It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Wave Of Resignation (Part III): Momentum Building Up, Eleven Bankers Resign Today (Feb 27th)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Anyone nay saying: www.cnn.com...

Rats from the ship

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by hottoboggan
Anyone nay saying: www.cnn.com...

Rats from the ship

Interesting, but really it's hard to view groups like the FBI as a whole in much of a positive light especially after knowing about some of the sordid things that bunch has done historically.

Likely there are some 'white hats' there and *maybe* some people who REALLY care about their country and citizens but it's hard for me to see it.

I think if these people really cared we would have seen them act on the fraud that was 9-11, I mean they HAD to know really the bulk of what went down, and how, and by whom.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The question is, is this all part of the plan? as in the elites have scripted this whole thing, these next few years specifically, very precisely....... can they be that short sighted? satan worshipers, making millions, la la la " this will last forever" " oh no now the public will know lets resign"?

it is just weird watching this major piece of history slowly but surely unfold in front of our eyes,,,

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
potential connection with Wikileaks and these resignations?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

I'm not excited at all by these turn of events.....Think about it, we know all these thousands of bank and financial people are just tools for the real powers that be. They are promised riches, power, and women and they get it all to keep their mouths shut.

Once these people are no longer needed, as in the world government is set up and all the pieces are in place for total world control, then the extra players (pawns) are sacrificed in order to lessen the CUT among all the real big players who are never in the News, and stay in the shadows. Its the old classic, kill all your partners in crime so you can take all the loot for yourself move.

These headlines make me wonder....are we nearing the end game and the PTB are cutting all the nonessential players from the board in order to get more power for a select few? It has been done in the past.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Massive Resignations of Bank CEOs? If major regulatory action is coming down (leaked via the old boy system), the smart thing to do is resign first so you can garner those golden parachutes. Simple. Smart. Be taken care of.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

They are resigning to prepare, this is why they have also stolen money.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
If the bankers are nabbed by the criminal court system that might, might be enough to restore my faith in society, law and order.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The CBS changing would be a good indication that the history is real. Just went to look their political news and there is no mentioning of Ron Paul, so my guess is that nothing has changed at all and Benjamin Fulford story needs further corroboration.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This isn't part of any conspiracy. I work in finance and it is very typical for resignations to come in this time of the year (right after bonuses are paid). This year there have been a larger number of departures from US banks given cutbacks in pay and bonuses but this is something that happens every single year.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jws43yale
This isn't part of any conspiracy. I work in finance and it is very typical for resignations to come in this time of the year (right after bonuses are paid). This year there have been a larger number of departures from US banks given cutbacks in pay and bonuses but this is something that happens every single year.

I think you're probably right...

I don't see anything out of the normal happening...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jws43yale

Do you have any data from lets say 5 or 10 years ago so we can compare?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
If all of the world economy WERE going to collapse, surely some of that trickle down info would be showing in the actual stock market no? Ive been watching the last 3 days, and its done nothing but go up across the board. If this info WERE held back somehow with no leaks even the mentions of something possible seems to me would make the market start slumping NOW no?

I am no market expert, but the media blackout cant seriously hold back the brewing storm if there is one that well. Overseas markets are wanting to rid themselves of the us as a reserve currency, fine. I still see that making an impact in the stock market NOW.

Thoughts?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by odinson
Hello All

This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. If God is getting His people ready. I am sure the devil is too. Soon everyone will know what's up probably before June.

God Bless

QFT!!!

100% correct. (except all will know definatly before June).

God Bless,

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
At this rate, you lot won't be able to post any more threads about beaten bankers resigning tomorrow...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

Originally posted by odinson
Hello All

This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. If God is getting His people ready. I am sure the devil is too. Soon everyone will know what's up probably before June.

God Bless

QFT!!!

100% correct. (except all will know definatly before June).

God Bless,

what is the significance of june...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
I've read in a few places on ATS that this is connected with a serious SHTF situation and that after resignations, some people have retreated to their bunkers.

So I pose this question:
If millions are about to die, why does it matter whether or not they're the sitting CEO or not?
or
If a super serious economic melt down is coming, why would they be retreating to bunkers?

I feel I've gained a lifetime of education here at ATS over the last six years.
1. I now recognize the breadth and depth of govt conspiracies far exceeded even my ability to admit. And I had a double layer tinfoil hat given to me by BIg Wig Lady who used to live in Lafayette Park (across from whitehouse and former home of super heroes of paranoia).
2. I've learned how the majority of MSN is manufactured.
3. I've developed the confidence, after hanging out with you bunch of kooks, to trust my intuition.

About 18 -24 months ago I did a mental 180 and slowly became convinced that the end was not near. That's what they want us to believe. Something's been telling me things are going to turn around this year in an epic, unmistakeable way.

Millions are going to experience a feeling that abundance is not only possible but the normal state of human existence. Fictional weights and measures combined with unnatural rules governing commerce have created percieved shortages for the enrichment of the few.

It is our job to help our friends and neighbors develop the capacity to comprehend the incomprehensible. We must help pull their heads out of the sand to kick the transformation into high gear. Only then will the good cops, judges and generals develop the confidence to trust their intuition and start arresting the Geitners, bushes and Clinton's.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patifier
reply to post by jws43yale

Do you have any data from lets say 5 or 10 years ago so we can compare?

Unfortunately I don't think data is available. Might be able to find in old Google News searches. Issue is the topic has been highlighted alot more with banks coming under more scrutiny. GS has multiple partners retire every January/February but this is the first year I have seen actual articles about it.

This really is usual course of business in finance but is just receiving more coverage this year than normal.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
In the event of a finacial meltdown, my local supermarket doesn't have enough beer to see me through...

HEEELP!!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by killuminati2012

Originally posted by Retikx
Im confused. Should i be happy about this? Should big red lights and bells be going off?! Does this mean good things are coming for the general populace. Or does this all mean that the worst possible things imaginable are on the horizon.

Should i be investing? Or should i be stocking up my ammo and preparing for really hard times.

I think the best advice I can give is to not let fear build up within yourself. Quite simply, this system is defunct and has served its purpose, but now it's time to move on to better things. Just sit back and enjoy the fireworks.

How does one enjoy the fireworks with no electricity? How can i enjoy the fireworks if there is no more deliveries of food to the grocery stores? How can i enjoy the fireworks if my sister has diabetes and can no longer buy the medicines she needs to survive. How can i enjoy the fireworks if lawlessness erupts and i need need to fear looters and murderers.

(I ask these things as the average person would ask)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join