posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:24 PM
You might caught the ats thread on clearing your google search history,
but did you
think too or know how to delete your YouTube viewing, and search history?
I didn't until Gizmodo reminded me.
1. Log in to your Google account.
2. Go to www.youtube.com...
3. Click on your icon.
4. Click "Video Manager"
5. Click "History"
6. Click "Clear all viewing history."
7. Click "Pause viewing history."
8. Click "Search History."
9. Click "Clear all search history."
10. Click "Pause search history."
Make sure you do this before March 1st!!!
Thank you Gizmodo!
Make sure you click the link to Gizmodo above, they have nice pictures outlining each step too.