It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monster crowd for Ron Paul, Michigan State University Auditorium

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Ron Paul has a good domestic policy. However , Ron Paul has one of weakest foreign policies of a potential U.S president since the founding of the constitution.

That is the reason why Ron Paul would not recieve my vote. Otherwise , he seems like he would be the perfect U.S president.
edit on 28-2-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrnotobc
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

Excuses, excuses. Prove it, post your video.

Prove what? I don't have anything to prove. Are you saying that history shows that Ron Paul has a great voter turnout during his past Presidential runs? All the proof I need will be visible to all in November, if he makes it that far.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

So I guess what you're saying is you won't mind all that much if he gets elected, but you're not going to help him, because he doesn't have enough veins between his teeth.?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mrnotobc

Exactly. Sir , the world isn't pretty. You will fall if you don't have the guts to ensure your ideology and prosperity is defended.

America is scarely identical to Rome in regards to our potential to fall. You dont expand your influence and then just pull it all back and consolidate and 'hope for the best'.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy

reply to post by usernameconspiracy

Excuses, excuses. Prove it, post your video.

Prove what? I don't have anything to prove. Are you saying that history shows that Ron Paul has a great voter turnout during his past Presidential runs? All the proof I need will be visible to all in November, if he makes it that far.

if you think your guy is more popular than Ron Paul post the video, or you're off topic. This is a challenge thread. If there's no video it's not real.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

If there's no video it's not real.

No offense, but that sounds like the mantra of the MTV/Faux news generation.

Let's not forget that there is quite a bit of video that's NOT real.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12

Exactly. Sir , the world isn't pretty. You will fall if you don't have the guts to ensure your ideology and prosperity is defended.

America is scarely identical to Rome in regards to our potential to fall. You dont expand your influence and then just pull it all back and consolidate and 'hope for the best'.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

I think if you understood Ron Paul a little better, you'd see he's for alll that.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

If there's no video it's not real.

No offense, but that sounds like the mantra of the MTV/Faux news generation.

Let's not forget that there is quite a bit of video that's NOT real.

If you want to post a video about your guy with a crowd that's not real go ahead, but it will have to pass the ATS test to win. Good luck with that.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I saw a video clip of Ron Paul's pants falling down during the debate while watching Letterman last night. I guess that was real, since there is video.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

Congratulations, after 7 pages your video is the first contender.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
Ron Paul has a good domestic policy. However , Ron Paul has one of weakest foreign policies of a potential U.S president since the founding of the constitution.

That is the reason why Ron Paul would not recieve my vote. Otherwise , he seems like he would be the perfect U.S president.

have you watched this video?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I was watching the Colbert Report, and they showed the crowd Mitt Romney got in Michigan - they'd readied a stadium. It has 64,000 seats, and none of those were full. His entire crowd was boxed into a little area behind a partition to make it look crowded. He could have saved money and held it at a Denny's.

>> Not a Ron Paul supporter -- but I can recognize the RNC is giving him the shaft.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
By the way, none of these candidates are "my guy," especially Santorum, but here's a vid of him in Idaho recently:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-2-2012 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

Yep, that's a contender. I noticed it has 1100 views after 2 weeks. That doesn't count for anything but it's interesting..

Ron Paul's after 1 day has 74000 views
edit on 28-2-2012 by mrnotobc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
I was watching the Colbert Report, and they showed the crowd Mitt Romney got in Michigan - they'd readied a stadium. It has 64,000 seats, and none of those were full. His entire crowd was boxed into a little area behind a partition to make it look crowded. He could have saved money and held it at a Denny's.

>> Not a Ron Paul supporter -- but I can recognize the RNC is giving him the shaft.

Yeah, the GOP establishment and Mitt's campaign are getting desperate. Taliban Rick winning today would be a big catastrophe for them.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
here is the whole speech at Michigan State University Auditorium
oh, how I wish I were there

edit on 28-2-2012 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Yeah, the GOP establishment and Mitt's campaign are getting desperate. Taliban Rick winning today would be a big catastrophe for them.

Not as big a catastrophe as Ron Paul though lol.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I am going crazy.

Crazy.

Seems EVERY radio talk show, newspaper article, even the Grammy's they say "The 3" running mates!!! I was POed! EVERY News program local and National... The same

WTH???

AM I in some ALTERNATE reality???

Seriously crazy.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join