It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TripToSyria, By Anonymous? Are Anonymous Proving to Be a CIA Front?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Source

Last update still accurate: $1901 USD

Anonymous ‏ @YourAnonNews@TripToSyria collect money and supplies it needs for its travel to Syria. As a community help. Even a few dollars helps. #Anonymous

Sorry mods just one time in bold because its important

There will be more info on the blog soon. There is medicinal skills, language and military training.

So What it seems we have here is that the Anonymous are planning a mass operation For Syria and are planning to build a blog that has There is medicinal skills, language and military training?

And yet Anonymous on twitter only claimed that t

Here are More Updates.

@AnonOpsSweden @TripToSyria @ActivRev And this is about syria hello off course almost all anons support that!

ust because Sweden started #OpTripToSyria any country can start one and send a delegation of medics with medicin. #anonymous @TripToSyria

@AnonOpsSweden No no? We're parachuting from Austria.
In reply to Anonymous Sweden

Anonymous ‏ @YourAnonNews Reply Retweet Favorite · Open Help @TripToSyria collect money and supplies it needs for its travel to Syria. As a community help. Even a few dollars helps.

Just look on how much money the TripToSyria are getting that much that even a normal regular citizen couldnt make in a year i guess the Rich people are helping the Anonymous.

Seriously i am starting to lose my faith with Anonymous at i first i thought they did justice but the way they are helping the Syrian rebels and those Syrian terrorists hiding among the civilians is a just bit to much for my take and the way how TripToSyria is getting there funding for the trip from

If European countries are experiencing a huge economic crisis i wouldn't be spending my money to causes no matter how good they claim to be, or what they fight for.

Here's from there donating blog and the message

Maybe do you agree with us about the necessity of this action, and you wonder how you can help.

Relaying our information!
Relaying information, you bring more help and more support, and also you will help to relay information on what is happening in Syria

Medical equipment and other financial support.
It's expensive to go to Syria, and if you can help us in any way whatsoever, read below.
We need to find disposable tourniquets, or combat tourniquets cheap.

If you can buy elsewhere or equivalent equipment on site, this is what we do.
We will buy up to 8 first aid kits http://(link tracking not allowed)/AgNYfn ~ $ 57 USD each
We will buy up to 8 small first aid kits http://(link tracking not allowed)/zRKaXz ~ $ 8 USD each
We will buy up to 20 kits water purification tablets http://(link tracking not allowed)/y5Jg0C ~ $ 20 USD each
We will buy up to 5 kits washcloths hygienic http://(link tracking not allowed)/xxVzGg ~ $ 5 USD each
We also buy antibiotics and analgesics, for a price still unknown
If you want to help us buy more stuff, do it in and be warmly than

Now if this is really about humanitarian why would you have a blog on about Military Tanning?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Isn't the whole point of being in a group called Anonymous that their members would be.....well......anonymous? How can people even make claims like this when this is a group that has no face, and doesn't even really have a name.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Well, you have to remember, ANONYMOUS is not just one person. It is a collective group of ANONYMOUS people. Some with good intentions and some with bad intentions. Impossible to just pinpoint it to just 1 person.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I have to agree with the other poster...

What in the world would an anonymous group of individuals gain by giving themselves identifiable tags in any way shape or form?

I have the sneaky gut feeling that this is a defensive move by TPTB to somehow discredit them or divert attention to big impending round house smack face by anon.

...Run silent... Run deep!!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
so Anonymous is touted as the great internet watchmen right?

whos watching the watchmen?

ive said it before, i think majority of Anon movement is cia, the way they get puplicity for terrorizing the web is a book right out of cia's tactics, create the problem so your solution is accepted ie: internet censorship and control
edit on 2/28/12 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Well, you have to remember, ANONYMOUS is not just one person. It is a collective group of ANONYMOUS people. Some with good intentions and some with bad intentions. Impossible to just pinpoint it to just 1 person.

You mean like Al Q-Cia-da?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye
so Anonymous is touted as the great internet watchmen right?

whos watching the watchmen?

ive said it before, i think majority of Anon movement is cia, the way they get puplicity for terrorizing the web is a book right out of cia's tactics, create the problem so your solution is accepted ie: internet censorship and control
edit on 2/28/12 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

Right on, sister/brother.

This is an Anti-Wikileaks organization, created by the Al-QCia-da organization.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Seriously i am starting to lose my faith with Anonymous at i first i thought they did justice but .....

I agree 100%.

I thought these guys were doing a service, but now I'm not so sure, they have sunk even lower than Wikileaks, & we all know they have delivered nothing of worth (nothing at all Assange, stop humiliating your fellow Aussies !!!!!).

I am a free subscriber to Stratfor, I get a couple of emails a week with reports that mostly mean nothing to me or my world. I am however on their list, so what does this Anonymous plan with me ????

This is the 1st time I've had the nuts to even state such a feeling, as who knows what pointless response they will make against me.

I have my issues with Stratfor, & I hope its not one of the 5M emails, but all I said was how dare they email me with a special sale on a book when they were in the middle of the initial Anon attack. I thought that was arrogant & said so, but I did email them. I received no reply, not that I expected it. Does that make me an accomplice with Stratfor ?? Hell no, but I am on their list.

I say this to Anonymous, & Wikileaks, come up with the goods or shut up, you have lost all respect because you cant back up your claims. We are getting sick of it, so, lets see it or get back to class, the spelling in the quotes (& yes this may not be your fault) here prove you need it !!

I did nothing wrong subscribing for Startfors free list, but I now fear anything I do on the net. You have done the exact opposite of what you 'claim' to have set out to do, you are making the "99%" scared, not the ones you 'claim' to be after !!!

If you want to do what you claim is your goal, stop screwing us mere plebs & put something of worth out to get those screwing us all !! You just look like little kids annoyed your allowance was taken ! That, or as the OP says, you are one of those alphabet agencies.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
February 27, 2012 6:50 PM

Clinton: Arming Syrian rebels could help al Qaeda

By
Wyatt Andrews

www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57386279/clinton-arming-syrian-rebels-could-help-al-qaeda/

"What are we going to arm them with and against what? We're not going to bring tanks over the borders of Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan," Clinton said.

Another administration concern is that weapons might go to al Qaeda.

"We know al Qaeda [leader Ayman al-] Zawahiri is supporting the opposition in Syria. Are we supporting al Qaeda in Syria? Hamas is now supporting the opposition. Are we supporting Hamas in Syria?" Clinton said. "If you're a military planner or if you're a secretary of state and you're trying to figure out do you have the elements of an opposition that is actually viable, that we don't see. We see immense human suffering that is heartbreaking."

new topics

join