It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ear Ringing Coincidence Just Now

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
ok, check this isht out: i was just cruising around on ATS and Facebook about an hour ago (like i am now), when i got that high pitch ring in my ear for about 10 seconds or so. it might've changed pitch slightly for a few seconds. it was in my left ear only (which happened to be closest to my open window). not sure if that makes a difference or not.

well, the weird thing is, a girl that i'm friends with on Facebook (don't know her personally) posted this: "My Ears Are Ringing :: Which One of Yall (ATS censor
"female dogs" .. Talkin about Me ... ??"

we live in the same area and she posted this literally minutes after i experienced the ringing in my ears. i never commented on any of her posts before but made her aware that i had the same experience at almost the same time. out of curiosity, i asked if she was outside or had windows open. she replied "all of the above." she also commented on the post sayin', "her left ear was goin' h.a.m. (hard as a mother******) right now."

so, i go on to let her know that it could be something else beside "female dogs" talkin' $hizz, but she would call me crazy if i told her what i thought it could mean. i just said that we could be on the same frequency in a joking manner, but that it could have something to do with Earth. she got a little freaked and i commented not to be scared. i mentioned that some people get ringing in their ears or headaches before an earthquake.

what does everyone think? (my location: south central Pennsylvania, USA)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MadMaxZombie

Iv'e encountered this ringing in my ears ever since my childhood, think its perfectly normal and my ears adjusting to a frequency its picked up. It happens now and then some times several times a day. have you ever encountered this before ?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

LUL

eh hem.... this is ATS, a site which denies ignorance. Let me begin to speculate. A high pitch ringing can be caused by a sudden change in barometric pressure. You will find a link to a barometric pressure map for the US, here.

If it isn't the pressure changing you miiiiiiiiiiiiight wanna read up on a disease called tinnitus.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
maybe only a few times in my life. that's why i posted this thread because it's not normal for me. but i've heard it a lot in the past few months or so. a lot meaning 5 times in a few months compared to 5 times my whole life. i wouldn't have posted this thread if that chick on FB from the same location didn't make her comment.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
My ears are ringing right now.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
me too, i suffer from that too, happens everynow and then witha slight feeling of disorientation.

normal me thinks

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I get ringing when I'm near the major cell tower by my house. It seems to get worse around 7pm. Sometimes fluctuates in slow waves. Can get severe by 11pm but sometimes goes away. I don't get it at work. I don't hear it In the morning except maybe weekends.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

WOW I never knew that there was a condition for it, that could just be a dismissive attempt by you know who lol, I always thought it was my body adjusting to picking up on particular frequencies those such as schumann resonance.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I've been experiencing that same ultra-high frequency tone in my left ear almost nightly for the past several weeks. It lasts for perhaps a minute or so, then doesn't come back. Coincidentally, it is the left ear that is toward my back deck doors. I figured it was something in my home, but I've been here for 5 years now, and it has never happened before. Also, it doesn' happen anywhere else. I thought nothing of it until I mentioned it to a couple of friends - and their expression told me that they have heard it lately too, and described it exactly the same as I did.

I've never had Tinnitus, and I figure if it was that cause, I'd hear it better after I go to bed and it's very quiet.

Take this for what it's worth.......keep your eyes to the skies and your ears to the windows...

Until we greet again..... ETeeTime

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Ditto. Lasts for a few seconds,left ear. Happens more often nowdays. Thought it might be Tinnitus.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
my cousin and I both experienced this and so did my girlfriend...weird thing, my girlfriend is about 100 miles from our location. It happened around 20 minutes ago so 4:50pm pacific time. weird stuff.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
If my grandmother were still alive she would say someone was talking about you....More along the lines of my hand being itchy, must be some money coming my way
How I wish that were true

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
For what it's worth I also heard a high pitched ringing in my left ear (which is facing a window) earlier tonight. Not sure if it was the same time as the OP or not. I didn't ask anyone around me if it happened to them though. I will next time.

EDIT: According to ATS time settings the OP said it happened around 6:30pm EST. That is about the time it happened to me.
edit on 27-2-2012 by signwearer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
My ears have been covered since early November, with the occasional high pitch ringing. Never had this issue before.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Happened to me the other night to..i'm in buffalo..it was different then normal ringing of the ears,,very intense,,for ten seconds or so...I swear to you I felt it was something different...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
My ears are constantly ringing, all the time for as long as I can remember, always both ears.

I can focus in on the tone and make it louder and higher if I want too sometimes, I can ignore it now but there isn't a time where I cant tell it's not there.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Here's a link that gets into the ear ringing, stay with it, it takes a page or two before it goes in that direction, really interesting stuff.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 2/27/2012 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
thanks for sharing everyone. the more we communicate, the more we'll learn. is there some kind of sychronicity going on?!

i have my earthquake filter set to 4.0+. today, there have been quakes almost every hour all over the world, including a 5.0 in Iran...(don't see that every day). but there hasn't been a 4.0+ in at least 5 hours.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I've had a few incidents of pronounced ear ringing leading to being contacted by someone before. It has happened enough to allow me to clearly discern the moments and keep track of them. Sometimes it comes out of the blue and I know who is calling me, and other times I am expecting someone and they call at that exact moment.

I have considered keeping a log as the success rate is one for one. The ringing is beyond the normal background noise other posters mention and is very short, precise and powerful. It doesn't hurt, but it grabs my attention.

If anyone else told me this before I experienced and confirmed it I would think they were crazy. People tend to read into coincidences too much, but my encounters with this phenomenon are impossibly beyond chance and numerous.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
i hate to bring it up, but i think of HAARP everytime i hear the ringing. first time i heard of HAARP-y darp, was on the Howard Stern Show when Jesse Ventura talked about it promoting the premiere episode of Conspiracy Theory.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join