It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Wave Of Resignation (Part III): Momentum Building Up, Eleven Bankers Resign Today (Feb 27th)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by omarm1984

I truly doubt that 75 top tier CEO's quitting in a span of two weeks is Normal. The end of February is not the end of a fiscal quarter. That would be the end of March.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I was guessing that it was the banks that sold the 102,500,00 oz as it was paper, it was an attempt to lower the price I believe.

Your point about the year end is worth remembering, a few arrests would help.
edit on 28-2-2012 by ukWolf because: Sp

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I honestly predicted in my financial futures assessments I had drawn up around 27 years ago that it would be around May or June '12 when the active wave of the dollar collapsing starts to impact the U.S. and its citizens.

It should take no more than 6 months(give or take a month) after the fact for the general public to feel the effects, then it starts getting very interesting.

You can't hide a turned off spigot for long.

No models for mass chaos within the U.S. boarders are on the books to reference what to do in case of such an event due to in our short 236 years in existence. Like I said before this experiment has been fun while it was fully funded....now the results are in and TPTB have the info they need in order to implement their will on demand.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
Im confused. Should i be happy about this? Should big red lights and bells be going off?! Does this mean good things are coming for the general populace. Or does this all mean that the worst possible things imaginable are on the horizon.

Should i be investing? Or should i be stocking up my ammo and preparing for really hard times.

Without a doubt prepare for really hard times. There is nothing, and I mean nothing positive about the economic situation for any industrialized country. They are all way, way overburdened with debt. The economy cannot improve till massive amounts of debt is discharged - period. What that means is every government is soon going to have to spend only what it takes in, which will lead to huge reductions in spending, which will lead to huge drops in GDP. In the case of the US that will likely mean 20% or more drop of GDP. It will also mean many people living off the government will be receiving much less income, or none.

There is no way out of this predicament short of a miracle. It is impossible to grow our way out of this debt, we have never in the entire history of the US come close to growing that fast, and with no manufacturing growth and an aging population it makes it all the more impossible. Basically we are in a debt spiral, it's impossible to pay the debt off, it's only a matter of time till we are forced into bankruptcy.

I think it is very likely the reason they are all resigning is they know Europe is about to implode. Once that happens it is likely to become open season on bankers as the common man begins to get a small understanding of how badly they have been screwed.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ukWolf
I too like this series of stories Fulford/Wilcock write about and have this little bit too add;

On the 10th Dec 2011 a writer at Mail Online wrote:
"Last week, I expressed puzzlement that Lord James (Con) had pulled out of a parliamentary debate. I now gather he was leaned on by the authorities.

He was going to make claims about allegedly secret bank accounts in Britain containing vast sums of U.S. money. He is to meet the Attorney-General about the matter next Tuesday"

www.dailymail.co.uk...

On 16th Jan, here: tdarkcabal.blogspot.com...
reported

"We suggest everyone keep an eye and ear on the inner sanctums of Great Britain as the exposure is delivered to that great sovereign body"

On 18th Jan 2012 - tdarkcabal.blogspot.com...

"Remember to keep a close eye and ear on the inner sanctums of Great Britain as the exposure is delivered to that great Sovereign body"

Lord James speech was 16th Feb 2012

also I read this story elsewhere

Headline: Cartel Dumps 102.5 Million Ounces of Paper Silver in 7 Minutes, Yet RAID FAILS!

"That's 20,500 paper silver contracts or 102,500,000 ounces of paper silver suddenly dumped on the market in a span of 7 minutes!

Now here's where the collective Myocardial Infarction comes in among JPM execs:

After dumping 102.5 million ounces of paper shorts on silver in 7 minutes, silver fails to collapse into a waterfall decline, and STAGES AN OUTSIDE REVERSAL TO CLOSE THE GLOBEX SESSION BACK ABOVE $35.50!!!"

silverdoctors.blogspot.com... ctors+%28SilverDoctors%29&m=1

Someone worked against the massive paper trades, but who and why ?

edit on 28-2-2012 by ukWolf because: Insert Link

I see though that the accuracy of this account of a 'raid' and alleged dump is being hotly debated on the thread you provided at SilverDoctors. I read through the whole comments there and at the end still didn't know what to make of the so called unexplainable 'glitch' (Trying to explain something like that away as a 'glitch' really seems pretty pointless and as lame as any other explanation though Imo. _
edit on 28-2-2012 by Tecumte because: sp.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

I've read in a few places on ATS that this is connected with a serious SHTF situation and that after resignations, some people have retreated to their bunkers. So I pose this question: If millions are about to die, why does it matter whether or not they're the sitting CEO or not? or If a super serious economic melt down is coming, why would they be retreating to bunkers?

I would be interested to see the evidence that exists to substantiate these claims that these individuals who have resigned have retreated to bunkers. Is there any?

Who said we are about to die?

Are we now going to take this thread into the realm of absurdity?

Evidence? Is there any evidence for any reasoning yet. If you sit down and list the possibilities there are only a few good ones. Here are my 2:

1. Fulford is right. Or to some degree. Or maybe its the darkside making little guys take the fall. So far the Rothchilds and Rockefellers are ok.

2. They're heading to their retreats underground, and the SHTF. If that is the case, then Fulford is part of their deeper rings, to make people think the white hats are now in control. They retreat to live in luxurious bases underground or on Mars, and a new set of controllers is over the heads of the people left after the stuff settles down.

Both could explain this. There may be other possibilities.

We're allowed to speculate very much so.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
For such an event that would certainly get world wide attention, there is NOTHING I can find in mainstream media event talking about it. Nothing on CNN, FOX or MSNBC as far as I have been able to see. So, where is the beef?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by proximo

I respectfully disagree.

Bankers move numbers.

They play with bits of digital flotsam.

Most people are employed by companies and people that actually produce something tangible.

Those bits of flotsam can be made to say or not say whatever these shell gamers want them to, that's how this whole house of imaginary cards was built in the first place.

But, when push comes to shove, the actual 'stuff' is still being made.

Banks fall, empires fall, but the corn still grows, and still needs to be delivered.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by proximo

Exactly! There is too much bad paper out there as well as just the standing debt that must be cleared before a recovery can ever start to take place.

You can look forward to the next 30 years as being a very FINANCIALLY AUSTERE learning lesson.

The recovery if the right things are going on NOW to facilitate it should START around 2038.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

They know that this game of printing money can't go on and they are getting out while they can. You see when the day comes one morning where the banks go into a banking holiday and items and services jump in price 300% and continue to go up, people will go crazy. Buy a can of soda for 5 dollars or a gallon of milk for 20 dollars, gas going for 13 dollars a gallon and growing. The insidiousness of the printing trap and why no country in recorded history has ever done it and survived unscathed is the act of doing it. Once you take that first step into printing or debasing your currency, it got you. It makes it easier to do it again and again and again and finally you see you've gone so far that you can't go back.

And so the bankers and politicians are wanting out before the collapse because when the collapse happen you can bet your bottom dollar that the politicians (who helped it along) will save their own skins and blame all their banking buddies and anyone associated with it and make sure they get long prison sentences and are destitute also.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Not to mention peoples' cash in the banks being worth about 10% of what they had in there.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
reply to post by proximo

Most people are employed by companies and people that actually produce something tangible.

Not true.

Most people in the U.S. who are employed by a company are in the service industry not product industry.

This is a SERVICE ECONOMY that the U.S. mainly has.

That is >90% of all U.S. jobs now are in the act of providing a service vs. a product like the days of old.

The total gross product annual for the U.S. has been shrinking like crazy since the 1990's.

I myself am one who provides a service as well as one who develops products.

Maybe you meant Brazil is a industrial power-house and got the U.S. and Brazil mixed up.....maybe?

The chart below will help you understand....

edit on 28-2-2012 by maestromason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits

I truly doubt that 75 top tier CEO's quitting in a span of two weeks is Normal. The end of February is not the end of a fiscal quarter. That would be the end of March.

This is extremely normal, especially in finance as year end bonuses are paid in February. Media has covered it in more detail this year given increased scrutiny of these firms but it remains nothing special. I worked for UBS for a number of years and resignations in later February was a yearly occurrence.

It happens every year but media decided to highlight it and people on here would rather wildly speculate instead of accepting that this is a non-story.
edit on 28-2-2012 by jws43yale because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hr2burn
Didn't something very similar happen with higher level police officers some 2 or 3 years back. That never really amounted to much of anything...
A question though, if you prepare with about everything you could possible need, and say 3 months into it you are no longer able to pay your mortgage (or worse, your rent). What could be done with what I would assume would be tens of millions of people/families?

The situation has worsened since then. The police is not allowed to do its supposed job, but only what corporations tell them to do.

What if these bankers resigning are the ones who refuse to play the game, so the game can continue?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bellagirl
dont know if you have this one yet

www.abc.net.au...

mark arbib...the labor government power broker and so called "king maker" made a shock resignation 2 days ago.

here is where it gets really interesting. he has been outed in wikileaks.

www.westender.com.au...

let me know if you had this one. big news here in australia.

That Westender article I believe gives us a peek into what is happening if you view it aside from country to country affiliations and look at it from an east vs. west scenario. I think wikileaks is in fact a big player in this and that article may show some truth to what Fulford is talking about as well as what Edward Harle AKA Christopher Story allegedly got killed for back in 2010. There really might be some truth to this "Cabal" theory and it may push publicly beyond theory in the mainstream soon. Or (imo) will be revealed as being disinfo. Im still skeptical, but it has piqued my interest.
Link to Fulfords post on Harle:
benjaminfulford.com...

Exerpt from westender article about wikileaks and the "king maker" Abibs resignation and US control of Australian policy:

The WikiLeaks’ cables established a growing concern among US officials at Prime Minister Kevin Rudd’s practice of launching important diplomatic initiatives without first securing their approval. These initiatives included the proposed Asia Pacific Community, which Rudd regarded as a potential means for mediating between US and Chinese strategic interests in the Asia-Pacific. This orientation, however, cut across the Obama administration’s “pivot” to Asia, which focussed not on accommodating China’s rising diplomatic and strategic influence, but on aggressively countering it, including through a heightened military presence in the region. At the same time as dissatisfaction with Rudd escalated, Gillard curried favour with the US and Israel. One diplomatic cable dispatched in mid-2008 notably wondered if Gillard had suddenly become more enthusiastic for US operations or if her dealings with embassy officials merely reflected “an understanding of what she needs to do to become leader of the ALP.” The June 2010 coup laid bare the extent to which the US state is involved in every aspect of Australian political life. It marked only the latest episode of American interference, following the CIA’s involvement in the destabilisation campaign against Gough Whitlam’s Labor government in 1975,which culminated in the infamous Canberra Coup. The axing of Rudd also demonstrated the hollowed out and rotten character of the Labor Party apparatus. It provided a glimpse of how power is really wielded, behind the facade of parliamentary democracy, and made clear the Australian ruling elite’s willingness to resort to extra-parliamentary methods of rule. For all these reasons, discussion of the real issues involved in the coup remains entirely off-limits in political and media circles. Many questions remain about Arbib’s statements yesterday. One possibility is that he was told by the US embassy that his services within the Australian Labor government were no longer required, because he was too closely associated with the political stench of the coup and because too much detail about his relationship with Washington had been publicly revealed. Prime Minister Julia Gillard, addressing journalists after beating Rudd in the leadership ballot by 71 votes to 31, emphasised that there should be no further discussion on how she was installed. “I have had the opportunity to explain the circumstances of 2010 and how I became prime minister,” she declared. “I accept that I should have explained that at the time. I have now had the opportunity to do so, but having taken that opportunity, I believe the discussions about 2010 should now be at an end, our focus is on 2012 and all the years that lie beyond for the Australian nation.” According to Gillard, her recent bitter denunciations of Rudd’s leadership—that it was chaotic, dysfunctional and caused the government to become “paralysed”—constitutes an explanation of the unprecedented events of June 2010. This is an attempt to rewrite history. Gillard’s account, moreover, is absurd on its face. Re-published from: www.wsws.org... StumbleUpon Digg it Furl Yahoo! MyWeb Newsvine Facebook Twitter MySpace Delicious Kwoff Comment On This Story Print Return advertisementWestend Community House advertisementJPDavies Pharmacy

edit on 28-2-2012 by AnimositisominA because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
It's about time! I can't wait for a NWO to begin!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonthedit
It's about time! I can't wait for a NWO to begin!

It may be quite the opposite. The NWO could be falling apart.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

Either way, Life as we know it and have always known it is getting ready to end.Hmmmm,
some ancient civilizations tell us this was going to happen?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
This thread is long and there's a lot to read. my apologies if this has been talked about. i'm looking for specifics and since this will be a brief post... anyone who reads this bump can follow this question of mine too if they did not already know it.

Are they passing a law that will help them prosecute for the financial mess the world is in?

maybe some type of investigative approach they will now be able to use. I am not up to speed on this and someone mentioned it was the possible reason for all these resignations.

i will try reading through for it but it seems i just got online and it's already 2am.

edit on 29-2-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by cconn487

A STAR for relevancy factor. I'll see cause to celebrate when the MSM
announces that Swiss 'authorities' cut an immunity deal with either Sir
Evelyn or Baron Jacob to spill the beans. Think BIS, and UBS-- these
middle level players that are bailing right now KNOW they're on the
bubble. Another first baseman's mitt sized blueberry scone,
Your Grace?? And that cardigan is absolutely poppin' wonderful!
I don't think another twenty or thirty sessions of hyperbaric oxygen
could get me prepared to hold my breath for an eyelash bat from those
two, they're quite above all this. I expect they will ride things out quite
nicely as the family fortune deflates to a mere few tril-- and then go out
and purchase a couple of fresh, undisturbed solar systems. Just please,
don't forget to pack at least a couple of Aunt Lily's favorite vines along,
chaps. The best MUST survive, I say...cheers and bon voyage.
Damned shame there's such a mess behind, but they'll be fine. Sheep
should do well in even a two or three hundred year long nuclear winter: urp.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join