It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thirteen-Foot Non-Hostile Alien reveals itself to Italian soldier and motorists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Well this sighting occured on the eleventh correct? I wonder if anyone bothered to do the basic checks in the days after the sighting? One must assume that the creature had moved on by the time dawn came along, so why is there no mention of anyone going back to the site to investigate it off thier own back? Typically in a case so bizzare sounding, the authorities likely did jack diddly squat about it, assuming that this was a prank or case of utterly mistaken identity.

If this had happened in my town, I would have been on that scene like a shot the next day, camera in hand, measuring tape on my belt and armed with clip boards full of paper to record my findings. I would have taken tupperware or some other food storage boxes and a cooler as well, just in case there was any biological evidence to collect.

If I had been able to establish exactly where this thirteen foot creature was (which is likely, given its wieght) I would have been able to track it for some distance, assuming that terrain and weather allowed its movements to be tracked in such a manner, and assuming that it didnt just call down its transportation and dissapear over the horizon. Measurements of its footprint, stride, and so on would have been made, and any material found at the scene would have been bought home to be observed under a microscope ( I still have a cheapy one from years ago in storage), and stored in my beer fridge until such time as a reputable and honest chappy could be found to take it off my hands and do positive things with it.

I cannot see why these circumstances never get properly dealt with by local interested parties. You cannot be telling me that there were no significantly interested persons in the entire surrounding locality! Where were the nerds I ask you , where?
edit on 28-2-2012 by TrueBrit because: Spelling and grammar, which are still likely to be terrible. Sorry folks!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
LMBO it sounds exactly like a protoss...
from the Starcraft series. The alien fits the description of a zealot/high templar in the SC2 wiki. someone is trying to have a little fun here and apparently loves Star Craft.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
An interesting point is that this description and the image on that site perfectly match the aliens at the end of the first season of 'Falling Skies'.

Three possible conclusions from this:
1. Coincidence
2. The witnesses have been conditioned by stereotypes of aliens (grey type) so that's what they saw. This stereotype is also why the aliens were designed in the show.
3. The government is slowly disclosing us to alien life through the media, a theory with growing support.

I'm leaning towards the conditioning into what an alien SHOULD look like in the eyes of human beings, personally.

Ben

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
They do make these. They are for costumes.

This witness concluded his narration of the facts to Chiumiento with the following words: "When several people approached the creature, thinking that someone had been hit by a car -- while the weird being had actually being kneeling down, if I remember correctly - and asked it, whom they thought was a man:

You have to kneel or sit on something to strap them on. While it would be cool if it was an alien, I wouldn't think they would just be walking around an urban area all nonchalant.
edit on 28-2-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
This story reminds me of a prank done to the Brit police..

Yep, this smells like a hoax to me....

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Wasn't this story posted last week, it turned out to be someone in costume on stilts...carnival celebration was going on...I'll look for it on "ATS I read it.....

ETA: Found it.....www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you.
Closed. Please contribute thoughts to that thread...

And everyone, please remember to use search!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join