It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks: Israel, Kurdish fighters destroyed Iran nuclear facility

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

WikiLeaks: Israel, Kurdish fighters destroyed Iran nuclear facility

Source

The mega-leaks website, WikiLeaks, has partnered with the hackers cooperative Anonymous, to publish internal emails of the American strategic intelligence company Stratfor. In one of the hacked emails, Stratfor officials discuss information obtained from one of their sources who reports that Israeli commandos, in cooperation with Kurdish fighters, have destroyed Iranian nuclear installations.

WikiLeaks founder, Julian Assange, will hold a press conference today in London where he plans to reveal new details from the Stratfor emails, including details on the company's dealings with th
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 27-2-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Feb 27 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed uneeded part of url

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
So is this true? a covert Black Ops Operation by the Kurdish fighters took out the Iranian nuclear facility? if true the Russians wont be liking the sounds of it in fact it will be the start of WW3.

And Get this part.WikiLeaks founder was working with the American government! so maybe that's why he wouldn't and wont ever be releasing the UFO flies, because the WikiLeaks founder is a sell out.

I still in the mainstream news haven't heard any news on this though.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

So is this true? a covert Black Ops Operation by the Kurdish fighters took out the Iranian nuclear facility? if true the Russians wont be liking the sounds of it in fact it will be the start of WW3.

And Get this part.WikiLeaks founder was working with the American government! so maybe that's why he wouldn't and wont ever be releasing the UFO flies, because the WikiLeaks founder is a sell out.

I still in the mainstream news haven't heard any news on this though.

maybe he is just trying to get info where he can.

he can't really in good conscience just dismiss what he CAN bring into light because of the loss of what is not being made available to him... at least not right now.

anyway...eagerly awaiting more info on this...like exactly what kind of kurdish fighters are we talking about?

iraqi kurdish? turkish? IRANIAN kurdish? (boy wouldn't THAT be weird)... but it goes to show that territory lines are not always what should be looked at... i'm just curious. More than looking at territory tensions, we should be looking closer at true motive and who that SPECIFICALLY is tied to.

can't wait to hear more if this is true.
edit on 27-2-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
That article is quite choppy, talking about a few different subjects all on different timelines. This is the reason I'd rather read the source emails first and find followup information after.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
That article is quite choppy, talking about a few different subjects all on different timelines. This is the reason I'd rather read the source emails first and find followup information after.

Yeah i agree i dont believe it either if it were true it would be all over on CNN.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by boncho

Yeah i agree i dont believe it either if it were true it would be all over on CNN.

The article you linked is a cut and paste job of this article.

I wouldn't want to even touch on the story without more background details.

new topics

top topics

join