It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monster crowd for Ron Paul, Michigan State University Auditorium

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
To bad when it comes time to vote sadly and strangely Ron Paul will end up in last in Michigan. Did you see the turn out for Romney? Five hundred guys in suits in a stadium that holds 65,000. But strangely enough he will run away with it . We have been seeing this through out the campaign. Ron Paul seems to have the majority of support where ever he goes, but the final tallies seem to always put him in last or third.
Until the system of voting is changed and counts are allowed to take place in public view instead of secret rooms, this will never change.
I want Ron Paul in as much as anyone here, but the reality is they do not want him messing with their plans and will never let him in.Plain and simple.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

Yeah it's going to be hard to explain after a crowd like that, and Ron Paul only gets 3 votes lol. After this I'm done with both partys. Liars and crooks, all of them.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Crickets, just like I thought.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
amazing event! people were actually sitting on the stairs it was so crowded! glad i got to be part of it!
so loud, took my buddy who didn't know any thing about doctor paul he was blown away, face priceless

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIRTYDONKEY
amazing event! people were actually sitting on the stairs it was so crowded! glad i got to be part of it!
so loud, took my buddy who didn't know any thing about doctor paul he was blown away, face priceless

Did they run out of room inside?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
You can easy google any of the candidates including those who have quit in front of very large crowds. Using such images one could make a case Huntsman was winning before he dropped out. Of course the polls and actual voting results would make that case weak at best. Paul has a small loyal following. He does not manage to gain many new followers, nor does he tend to lose any no matter what he does. I expect he will make a deal with Romney for a spot as VP or in the Cabinet in return for his backing. He knows in his followers eyes he can do no wrong so they will back anything he does. He can sell it as the best way to push his agenda and say Romney has agreed to give his ideas a fair shake. And his backers will eat it up.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
THATS LOVE...Thats thousands more that can see the media deception. The California rallies are going to be INSANE much less Oregon, Washington and Idaho. STOP the voter fraud !!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This one's not too shabby.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
don't know if y'all have seen this yet?

they should've at least had different people make the signs- you can CLEARLY tell it's the same handwriting!
lol

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
If you want to post about your favorite politician, fine

But you WILL leave other members alone

That my friends, is a fact

Semper

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Made this just for ATS; be sure to share with your friends, LOL.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Beat this.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

I love it. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
You can easy google any of the candidates including those who have quit in front of very large crowds. Using such images one could make a case Huntsman was winning before he dropped out. Of course the polls and actual voting results would make that case weak at best. Paul has a small loyal following. He does not manage to gain many new followers, nor does he tend to lose any no matter what he does. I expect he will make a deal with Romney for a spot as VP or in the Cabinet in return for his backing. He knows in his followers eyes he can do no wrong so they will back anything he does. He can sell it as the best way to push his agenda and say Romney has agreed to give his ideas a fair shake. And his backers will eat it up.

Prove it. Show the youtube.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mrnotobc

Quite the turnout.
The guy is like the rockstar of politics.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Young people call him the Boss.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mrnotobc

Not sure if they actually were turning people away or not, but I didn't see a empty seat, And people were sitting on stairs and standing off to the sides. Great day for Ron Paul!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrnotobc
reply to post by Screwed

Young people call him the Boss.

I was thinking 'The Man'. Unfortunately they have both been taken.....in the musical world anyway.
This guy is getting stronger and more powerful by the day.

I can't help but think of Star Wars ....

"You can't win TPTB, if you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine".

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join