It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Wave Of Resignation (Part III): Momentum Building Up, Eleven Bankers Resign Today (Feb 27th)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
www.oyetimes.com...

Finally some reporting on this....

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonycodes
www.oyetimes.com...

Finally some reporting on this....

Journalists must be really slow these days huh

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I'm curious with what is up with everyone just about resigning practically all at once. Is there going be some kind of financial economic crisis with the banks soon? I mean who is going to take their place after they all left now?

The rumor in the grapevine is that these cabals are being forced to step down by the our human allies with the backing of the galactics. Their time is up and now humans will be finally free from their oppression.

A new economic system that is based on abundance (as opposed to the present economic system that is based on scarcity) will then be introduced to the world.
edit on 29-2-2012 by wavemaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason
No models for mass chaos within the U.S. boarders are on the books to reference what to do in case of such an event due to in our short 236 years in existence. Like I said before this experiment has been fun while it was fully funded....now the results are in and TPTB have the info they need in order to implement their will on demand.

Sure there is. Whether the situation was created, or simply taken advantage of and manipulated to run the experiment, 9/11 and more importantly, New Orleans during Katrina were the perfect laboratories to test how Americans will react in times of chaos, stress, deprivation, and martial law.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
James Murdoch (Rupert's son) resigned from the News International CEO position today.

Something fishy definitely seems to be happening behind the curtain.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
August Caesar had a solution for bankruptcy: Kill 100 richest Romans and take their possessions.
Same happened to Templar knights, who were bankers all right.
And we all know - history repeats

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Well it is up to 101 now,

101 RESIGNATIONS FROM WORLD BANKS 2/29/12

The biggest so far is HSBC, the worlds largest bank, just yesterday!

Hang Seng Bank Net Profit Up 12%; CEO Margaret Leung To Retire

HSBC Chief Executive Stuart Gulliver said Monday that Leung's departure shouldn't be interpreted as anything beyond a normal retirement.

Timmy was questioned for his role in the AIG bailout after all.

Yea right

Nothing to see here......
edit on 29/2/12 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
www.marketwatch.com...

Correction, correction !

An earlier version of this story incorrectly reported that Morgan Stanley had received a notice Tuesday from the SEC. The story has been corrected.

On another front, The Wall Street Journal reported that David Loeb, a managing director, is the latest Goldman executive to be investigated in an ongoing insider-trading probe.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker

Originally posted by Manhater
I'm curious with what is up with everyone just about resigning practically all at once. Is there going be some kind of financial economic crisis with the banks soon? I mean who is going to take their place after they all left now?

The rumor in the grapevine is that these cabals are being forced to step down by the our human allies with the backing of the galactics. Their time is up and now humans will be finally free from their oppression.

A new economic system that is based on abundance (as opposed to the present economic system that is based on scarcity) will then be introduced to the world.
edit on 29-2-2012 by wavemaker because: (no reason given)

What great news if it were true. I have read and heard the same thing myself and am hopeful.
Can you imagine the worldwide shock when we find out that we were never alone and we were quietly being helped by our galactic brothers and sisters?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Star for you but are you kidding it is already under the rug.

See it on CNN. NOPE.
see it on FOX.NOPE
See it anywhere. NOPE.

PEOPEL talk peopel get whacked. Its that simple. Gietner talking are you kidding me that is just to turn up the heat and make people sweat.

If he was blabing he would be dead as soon as the PTB knew he was talking and they are listening and waiting for anyone to slip up then it is heartattack city or a bad car crash.

I give them under a year before something happens.

DEATH CLOCK STARTS NOW> 2/29 12:18:00 Go

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Great find, some flesh for the bones maybe ?

Can we date the Video clip, i'm in UK and not familiar with the presenter / guest

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ukWolf

Not sure about the date, it was posted yesterday..

That's Sheppard Smith Fox afternoon host and Judge Andrew Napolitano, the Fan Favorite for running as Ron Paul's VP and ex host of Freedom Watch.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Damn!!!!!

The Video of Geithner is from 2010

Timothy Geithner Facing Charges? The Judge Rules!

see upload date on youtube, the search continues
edit on 29-2-2012 by ukWolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ukWolf

Good find UK, guess it would have been too good to be true.

All, ignore my video as it is from 2010 and is not relevant to what is might be going on now.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
....well many of these resignation are dated to the future and the big question would be - who replacing them? If no one is then that is a story, if someone is, then its just normal replacement. There are thousands of banks and thousands of executives, etc a certain percentage will resign each day, sheesh

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJediGet your money out of the banks and into hard assets soon. Property, precious metals, just something other than paper. Only they know how much time we have left before the next skydive in the market.

Please do not take this advice as given. If you are smart, then yes, you should have some assets into precious metals, but to say to get your money out of the banks and have something other than paper is just nonsense. I hope you realize, Jibby, that some people might actually read your post then freak out and do just what you said. But guess what, the dollar is not going away anytime soon, and if it does there will be plenty of time to convert your assets. So I'm assuming that you've done this already just by how your post reads, so how then do you pay your electric bill or mortgage payment or whatever, with gold? Precious metals are an investment opportunity, not something that you can just use to buy and pay for things. Call most companies and ask if they take a gold ingot for payment and I'm sure you can guess the response.

There is a lot of weird stuff going on with these resigning's, but fear mongering isn't going to help at this point. I have no idea why all of these top bankers are leaving, but I'm pretty confident that our country isn't going to result to passing gold or silver ingots as trade unless there is some sort of nuclear holocaust and only a handful of the people on earth remain. If that's the case, you probably wouldn't even have access to your gold at that point.

My suggestion is to see how this plays out, but to not panic about it. Be cautious and aware of what is going on, do your research, and more than likely we are going to be fine. At least I hope so

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

This kind of thing scares the bejesus out of me. I have not read the articles yet but if these resignations were of the voluntary kind then this sure as hell sets off some red flags but then again i have been sure we were on the verge of economic armagedon for at least the past three to five years! Since everything is so interconnected there is no real way to know when the SWHTF. I fear that it will happpen when we least expect it! In my opinion
this can be from april till july. To figure when would be the best time to begin there reduction of populations we must put ourselves into their shoes! I figure the best time will be in the spring. Starting with a financial crisis and not to long after that the plagues will start around the end of spring or beginning of summer! With all the hot weather the disease would spread with a vengance! This is not meant to scare you and i don't know whether or not this will happen but it's what i would do if i was in their shoes and i wanted to rid myself of all the useless eaters! This figure is around six billion people! What to look for before this starts: That would be the richest most powerful of these people to disapear all at once, Would also expect the bond markets to have major problems, Also some natural disaster to cause a state of emergency in the most heavily populated areas, Large troop pressences inside populated areas, loss of utilities, communications and information breakdowns. There will not be any warning of impending disaster even when the problems escalate we will never hear that there is anything wrong until we see it with our own eyes! I hope to god i am wrong but know in my heart that this day is inevitable
just like i know that mankind is fearful, apathetic and selfish but only for the weak willed! the fact of who we are just like our fate is determined by us through our choices! To prosper we must choose wisely!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
It apears to me that some man made catastrophe that we don't know about is about to go down. And all the important folks are going to hide away underground or something. Who knows? Does seem awfully strange.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
To me, and others, these resignations serve as a catalyst setting the course of events all culminating in 2012. Fear, in its raw state, won't get anyone anywhere. Please refrain from fear as there is no need. It is interesting that the resignations have taken up such momentum and it has added credibility to my theories. If you're of the spiritual sort I'll include a link to take you to a channel I follow it may add some clarity to the recent resignations. I hope this will help.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join