It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monster crowd for Ron Paul, Michigan State University Auditorium

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by conar

Dear Conar,

Fair enough, thanks. Where can I go to see the real delegate count? And I'm not trying to be a wise guy, but how does he win the delegates if he's not winning the vote? Anyway, thanks for the help.

With respect,
Charles1952

There is no "official" delegate count, for many, or most, of the delegates won't be officially determined until the Republican National Convention. HOWEVER, Paul's entire strategy has been to get his enthusiastic supporters to become delegates. His supporters have been coming out as delegates in large numbers, and those who are able will be casting their vote for Paul. Because delegate counts are not technically confirmed until the Convention, the MSM has essentially been making up numbers to make it seem like Paul is doing much worse than he is.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by conar

Dear Conar,

Fair enough, thanks. Where can I go to see the real delegate count? And I'm not trying to be a wise guy, but how does he win the delegates if he's not winning the vote? Anyway, thanks for the help.

With respect,
Charles1952

Benn Swann from local Fox channel explains how the delegates are won

also this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

last I heard Ron Paul is 2nd, and very close to Romney in delegates.
edit on 28-2-2012 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Well paul is at 12 % in Michigan right now, so I guess all his voters were in the auditorium

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sabel
Well paul is at 12 % in Michigan right now, so I guess all his voters were in the auditorium

Yeah well i doubt these people in the crowd were the actually voters of Michigan

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
guess who i just voted for in the michigan primary....

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
so why has ron paul not won any states yet

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by conar

You need to pay closer attention.

Current delegate count:

Romney 142
Santorum 59
Gingrich 32
Paul 20

Paul is fourth, not second.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Popular vote count

Romney 1,749,111
Gingrich 978,042
Santorum 932,222
Paul 462,912

Paul is fourth, with a little more than 1/4 the vote of Romney.

edit on 29-2-2012 by captainnotsoobvious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by conar

You need to pay closer attention.

Current delegate count:

Romney 142
Santorum 59
Gingrich 32
Paul 20

Paul is fourth, not second.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Popular vote count

Romney 1,749,111
Gingrich 978,042
Santorum 932,222
Paul 462,912

Paul is fourth, with a little more than 1/4 the vote of Romney.

Wrong, most of the delegates are proportional, but not yet assigned. These numbers are completely different from any other msm network. They have no idea who has what delegates, because they haven't been awarded yet, but Paul knows what he's got

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by macaronicaesar

Good luck with that.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

And you are a perfect example of the sheep who have lead this country to the great mess that those in my generation will have to clean up!!

Are you not seeing all of the current exposes on how the republican primaries are being found out to have been fixed?!?!

I voted for Obama in 2008, I am not a republican, and not a Paul drone, but I know I have never met a Romney supporter in my life (I ask) yet many people say they support Paul.....

EDIT: I took the time to look at the topics you respond to.....ALL Ron Paul threads, and your avatar is self explanatory.....it seems your paid to come on here and post the views you have.....would you be honest for once and tell us who it is that you work for? They, whoever they are, really are not the most intelligent people to hire someone as crystal clear and see through as you.....next time spread the disinfo around a little bit, don't just foucus singularly on the topic they pay you to attack, it makes you very obvious and blatant to us on this site who can simply click a button and have all your posts exposed on a neat little list.

You have become my rival, but now that I know you are not a REAL person I don't know that I care anymore

edit on 29-2-2012 by AlienStalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

So the mormon with the "magical underwear" who supports foreign interventionism and a greater strengthening of the liberty stomping government we have all come to know that taxes us to death, and is unaccountable for any of it's decisions is your answer to Obama?

I guess I know about all I need to know about you.....I am from Mass. myself originally, I would never vote for Romney.....he supports billionaires at the expense of the rest of us (Just like Obama)

I made my mistakes in 2008 by voting for Obama (It was my first time voting give me a break)

Difference between you and me is at my young age I ahave already learned how this system TRULEY works.....no idea on your age, but I am sure you are like my parents who buy everything the MSM sells you wholesale and never questions the fuhrer, ahem I mean elected official

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienStalker

That's some paranoid # right there.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I wish I could have been there, Ron Paul is doing some sick ass journey man shii lol he's str8 up dedicated his life to the mission to bringing better quality life, true hero seriously.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienStalker

So the mormon with the "magical underwear" who supports foreign interventionism and a greater strengthening of the liberty stomping government we have all come to know that taxes us to death, and is unaccountable for any of it's decisions is your answer to Obama?

I guess I know about all I need to know about you.....I am from Mass. myself originally, I would never vote for Romney.....he supports billionaires at the expense of the rest of us (Just like Obama)

I made my mistakes in 2008 by voting for Obama (It was my first time voting give me a break)

Difference between you and me is at my young age I ahave already learned how this system TRULEY works.....no idea on your age, but I am sure you are like my parents who buy everything the MSM sells you wholesale and never questions the fuhrer, ahem I mean elected official

Nice, make fun of someone for his religion and label/ stereotype people. Seems like you “TRULY” know how the system works.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Wrong, most of the delegates are proportional, but not yet assigned. These numbers are completely different from any other msm network. They have no idea who has what delegates, because they haven't been awarded yet, but Paul knows what he's got

This is only for Caucus states...and the Caucus states don't have as many or enough delegates to even come close to winning the nomination. All Caucus states combined delegates are 439 I believe.

In short...that means that if Ron Paul can't win a bunch of Primary states...then he has no chance of winning even if he won ever single delegate from every single caucus state.

Just thought you should be aware of that fact.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

This is only for Caucus states...and the Caucus states don't have as many or enough delegates to even come close to winning the nomination. All Caucus states combined delegates are 439 I believe.

In short...that means that if Ron Paul can't win a bunch of Primary states...then he has no chance of winning even if he won ever single delegate from every single caucus state.

Just thought you should be aware of that fact.

What you mean is, Ron Paul has no chance of winning the republican nomination, but his chance of winning the presidency is just as good as it ever was, and getting better everyday actually..

If you want to point out someone that really has no chance of winning, that would be any republican candidate that's not Ron Paul.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Does this really matter anymore? Isn't the government just controlled? Therefore Ron Paul is controlled and if he isn't he isn't going win?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye

Originally posted by rival

Everywhere I go on the web it is nothing but Ron Paul this, Ron Paul that...etc.
He seems to be the only Republican candidate anybody anywhere cares anything about.
People either seem to be fanatically in love him, or seem to be scared of him. There's not
alot of in between. If anyone is sitting on the fence it seems to be the people who declare
that he is un-electable, or that his following of supporters are all drug addicted "johns"
who want universal prostitutes instead of universal health care.

You can hardly find one Romney or Gingrich supporter on the web. Every video or
post that is anti Ron Paul is flagged down. Every video or post that is pro Ron Paul is flagged up
and starred and spammed with supporters.

There are only two presidential candidates that anybody seems to have any passion for--.
and that is either Ron Paul or Barrack Obama.

...and the Obama supporters are just as fervent as the Paul supporters.

The country seems divided in half.

Romney and Gingrich and Santorum seem like also-rans.

Unless the MSM and Diebold can force the issue it will be Paul vs Obama.

I sadly don't think anyone can beat Obama anyway. He has enough support that the
vote can be manipulated in his favor without too much trouble. TPTB may not even
have to resort to falsifying the real vote.

Ron Paul is only popular on the internet, the country certainly isn't divide in half. Romney vs Obama for me.

You forgot about public turnout at rallies, where Paul persistently draws a huge crowd and Romney, persistently, does not, not even in his own home state. Its really a sad state of affairs if people are not willing to look into the possibility of voter fraud, as long their candidate does well.

Speaking of which, no hard evidence for voter fraud has been produced. Many blame electronic voting. What about the Software and Hardware of those voting boots? When dissected is there any reason to believe that the code is faulty, flips votes etc. or is there not hard evidence of voter Fraud at all?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

You forgot about public turnout at rallies, where Paul persistently draws a huge crowd and Romney, persistently, does not, not even in his own home state. Its really a sad state of affairs if people are not willing to look into the possibility of voter fraud, as long their candidate does well.

Rally size isn't a good predictor of vote total. It is a good indicator of how passionate the supporters are for that candidate...and we all know Ron Paul supporters are passionate about him.

What you have here is a situation like this.

Ron Paul Rally: 4000+ people come out to hear him, we know they are all going to vote for him. But how many Ron Paul voters do you think have the attitude, "meh...I guess I'll vote for him...but I'm not going to bother going to listen to him"??? I'd say very few...because of the fact that his supporters are passionate about supporting him. I'd say it's almost more likely that his supporters would make it a priority to go see him talk over voting for him.

Romney Rally: Maybe a 100 people show up...yes...we know those 100 will vote for him. But how many people do you think are sitting at home saying to themselves "Yeah, I'll vote for Romney...but I'm not happy about it...and I'm not even that excited about him"???? I say that number is in the majority of his votes.

Rally size, bumper stickers, yard signs, internet presence...none of it is a good indicator of vote count...only for passion. And a passionate voter still only gets one single vote.

Speaking of which, no hard evidence for voter fraud has been produced. Many blame electronic voting. What about the Software and Hardware of those voting boots? When dissected is there any reason to believe that the code is faulty, flips votes etc. or is there not hard evidence of voter Fraud at all?

If you are blaming it on the electronic voting...then how do you explain Ron Paul continuing to lose all the Caucus states where they use paper ballots that are hand counted right there at the caucus meeting???

At some point don't you have to admit that Ron Paul just doesn't have the level of support that it takes to win???

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Actually he did quite well on paper ballots and not so well on Diebold. I am not blaming anyone. I am just saying the answer to wether fraud, electronic voting fraud at least, is at hand lies within the code of the Diebold voting boots and their hardware. Have they been dissected?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join