It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monster crowd for Ron Paul, Michigan State University Auditorium

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

IF Ron Paul ever backs out and endorses Romney he will lose many of his supporters! I will be one...towing the party line is something that belongs in Nazi Germany 1930's -1940's era not in 2012 America.

I like the video! S+F to OP

@ Hoot for Newt: What kind of pasty white boy wigger is making a song like that given the facts of who these men all are and where they come from and what their politics are really all about...and in some cases (NEWTS) actually PAID to be all about.

I bet his daddy owns the bank down the street that all his friends cash their checks at every two weeks......LMFAO
edit on 28-2-2012 by AlienStalker because: added a parentheses

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

lol. thats so funny romney sucks!!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Found this meme kinda telling....

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909

Originally posted by MrSpad
Paul has a small loyal following. He does not manage to gain many new followers, nor does he tend to lose any no matter what he does.

Really? He doesn't gain any? How do you explain the number of votes he's gotten in most primaries so far being TWICE as much as in 2008?

yeah, he is not gaining voters

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
Found this meme kinda telling....

First of all I think electing Santorum as president would be a huge catastrophe...

However, as I demonstrated earlier in the thread Santorum is now drawing large and enthusiastic crowds both in Michigan and elsewhere so this graphic is misleading.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul

the bottom pic...actually looks like just 1/2 of the basketball arena

so... RP or any other politico will only draw half of a audience that a MSU BB game draws

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

so... RP or any other politico will only draw half of a audience that a MSU BB game draws

what?
so a basketball arena can hold 8000 people?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

I don't even vote. What's the point when no matter what button I push, my vote will go towards whomever TPTB want it to? Santorum's numbers, Paul's numbers.... none of that matters.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
ron paul is the only choice! he makes all other contestants look like actors.

I challenge anyone to write him and talk to him personally about any doubts or concerns you have with him. He has replied to my written letter, and email both times. It took a while to get a reply, but im sure hes busy. More than anyone else has done for me.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by conar

Originally posted by St Udio

what?
so a basketball arena can hold 8000 people?

Yes.

8000 isn't even a very large basketball arena.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by marinesniper0317
reply to post by mrnotobc

Too bad they will be to drunk or high to vote come election day...seriously I would say more than half only support him due to his open drug stance, the rest might care about foreign policy and war but that is just my opinion.

If you still think he will get the GOP nod YOUR FREAKING DREAMING...if he runs as an independent he will lose BADLY...but its his right to run regardless of the consequences of 4 more years of Obama.

You RP fanatics are no different than the Obama fanatics...he will gut the Military 100 times worse than Obama which means laying off a good portion of our Active duty and reserves...under RP I believe this country will see misery for 5-10 years similar to the great depression with all the radical changes he THINKS he can make. Unemployment will shoot up overnight. Our friends and allies around the world will laugh at us, OPEC will probably dump the dollar, we will lose any global strength we had an be turned into a 3rd class country.

More than 1.4 million people serve in the active Army, Navy, Marine Corps, and Air Force, and more than 1.2 million serve etc. Let not forget about defense contractors and all the tech and inventions that come out of the military...

You cannot stop and turn a Aircraft carrier on a dime which is precisely what RP wants to do...

Sniper...

Hey misinformed troll, Ron Paul is second right now. Count the delegates, not the votes.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Post the youtube of your man with a bigger crowd. No whinning, No excuses. Just put up or shut up.

I'll give you the larger crowd title!

The problem is........Romney supporters have jobs so we can't just throw our belongings in a backpack and head off to these events.

I really wish these Paul threads would die down. It's like cheering for the white-guy in the 100 meter sprint at the olympics. That's the kind of chance you have with Ronald.

Becker

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

I said no excuses lol.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

I'm not negative on Paul, just realistic. Paul supporters are way to touchy and angry. So touchy in fact you can't have a factual conversation. I actually like the guy.

I'm far from anti-Paul to begin with. I just prefer truth to fantasy.

I can't imagine why you think you can attract more people to Ron Paul this way. I doubt he's exactly thrilled about the way some of his supporters are acting. It's as if you think you can force people to support Paul by insulting them.

I meant what I said about a Libertarian getting up to 12% national support among likely voters being very good. That is nothing to sneeze at.

Read the OP and look at it from the perspective of people who have not decided yet. It sounds like kids on a playground saying "my candidate got more people at an event than your candidate
Your just stupid"
I'm sure that is exactly how to not help Ron Paul. Embarrass him maybe, but not help him.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

I love how it always comes down to subtle personal attacks from people like you. Oh yeah, you got us, people that support Ron Paul don't have jobs......

Typical.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becker44

Post the youtube of your man with a bigger crowd. No whinning, No excuses. Just put up or shut up.

I'll give you the larger crowd title!

The problem is........Romney supporters have jobs so we can't just throw our belongings in a backpack and head off to these events.

I really wish these Paul threads would die down. It's like cheering for the white-guy in the 100 meter sprint at the olympics. That's the kind of chance you have with Ronald.

Becker

Or maybe Romney is just another typical candidate not trying for any real change so he doesn’t have large events?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Wow like a rock star right there.. I think we all know who the real winner is and what the majority want.

U

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

The bottom line is Paul won.......and TPTB are trying to control the answer to who "Really" WON so the answer......IDK....I Am waiting on a response to that.......

THE BOTTOM LINE is: Ron Paul won Maine. He won Iowa, he won every state he has ever been in........

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY BESIDES THAT?
edit on 28-2-2012 by AlienStalker because: had to fix first line

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienStalker
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

The bottom line is Paul won.......and TPTB are trying to control the answer to who "Really" WON so the answer......IDK....I Am waiting on a response to that.......

THE BOTTOM LINE is: Ron Paul won Maine. He won Iowa, he won every state he has ever been in........

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY BESIDES THAT?
edit on 28-2-2012 by AlienStalker because: had to fix first line

Your a perfect example of a complete Ron Paul drone. Blame everyone apart from Paul...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Everywhere I go on the web it is nothing but Ron Paul this, Ron Paul that...etc.
He seems to be the only Republican candidate anybody anywhere cares anything about.
People either seem to be fanatically in love him, or seem to be scared of him. There's not
alot of in between. If anyone is sitting on the fence it seems to be the people who declare
that he is un-electable, or that his following of supporters are all drug addicted "johns"
who want universal prostitutes instead of universal health care.

You can hardly find one Romney or Gingrich supporter on the web. Every video or
post that is anti Ron Paul is flagged down. Every video or post that is pro Ron Paul is flagged up
and starred and spammed with supporters.

There are only two presidential candidates that anybody seems to have any passion for--.
and that is either Ron Paul or Barrack Obama.

...and the Obama supporters are just as fervent as the Paul supporters.

The country seems divided in half.

Romney and Gingrich and Santorum seem like also-rans.

Unless the MSM and Diebold can force the issue it will be Paul vs Obama.

I sadly don't think anyone can beat Obama anyway. He has enough support that the
vote can be manipulated in his favor without too much trouble. TPTB may not even
have to resort to falsifying the real vote.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join