It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so... i should start here...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
hi to ats "family",

Im from Portugal, and started "wakening" few months ago. Stumbled on ATS and since then i've been daily checking the new threads.

As i search within ATS i get the feeling that everything is covered... but sometimes i get to think that is not well covered, or confusing.

I relay on science, but not the mainstream type... and i really wanted to get spiritualized a bit, but really dont know where to move on. I sense that science, esoteric subjects and alien theories more and more get connected.. but i am definetly feeling the normal confusion on what to accept or what to believe...and therefore i think i finally awakened.

My native language is not english, so to all those that love to base their arguments on attacking the mistakes or grammatical errors...accept my apologies and move on to the real arguments...

Regards to all

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by quelmarth

welcome to your new addiction

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
...and pull your damn pants up

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Welcome Quelmarth, I hope you enjoy your time here at ATS!!

It is good to be awakening and it is better to question rather than just take things on face value, strikes me that you are taking the right approach to this.

Anyway, I hope you have success in finding the answers you are looking for!

KR

X99

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS ! Hope we get information from you in the future! Look forward to seeing more of your post.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

To no worries, captain grammer is off duty,

GlAd to have you alonng for the ride

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS and enjoy your stay. Your English is fine and there are many foreign members here along with at least one Moderator from Portugal.

Enjoy looking around and I hope to see you around on the boards. A Mod might be along soon with some helpful links on rules, how to do certain things, etc. Be welcome.

ETA I almost forgot the welcome drink. Apologies and here it is. Cheers!

edit on 27/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Welcome Quel,
Hopefully you can bring some interesting threads/comments

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Boa vinda a extremamente secreto acima!

Was that right? My Portuguese is poor. My step-father is from the Azores and from time to time I try to learn something in Portuguese, but it's often mangled.

Anyway, welcome!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Welcome to the madhouse. Remember to keep all appendages inside the ride at all times, and question everything, starting with your own existence. Cheers!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Welcome to the best family on the internet, and probably of all, cause you can disconnect them and walk away

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Eeewwww! Please tell me that picture was photo-shopped, because if it's not, he either has advanced stomach cancer or he is 20 months pregnant with octuplets.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

I have no idea, I just googled "Ultimate Beer" and then clicked images.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

and like all family they can embarrass you in front of the new neighbors! That is a totally disgusting pic! Funny too

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
My husband is portuguese but only knows english. Your english is wonderful! Welcome!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Hehehe that sounded great ...just like google translate would done it!! But the right translation would have been
"bem vindo ao "mais que ultra-secreto"

REPLY to all

Thank you very much for the Warmth welcoming..oops or maybe it is the global warming

@night star:
Your husband should learn his born language

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
hi there, appreciate you finally joining this great community. We have members from all over the World and you being from Portugalwill make for a welcome addition to the international flavor. We have some things for you to review so that you'll be a valued member of this ever-growing community. So here's the presentation for you...

Welcome quelmarth

To save yourself a lot of searching and even possible future heartache and frustration, please review the below....

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish. Once you have achieved 20 post replies, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

You are able to send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now (after the 20 reply-post minimum, you'll have full access to any member).

Some handy links to get you started in becoming an informed and valued member of ATS.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read first)

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Be sure to try out our Ask ATS with the 'topic' search words of your choice. I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too. We encourage everyone to please contribute to existing threads rather than start a new one. This will also help guarantee that your thread won't end up as a duplicate located elsewhere. The ATS Search feature is your friend!

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, so with that said...
Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret, also known as ATS, the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

* Please check out those links posted above before getting on one of the rides. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

* Please be sure to act like an 'civil' adult and are at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward).

* Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your all on. You should be mentally fit, stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

* Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might expect. Be aware you also might end up learning something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride.

* Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

* Please have fun! But be aware that if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, intentially spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is not only for your safety, but also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

Johnny

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Yeah... 20 posts!! =)

Lets see what changes?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by quelmarth

Yeah... 20 posts!! =)

Lets see what changes?

If you have read the above tour and links.. you'll notice that you can now PM everyone, and can start your very own threads!

CONGRATS

new topics

top topics

join