It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monster crowd for Ron Paul, Michigan State University Auditorium

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Revolution Pac says on twitter they got exit polls at the voting places today.
www.revolutionpac.com...

We will expose the establishment!!!

brand new exit polling resource. Empowered by the state-of-the-art smartphone application PollWatcher v1.5, Revolution PAC teams will provide instant and verifiable voter data from polling sites in both states.

Revolution PAC’s “PollWatcher” initiative, announced last week, is essentially a means to crosscheck the accuracy of state GOP parties’ vote totals, which have been problematic in several early primary and caucus states.

edit on 28-2-2012 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by conar
Revolution Pac says on twitter they got exit polls at the voting places today.

We will expose them!!!

Expose them to whom?

Ron Paul chooses to be a Republican.

This whole concept that exposing the Republican party's corruption will help one of their candidates is... bonkers...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I think anyone is ignorant to fully believe RP does not lie either, he IS A CAREER POLITICIAN for gods sake...he is not Gandi...
reply to post by marinesniper0317

He may be a career politician, but the crucial difference is Paul has morals, integrity and consistency almost all other politicians lack. That is why he has such an appeal to many people who in turn award him with their unwavering support.

RON PAUL 2012

Newsflash:EVERYBODY lies or has lied at some time in their past, not just politicians. Get realistic.
edit on 28-2-2012 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
no matter how popular this ron paul iis he wont win,the he doesnt fit the puppet masters plan

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by haven123

I would add that the population, you and I, do not fit into their plans either.

So RP is the logical choice if we want to make a stand against that puppet master.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Huh, I edited my own post because I did not read your original response correctly, I thought I read you said you went to college but you did not say this, again I read it too fast, I did edit the post apologizing for my in-accuracies...

ohh well some people (not you) actually do not know the difference...

Have to get some sleep...

Sniper

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Sorry wrong election. if you're talking Obama it's got to be from 2011 or later.

These are the rules.

Biggest crowd wins.

All youtube videos have to be for the 2012 election cycle, except any Oboma youtube from 2011, and on, is accepted. If Obama is in a foreign country in the youtube, that counts negative points against any youtubes he has from this country, because it's probably about him apologizing for something our country did to them. Of course he'll get a big crowd for that.

MSM gets one vote

ATS gets 2 votes

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Sorry doesn't count, wrong election.

These are the rules.

Biggest crowd wins.

All youtube videos have to be for the 2012 election cycle, except any Oboma youtube from 2011, and on, is accepted. If Obama is in a foreign country in the youtube, that counts negative points against any youtubes he has from this country, because it's probably about him apologizing for something our country did to them. Of course he'll get a big crowd for that.

MSM gets one vote

ATS gets 2 votes

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

Sorry but it doesn't count, wrong election.

These are the rules.

Biggest crowd wins.

MSM gets one vote

ATS gets 2 votes

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
How about this:

PHILADELPHIA — Barack Obama was greeted by the largest crowd of his campaign Friday night in Philadelphia. Some 35,000 people jammed into Independence Park to see the Democratic presidential candidate, four days before this state's crucial April 22 primary.

That's 35,000 people at one rally.

Sorry, but it doesn't count in this contest.

These are the rules.

Biggest crowd wins.

MSM gets one vote

ATS gets 2 votes

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
You poor Oboma supporters. Can you please find vids for this election cycle? After almost 4 years of being president I'm sure he's more popular than ever. Try harder.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Have you noticed my original posted video now has 74,411 views in one day. That's got to be some kind of record too.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I recored this from my 3 y/o daughter last night. Thought it was pretty cool. We talk a lot about Ron Paul in our home.....

Peace.....

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

not when the elections are rigged

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

I want him to save America too.

Save our country, vote Ron Paul.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrnotobc
This is my challange. I say Ron Paul is by far the most popular, and here's the proof. If you don't like Ron Paul, here's your chance to prove me wrong. Post the youtube of your man with a bigger crowd. No whinning, No excuses. Just put up or shut up.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 27-2-2012 by mrnotobc because: (no reason given)

I don't think that anyone has questioned his popularity; just whether that popularity will translate into votes. I have no doubt that Ron Paul can attract a huge crowd for a rally at a college campus. Will or do they vote? History says they don't.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by haven123

True, but how long will they be able to maintain a docile electorate when the corruption has become so obvious?

They may be able to rig this election, but with all the shady elections this cycle and the evidence of such, I am confident that tptb are going to run into some real issues the next election cycle.

If something doesn't change, I could see the Republican party become a shell of it's former self as people run as far as they can away from the corrupt party it is today.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

Excuses, excuses. Prove it, post your video.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
reply to post by sheepslayer247

not when the elections are rigged

Winners of future elections may come down to who's better at hacking.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
One variable not taken into account is that Ron Paul has very enthusiastic supporters who will leave the house to go to a rally while Mitt Romney has a much larger group of very lukewarm supporters who aren't very excited but see him as the best chance to beat Obama.

Sorry, but Paul will never get the GOP nomination because of his positions on war, drugs and the Fed.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join