It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minecrafter PvP server: Attention Minecrafters!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Jelly PvP: It's a great server, very exciting, challenging; if you don't like action or fun I recommend you stay far away!
Having more people around who will be able to talk world news and alternative viewpoints would be great, haha.

Server IP: 64.31.11.18

And for those who don't know what Minecraft is: It's a computer game where there is no objective, you survive out in the wilderness and gather resources to build and adventure. It's brilliant- really, It's a ton of fun. Worth the ten bucks it costs because you can play multiplayer and mod it; essentially the options are immeasurable.

Anyways, if you do choose to come on, maybe drop a hint you're from ATS; someone will notice.

Peace and love,
Shepp.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I must agree,
I was put off by minecraft at first due to the graphics, and just how it looks. But once you actually play the game and start making stuff then it just becomes amazingly fun, and with the game being updated frequently, its getting more access to more things to do. I use a pirated old version (testing before buying, because as i said, the game didnt look impressive enough to spend 30 bucks on). I was wrong. =P

Apparently the newest versions you can actually create a village and have it populated by actual villagers, i wonder if NPC's are going to be coming in soon? It would be amazing to essentially make your own game, with your own objectives and quests, and then allow people to play them

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Shepp

If only life was like this... (their intro video)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Look at the patch notes for 1.2 (which is in beta right now), things are getting really awesome for Minecraft.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by Shepp

If only life was like this... (their intro video)

Minecraft gets overwhelmingly beautiful sometimes... I actually feel that way a lot of the time. So peaceful, so natural... *inner smile* lol

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
looks kewl but its 26 bucks , MEH

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Basic server info:

Rules: Read the sign when you log in!

Features:
Light factions, you gain enough power to work with and lose enough for it to actually hurt.
Griefing is allowed. Pvp is about strategy NOT vanity.
Simplicity: As close to vanilla as possible while retaining factions.

Admins: DrJelly and Imnotahuman.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
god what a POS game, i just asked for a refund

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I like PVE myself
But if you want more people for the server
add more info , if you have mods and what they are and such

I know its a "no, no, (depends on who you talk to) but tekkit smp is pretty cool"
most of those mods you can add your self if your bukkit.
and since bukkit was just hired by mojang It might be easier to make a server now

I run a small pve server for myself and my wife ( and other family members who want on )
and its basically the tekkit pack but
a few things taken out.

new topics

top topics

join