It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louis Farrakhan Denies Muslims Responsible For 911. Suggest's Jews May Assassinate Obama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

In a fiery lecture to thousands of followers of the Nation of Islam on Sunday, Minister Louis Farrakhan warned that racial hatred could lead to attempts to assassinate President Barack Obama.

He spoke for well over three hours on a broad array of topics, excoriating U.S. foreign policy, suggesting that the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001 were a government-planned pretext for war in the Middle East, lamenting recent extreme weather and attacking mothers for serving their children food from McDonald’s. He also returned repeatedly to a topic that has attracted intense controversy in the past – the influence of Jews in politics and media.

www.chicagotribune.com...

Sounds like it was a hell of a speech.Im always interested in the Nation of Islam. I wonder what a Malcolm X speech would sound like in 2012. I like this Farrakhan speech from what I have read. We need people to ask questions,we need people to get angry.

“America is on her death bed. The vital signs of America are not good,” he said.

Fox News are all hysterical about the speech. They take anyone that has the audacity to question the mysterious 911 and portrait them as a raving lunatic. The media did the same to Ahmadinejad after his speech at the UN general assembly in New York.
edit on 28-2-2012 by theubermensch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
*standing ovation*

Israel is the enemy.
Israel did 9/11.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
*standing ovation*

Israel is the enemy.
Israel did 9/11.

Farrakhan drew a distinction between noble Jews and followers of “the synagogue of Satan,” and he pointed to a recent incident in which the publisher of a Jewish magazine suggested Israeli security forces could help preserve Israel by killing Obama. He attacked Israeli policies, while also directing criticism at perceived Jewish influence in the U.S.

It does seem like some Israeli's are not happy with Obama.

“the synagogue of Satan,”

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
"White people are potential humans - they haven't evolved yet."
Philadelphia Inquirer, March 2000

"It seems like being gay or whatever sin you wish to be a part of is okay ... but I have the duty to lift that gay person up to the standard to ask if they want to live the life that God wants them to or live the lifestyle that they want to live."
Boston speech, August 1997

“They call them terrorists, I call them freedom fighters.”
– Louis Farrakhan, on Hezbollah, at District Council 33 Union Hall, Philadelphia, April 22, 1996

“Many of the Jews who owned the homes, the apartments in the black community, we considered them bloodsuckers because they took from our community and built their community but didn’t offer anything back to our community.”

“The Jews don’t like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that’s a good name. Hitler was a very great man.”

Louis Farrakhan is a sick man.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
"White people are potential humans - they haven't evolved yet."
Philadelphia Inquirer, March 2000

"It seems like being gay or whatever sin you wish to be a part of is okay ... but I have the duty to lift that gay person up to the standard to ask if they want to live the life that God wants them to or live the lifestyle that they want to live."
Boston speech, August 1997

“They call them terrorists, I call them freedom fighters.”
– Louis Farrakhan, on Hezbollah, at District Council 33 Union Hall, Philadelphia, April 22, 1996

“Many of the Jews who owned the homes, the apartments in the black community, we considered them bloodsuckers because they took from our community and built their community but didn’t offer anything back to our community.”

“The Jews don’t like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that’s a good name. Hitler was a very great man.”

Louis Farrakhan is a sick man.

He sounds pretty cool to me.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by theubermensch

So you agree that "Hitler was a very great man.” ?

You're just as sick.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

You're just as sick.

I do. And I like Julius Caesar too. Did he kill too many Gauls for you?

But you take the guy out of context anyway,this is what he said--

"Black Hitler" characterization In response to Farrakhan's speech, Nathan Pearlmutter, then Chair of the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) of B'nai B'rith, referred to Farrakhan as the new "Black Hitler" and Village Voice journalist Nat Hentoff also characterized the NOI leader as a "Black Hitler" while a guest on a New York radio talk-show. In response, Farrakhan announced during a March 11, 1984, speech broadcast on a Chicago radio station: So I said to the members of the press, 'Why won't you go and look into what we are saying about the threats on Reverend Jackson's life?' Here the Jews don't like Farrakhan and so they call me 'Hitler'. Well that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man. He wasn't great for me as a Black man but he was a great German and he rose Germany up from the ashes of her defeat by the united force of all of Europe and America after the First World War. Yet Hitler took Germany from the ashes and rose her up and made her the greatest fighting machine of the twentieth century, brothers and sisters, and even though Europe and America had deciphered the code that Hitler was using to speak to his chiefs of staff, they still had trouble defeating Hitler even after knowing his plans in advance. Now I'm not proud of Hitler's evil toward Jewish people, but that's a matter of record. He rose Germany up from nothing. Well, in a sense you could say there is a similarity in that we are rising our people up from nothing, but don't compare me with your wicked killers.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 28-2-2012 by theubermensch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
*standing ovation*

Israel is the enemy.
Israel did 9/11.

Farrakhan drew a distinction between noble Jews and followers of “the synagogue of Satan,” and he pointed to a recent incident in which the publisher of a Jewish magazine suggested Israeli security forces could help preserve Israel by killing Obama. He attacked Israeli policies, while also directing criticism at perceived Jewish influence in the U.S.

It does seem like some Israeli's are not happy with Obama.

“the synagogue of Satan,”

Wow! you might be a dream come true

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
However extreme, his lashing out may serve as a warning to some.

If he takes the fall of a bad reputation but anyone can glean anything from it, then his mere words... however harsh, could make people stop and think.

what if they DO want a Muslim to kill obama?

it looks like he is just trying to reign some of them in so they don't give any reasons to attack them. If that makes them think, then he accomplished his mission by venting some of that anger for them.

this thing about hitler... i don't know. ww2 was a farse imo but i didn't follow hitler around the whole time so how could i know whether he was truly evil? I DO believe he was a passionate tool. That does make me feel some empathy but not if he ordered the death of so many jews with his own mouth. Actually, i think hitler was kind of stupid...but anyway... haven't heard much from this guy in a while.... interesting.

..and remember, sticks and stones blah blah blah. Don't confuse words with actual deeds. maybe he is trying to incite controversy to drag more issues out of people.

What in the world will the inbred neo nazis of declining small town america say when they find out farakhan called hitler a great man?

i guess they will have to get a new icon, lol.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by theubermensch

You cannot say I am taking his Anti-Semitic words out off context.......

The only difference between this man and say,David Duke,is skin color. They blame the Jews for everything.

Hitler was a Monster,and believing hes a great man,undermines ANYTHING you have to say. I cannot take you seriously.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

You're just as sick.

depends,,,,,,,if you're programming was unsuccessful then yes

if the programming was successful then no

but the overwhelming number of successfully programmed is mind boggling to say the least

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

The only difference between this man and say,David Duke,is skin color. They blame the Jews for everything.

Hitler was a Monster,and believing hes a great man,undermines ANYTHING you have to say. I cannot take you seriously.

Have you ever actually took the time to listen to either of them in full

Duke has complete vids on youtube

Watch one and then come back and argue because until then, you are just believing the nonsense

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Can somebody please embed the youtube video by David Duke titled Will Israel Assassinate Obama?

I cant get it to work.
edit on 28-2-2012 by alienorgy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by alienorgy

Sorry,but I dont plan to listen to the former KKK Grand Wizard. Both of these men have an agenda,to separate,by color,by faith. Being of mixed decent,I find it preposterous,that ANYONE on ATS can vouch for what these men say.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Never again hey?

You did take the words out of context.

. Now I'm not proud of Hitler's evil toward Jewish people, but that's a matter of record. He rose Germany up from nothing. Well, in a sense you could say there is a similarity in that we are rising our people up from nothing, but don't compare me with your wicked killers.

en.wikipedia.org...
That sounds better now doesnt it?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

reply to post by alienorgy

Sorry,but I dont plan to listen to the former KKK Grand Wizard. Both of these men have an agenda,to separate,by color,by faith. Being of mixed decent,I find it preposterous,that ANYONE on ATS can vouch for what these men say.

Of course not. Continue with your regularly scheduled programming.

Their agenda is to stop the exploitation of the world. Can't say I disagree with them at all.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
thanx Mensch

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

. Now I'm not proud of Hitler's evil toward Jewish people, but that's a matter of record. He rose Germany up from nothing. Well, in a sense you could say there is a similarity in that we are rising our people up from nothing, but don't compare me with your wicked killers.

en.wikipedia.org...
That sounds better now doesnt it?

Actually,NOTHING Hitler did for Germany gave them the prestige that they have today!
Its actually their worst moment in history.

Hes not proud of Hitlers evil,on the other hand he can legitimize that evil,by comparing his leadership,with that of Hitlers.... "Rising from nothing". Its total garbage.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Please read scarcasm in the dictionary before my this.

Israel is a country of love not hate
Israel does not believe in an eye for an eye
Israel forgives
Israel does not cry wolf
Israel benefits the world
Israel is selfless
Israel is not racist/religoracist
Israel's noble price winners ALL give something good not evil to our magic blue dot
Israel does not participate in terrorism
Israel is not as Jesus said Satan's synagogue
Israel will not create WW3

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join