It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New trailer for Human the film.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
for those of you who have not seen or heard about Human the film here is a new trailer, plus the original trailer in high quality. warning:swearing in 1st video!

if you want to check out anymore info on this film click my signature or this link!
edit on 27/2/2012 by josephamccoy because: add warning

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Can not wait to watch this...4 hours? crap holding my iphone is gunna get pretty hard thank you!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Time for that person to get off his high horse and change it to "We are"...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I'm leaving Earth and going home next year anyone want to come?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Any ATSer with a couple years under their belt is going to have already seen most of the content used in this remixing of youtube videos and interviews.

I do recommend it as a sort of film like Zeitgeist which is good for Entry Level awakening.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Nick_X

your spot on there! but yes if you are familiar with ATS then you will be familiar with a lot of what is covered in the film such as 9/11, Dr. Stanislav Burzynski, the creation of money, impending collapse. it has been compared to zeitgeist (without zeitgeist it would not have been made and i think a lot of comparisons have come from the fact that network was used for certain parts) but it seems to be more acceptable to people that haven't been "awakened" which became the idea after it was apparant to my brother that this was going to be more than just a video for him and his friends. thanks for your comments!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Sounds_of_Silence

i'm not sure he was on any horse when he made it, he was just really annoyed with the system and all he could do was make a film, which he intially wasn't going to put out. but he did so now it's out there. you do make a valid point about the trailer though and i will tell him to consider changing "you are" to "we are" but then it's whether he feels like he wants to address a collective or an individual.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Thisbseth

thanks for the interest i hope you enjoy!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Oh cool - just realized that this is your work. What tools do you use to make this stuff? I have been interested in video remixing for a while now - although my primary hobby has been with music remixing.

cheers and keep it up!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Why were the other threads for Human The Film taken down? I asked in one of them for more info on the film and this morning found they were gone??

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Nick_X

sorry this isn't my work rather my brothers if you go to the facebook page (all relative links can be found in the youtube description) he will tell you exactly what he used. i must apologise for the late reply as i,m fairly p'd off at ATS as they have deleted now the original link and the link about the film now having sound but has been blocked in the states and germany, i guess they missed this thread.

new topics

top topics

join