It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monster crowd for Ron Paul, Michigan State University Auditorium

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Hi all you at ATS i am fairly new to this but just wanted to give my opinion on the matter! I'm from England and have been keeping a eye on the GOP race as this seems pretty interesting, the first thing i would like to say is this whole thing has brought to my attention the corrupt and biased media in both of our countries and i came to this conclusion from the countless (and i really mean countless) video's that show and prove this. I watched V for vendetta the other day and i thought that is the USA down to a T. The overwhelming support for Ron Paul is very real and i would like to send my love and support to Ron Paul and his supporters.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Tutty

I for one am totally with you. They lie straight faced, to our faces now. i think they must scared because of all these insane laws they're passing one after another.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I'm not part of your voting process but with all the talk of rigged electronic voting machines does it matter how many people support Paul. Wont tptb pull some switches to get their man through no matter what ?

I wanna see Paul win.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrnotobc
This is my challange. I say Ron Paul is by far the most popular, and here's the proof. If you don't like Ron Paul, here's your chance to prove me wrong. Post the youtube of your man with a bigger crowd. No whinning, No excuses. Just put up or shut up.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 27-2-2012 by mrnotobc because: (no reason given)

OK.

Do I win?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mark1167
To bad when it comes time to vote sadly and strangely Ron Paul will end up in last in Michigan. Did you see the turn out for Romney? Five hundred guys in suits in a stadium that holds 65,000. But strangely enough he will run away with it . We have been seeing this through out the campaign. Ron Paul seems to have the majority of support where ever he goes, but the final tallies seem to always put him in last or third.
Until the system of voting is changed and counts are allowed to take place in public view instead of secret rooms, this will never change.
I want Ron Paul in as much as anyone here, but the reality is they do not want him messing with their plans and will never let him in.Plain and simple.

We will vote anyway!

I hope Ron Paul supporters are unwavering. It is important to show up in numbers to show them the truth. They cannot hide physical bodies. Everyone needs to go and VOTE now more than ever! Show them that it matters and SPEAK YOUR VOICE.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
You can easy google any of the candidates including those who have quit in front of very large crowds. Using such images one could make a case Huntsman was winning before he dropped out. Of course the polls and actual voting results would make that case weak at best. Paul has a small loyal following. He does not manage to gain many new followers, nor does he tend to lose any no matter what he does. I expect he will make a deal with Romney for a spot as VP or in the Cabinet in return for his backing. He knows in his followers eyes he can do no wrong so they will back anything he does. He can sell it as the best way to push his agenda and say Romney has agreed to give his ideas a fair shake. And his backers will eat it up.

Sorry. But you do not know Ron Paul supporters. We support his ideals, but we like the man.

Dr. Paul will disenfranchise many of his supporters by doing what you speak of and they in turn, will vote independent. Ron Paul supporters are privy to the corruption and lies that are represented by every other candidate. For that matter, we will vote Independent or not vote at all...but many are too vocal about the problems in the world not to vote.
edit on 28-2-2012 by NowIsThe because: typo

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

No. You're not comparing apples to apples and I think you were kidding.

Nevertheless, show us a bigger more enthusiastic primary rally for Obama.

Then, we will show you an inauguration rally for Dr. Paul. ...Just wait for it. It's coming.

edit on 28-2-2012 by NowIsThe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by NowIsThe
reply to post by DaTroof

No. You're not comparing apples to apples and I think you were kidding.

Nevertheless, show us a bigger more enthusiastic primary rally for Obama.

Then, we will show you an inauguration rally for Dr. Paul. ...Just wait for it. It's coming.

edit on 28-2-2012 by NowIsThe because: (no reason given)

Like this?

Sorry, this is from a primary:

edit on 28-2-2012 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NowIsThe

If RP gets the nom...
Though we won't be outwardly this way-
I think it's how we will be feeling inside!
I know I will! lol

***and RIP MJ

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

Thanks! That brought back some memories. MJ must have been a major social experiment. That's the only thing I can think of....

I'm up here in MI. We are going to try to give the state to RP today.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NowIsThe

There's dozens of examples of bigger Obama crowds in the primaries...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
How about this:

PHILADELPHIA — Barack Obama was greeted by the largest crowd of his campaign Friday night in Philadelphia. Some 35,000 people jammed into Independence Park to see the Democratic presidential candidate, four days before this state's crucial April 22 primary.

That's 35,000 people at one rally.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Made this just for ATS; be sure to share with your friends, LOL.

yeah!
good job.

Just need SOUND with each picture

this is the Ron Paul sound...

this is the Mitt Romney sound

edit on 28-2-2012 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

yeah, Obama had the young voters in 2008.
Guess who has them now

Now Obama hosts fundraising dinners that costs a $35,000 per head. Who do you think can afford that?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by conar

Overstate your case much?

Paul won't get the nomination and the majority of the youth vote will go Dem... as it has for ages...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
WOW that's awesome!! It's rare that I see something that actually gives me some hope. Thanks for posting.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mrnotobc

Too bad they will be to drunk or high to vote come election day...seriously I would say more than half only support him due to his open drug stance, the rest might care about foreign policy and war but that is just my opinion.

If you still think he will get the GOP nod YOUR FREAKING DREAMING...if he runs as an independent he will lose BADLY...but its his right to run regardless of the consequences of 4 more years of Obama.

You RP fanatics are no different than the Obama fanatics...he will gut the Military 100 times worse than Obama which means laying off a good portion of our Active duty and reserves...under RP I believe this country will see misery for 5-10 years similar to the great depression with all the radical changes he THINKS he can make. Unemployment will shoot up overnight. Our friends and allies around the world will laugh at us, OPEC will probably dump the dollar, we will lose any global strength we had an be turned into a 3rd class country.

More than 1.4 million people serve in the active Army, Navy, Marine Corps, and Air Force, and more than 1.2 million serve etc. Let not forget about defense contractors and all the tech and inventions that come out of the military...

You cannot stop and turn a Aircraft carrier on a dime which is precisely what RP wants to do...

Sniper...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Not all Americans are fools or sheep. Ron Paul is the only logical choice when one looks at the broad spectrum of issues facing the American people, and the platform that each candidate has for rectifying these issues. Victory or Revolution is a very real possibility in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
let's see ...
i've been to his '08 Revolution in d.c. - 10k originals more or less kick off the return to the constitution and starts the tea party - we all booed (surprisingly no one mooned) the unfed b.s. privately held bank of the U.S(now connected w/ a $15trillion heist - see post on this site)
i went to his rally in Denver at the Convention center (circa 08) - sro ( probably 2k or more)
i went to his rally just a month ago - again sro +2k .
and yet all the msm is printing are the billionaire and santorum.

get your head on right - Ron Paul is for the middle class.

PRESIDENT PAUL, PRESIDENT PAUL, PRESIDENT PAUL!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join