Ear Ringing Coincidence Just Now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Interesting that majority of posters say that its the left ear its seems quite common. Before this post I thought it was just me and kind of ignored it. Now Im going to log these incidences and see what comes of it.
Be good if a few others did same.
Im going to log Time, What Ear and Duration for now. I dont have a Barometer so cant measure air pressure. Might try to find a way to determine frequency as well as it "seems" to be the same each time.
Peace

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
another strange thing that has been going on with my body the past 6 months or so is the feeling of an earthquake in my body. once my brain recognizes the shaking, it deciphers whether or not it's an actual quake (which it never is). i never felt an earthquake before. when that 5.8 happened in Virginia, the one that the whole north east united states/some of canada felt, i didn't, because i was on the road driving at the time. this vibration i feel from time to time, is internal. i sometimes look at my body to see if it's moving to the feeling, like a shiver or shake. it's not.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Lexx790

good idea! i'll do the same and might start logging dreams as well just to see what i can string together...why not?!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This guy just now talking about something interesting possibly related in this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to reading peoples input on this as my experiences with home-made ORMUS (salt precipitates) have been extremely bizarre & despite my having a pretty rational & generally scientific mind, I can't come to any logical conclusion about what I ended up making other than it being like a mixture of psychoactive compound & powerful plant/human growth hormone that makes your ears ring & causes profound & extremely vivid dreams if you eat the tiniest amount of it. I did say bizarre!! Having experienced the stuff, I firmly believe there is much more to this than any simple scientific explanation can account for.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
If you have the sensation all the time "Tinnitus"... does it ever feel like the sound is emanating from outside of your ear about a foot away or so.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiratio

Also: the kinda of pressure difference spoken of and tinnitus are diferentiated by he fact tinnitus can be really intense tones with no disorienting sensations of pressure and ear popping etc. these tones are also ascociated with sleep paralysis and can bring it on when one is relaxing.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiratio

somtimes when in total silence I hear a very low tone about 1hz but its internal and 1 hz is not an audible frequency to the physical ear. It also feels like it resonates with the chest or heart chakra or emanates form there

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
That totally happened to me a few days ago. It was so annoying It has never done that before! It was in my left ear too. Which is right next to my window if I lay on my stomach which I was. My window was not open. I'm currently in Michigan. I was literally about to fall asleep then all of a sudden that freaking high pitched ringing woke me up.grrr Lol.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
try living with it 24/7

Ever since I blew out my left ear drum.

24/7

Left ear...ringing, buzzing; whatever you like to call it.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I've got Tinnitus in my right ear and over the past month or so the ringing has become noticeably and annoyingly louder as in walking down the road some rice burner revs by with one of those insanely loud fart cans I can still hear the ringing over that
which is loud. If I watch TV anymore the TV needs to be a lot louder than it used to be to counteract the change in loudness to the ringing. Falling asleep has become a lot harder.

Again started getting a lot louder about a month ago that's the only reason I'm posting this is due to the fact that in the past jumps in loudness came with bouts of dizziness that is usually associated with Tinnitus or so said the ENT I seen and over the past month I haven't had the dizziness. So that has me a little curious but could be nothing.....
edit on 27-2-2012 by mosheh24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MadMaxZombie

Hehe, when I get those weird ear rings, the ear that it happens in goes literally completely deaf for about a second and a half then the ringing kicks in. I think it's sorta cool

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join