, moving music and message. I quite often imagine, visualize my idea of heaven in physical reality. Population centers are built going upward, not outward. Not the high rise apartments and condos that we know of, but energy efficient self sustainable ones with inbuilt hidden lasers programmed to kill noise/sound, in the walls; with someone practicing his saxaphone, and a neighbor peacefully napping. No rage and fights. High technology used to turn people's waste back into renewables, via quantum physics. No massive lanfills full of non degradable plastic. In the distance, beneath a sky so clear, the stars shine in daytime, runs the hum of liesure, exploration, exercise, play, carnivals, bands, sport, shopping, dining, parties, ferris wheels, hot air baloons, and transportation. ("Saturday, in the park, I think it was the fourth of July...a man playing guitar...singing Italian songs,....would you help him change the world")
No looming WWIII, No looming worlddebt crisis, No looming pandemic, No bad psychic feelings. No shtf.


Hello Saucerwench
I agree the music was beautiful and moving just the right piece for the video..Thats a wonderful vision you have there one that maybe in the future could be a reality ..I have no problem visualizing your idea..There is always hope..peace,sugarcookie1



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dyllels

Originally posted by jesiaha
loved the soundtrack also, Sigur Ros is such beautiful and peaceful music!


I completely agree. The song playing in the video is called Hoppípolla, and it means 'jumping into puddles'.
It makes me think back to when I was a kid at school and how whenever it rained, we would all just run around jumping into puddles without a care in the world.

Thanks for sharing the video OP. These messages help to remind us how easy it is to live in a light-hearted manner and to hopefully clear away some shadows in our mind


dyllels
You are very welcome im glad you liked the video and the message..peace,sugarcookie1



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1
 


A "beautiful new world"? Isn't that what the Elite are trying to do with a New World Order and de-population measures? Just sayin



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biliverdin

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
I see honesty, transparency, and correct thinking in all governments. I see an end to disproportionate military spending and an equitable reallocation of funding to humanitarian causes, education, infrastructure, job creation, health-care, and environmental preservation and clean-up.


Nice thread sugarcookie1...I'd settle for just the above. The rest, and more, would naturally follow.

There was a really cool analogy posted on a thread that I made, about Iran not being allowed to flourish, I think it can be extended in many ways to all, we are all failing to flourish.

But while there is life, there is hope


Hello Biliverdin

You know me I will always belive there is hope



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
reply to post by METACOMET
 

Hello METACOMET
Thanks for posting..I'm not sure why he wrote that but its still a beautiful video with a heart warming message..Have a wonderful day..peace,sugarcookie1


Hello sugarcookie


Maybe he wrote it? Please forgive my cynicism for a moment but when speaking of a more perfect world "the devil is in the details." It just makes me weary that his "web statement" didn't identify freedom as the way we must accomplish these beautiful things. It's easy to tell people what they want to hear. It's easy to be well meaning when there is no understanding. I can give you happiness and world peace by locking you in a cage and plugging you into a pleasure machine coupled with a heavy dose of soma.

I hear his statement and it reminds me that we live in an era of rampant democide. This era has been marked by seemingly well-meaning people who ignore the principle of individual freedom while trying to improve the lot of "mankind in the mass" through some pet formula of their own. Though on its face it sounds warm and fuzzy, it does not equate to benevolence.

The problem is that there are only two ways of coordinating the activities of millions. One is central direction involving the use of coercion and the technique of the army and of the modern totalitarian state. The other is voluntary cooperation of individuals and their emancipation from the arbitrary rule of others. Unfortunately the latter is not given and chance and as a result six times as many people died at the hands of their own governments during the 20th century than in all that century's wars combined.



I have a vision for the future and it is beautiful. And it is unfolding right now, one awakened heart at a time, on schedule, in alignment with the highest good, and perfect in every way...


That is a bold statement but If our goal really is mankind's well being and happiness, we must pursue them through freedom, independence, self reliance, and recognition of the individual as the highest, and independent, power. I would have appreciated if that glaring omission had been recognized, thats all
edit on 28-2-2012 by METACOMET because: fx


METACOMET
not a problem i like to hear other peoples views on the subject ..Maybe he did write it because he means it ..I have no idea but thank you for your input on the thread..peace,sugarcookie1



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1
 


Thank you for your hope and thank you for this video, Sugarcookie1 (great name btw)

While I may not see it all just like that, I'm very glad to be reminded of 'hope' -

Cheers,

Nexo



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011
 

Skywatcher2011
You maybe right but i don't think his msg was meant to be taken that way ..What he wrote was from his heart..peace,sugarcookie1



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nexotop
reply to post by sugarcookie1
 


Thank you for your hope and thank you for this video, Sugarcookie1 (great name btw)

While I may not see it all just like that, I'm very glad to be reminded of 'hope' -

Cheers,

Nexo


nexotop
Thank you for posting..Im glad you like my name and the video ..And yes nexotop there is always hope! peace,sugarcookie1



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I wanted to say "God love you"
but God will not save the world
It is up to each and every one of us.
So, "I love you" for what you communicated.
Lets hope this kind of thinking hits home, as we are what we make ourselves to be.
2012 is a good year, better than any other because we are still here.



posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
I wanted to say "God love you"
but God will not save the world
It is up to each and every one of us.
So, "I love you" for what you communicated.
Lets hope this kind of thinking hits home, as we are what we make ourselves to be.
2012 is a good year, better than any other because we are still here.


charlyv
That was a very nice comment thank you..2012 so far isn't going that great for me but ive always got hope and all of us should have hope.. We are a mighty force and i believe we can overcome anything in our path..peace,sugarcookie1



posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
You know me I will always belive there is hope


You and me both, Hun.




top topics



 
21
<< 1   >>

log in

join